Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Somewhere around 15th April, I expect sharp rise  (Read 1561 times)
btcxyzzz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:50:44 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 01:33:12 PM by btcxyzzz

Because lot of FUD is going on, as well as some really bad China news about crypto, I imagine lot of chinese would like to withdraw their fiat from exchanges, but there must be some which do want to continue to play this crypto game and they have their fiat sitting on exchanges. So when we reach the final stage of desperation, little before 15th I predict many of them will start to buy coins to transfer their funds to other exchanges. That floor level may be around 300-350$, and I wouldn't be surprised that we reach 650-700 in just few days, followed by a period of correction and stability around 550. That's my best guess, I will visit this topic again in 15 days to see if I'm even remotely capable of seeing the future Smiley   Next rally? Really hard to tell, but I do think it will happen this year for sure.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:09:56 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 01:27:46 PM by atp1916

Chinese laws governing their financial institutions regarding exportation of capital are extremely strict - a Chinese citizen can only "export" so much Yaun out of the country (or even into virtual currencies).  Virtual currencies were those vehicles that would have allowed an extremely efficient method around those strict capital controls.  It should have been completely expected that the Communists would ban it.  If they lose the controls over Yaun, it's curtains for their ability to hold their people down.  The Yaun (and the China market) is basically irrelevant to virtual currencies at this point in time.

However, i do agree with you that there will be a permanent bitcoin value rally after the 15th.  Knowing that the China speculator market is firmly on the sidelines and incapable of affecting prices, free market proponents of the technology behind the Bitcoin protocol will have the confidence the adjust the value back up to where it should be sitting at: in the $750-825 range.  Trust me - they are lurking behind in the shadows waiting.  At the current moment they are even buying.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:24:41 PM

Because lot of FUD is going on, as well as some really bad China news about crypto, I image lot of chinese would like to withdraw their fiat from exchanges, but there must be some which do want to continue to play this crypto game and they have their fiat sitting on exchanges. So when we reach the final stage of desperation, little before 15th I predict many of them will start to buy coins to transfer their funds to other exchanges. That floor level may be around 300-350$, and I wouldn't be surprised that we reach 650-700 in just few days, followed by a period of correction and stability around 550. That's my best guess, I will visit this topic again in 15 days to see if I'm even remotely capable of seeing the future Smiley   Next rally? Really hard to tell, but I do think it will happen this year for sure.

I have same felling about 15th Smiley

I am expecting new world record in BTC price Wink
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:28:51 PM

Why 15th specifically?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
btcxyzzz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:32:47 PM

It's not official yet, but many exchanges received order which in essence tell that they must stop working with banks. It will be official in few days it seems, and it's the part of the strategy called rumour + news, to give greater kick to Bitcoin value.

atp1916
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:35:02 PM

Why 15th specifically?

It's their government-decreed mandatory and immediate shut-down date.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:51:27 PM

Why 15th specifically?

It's their government-decreed mandatory and immediate shut-down date.

Indeed ... Smiley this will be a day of chaos and glory ! Cheesy or not ..
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:59:15 PM

april 15 or not.. they cant ban bitcoin for sure...

2nd.. they cant close the exchange because bank deposits still works..

the only thing they can do is like what btcchina is doing.. china resident and bank account can deposit RMB or btc voucher, can withdraw by bank and voucher

if not china bank only can deposit via voucher and withdraw by voucher..

and if they close the exchange, OKCoin already said they are ready for april 15 and they have offshore server or company LOL! it will be the same for btcchina and huobi.. they will move elsewhere..

and then.. china goverment cant do anything nor take tax from the exchanges.. its a lose lose situation.. they wont be so stupid to close exchanges..

WAKE UP GUYS!!!
atp1916
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:04:14 PM

the only thing they can do is like what btcchina is doing.. china resident and bank account can deposit RMB or btc voucher, can withdraw by bank and voucher

and if they close the exchange, OKCoin already said they are ready for april 15 and they have offshore server or company LOL! it will be the same for btcchina and huobi.. they will move elsewhere..

and then.. china goverment cant do anything nor take tax from the exchanges.. its a lose lose situation.. they wont be so stupid to close exchanges..

WAKE UP GUYS!!!

They are stupid enough to try...and continue trying until they have ruined their country.  Communists love power and will sacrifice their lives to keep it.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:49:29 PM

if you think their gov can control their citizens then politburo must be dreaming... affluent and middle class chinese had already been siphoning billions out of china for ages and they're prepared to go as far as alaska if it has to be to get what they want... bitcoin is a global phenomena sooner or later more affluent and educated chinese will start taking interest in it... look how they are prepared to travel as far as macau, cambodia and las vegas just to try their luck or shell i say throw 50,000 yuans for some game of chance... gambling or business interest is in their blood, no one can stop chinese if they smell money and opportunity... their gov can ban anything locally but they'll just exacerbate the problem by encouraging more fund outlfows since there are already a few proven ways to bypass capital controls... this will add even more pressure on yuan sell off...

WAKE UP GUYS!!!

They are stupid enough to try...and continue trying until they have ruined their country.  Communists love power and will sacrifice their lives to keep it.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:22:04 PM

I'm not so sure about a sharp rise to be honest.

However, I do agree that there will be signs of an impending strong rally during the middle of the month; and I agree that it will be more sustained.

With that said, I don’t think we’re out of the mud yet. I still think there are some lurking things that will suppress prices for a little longer. It may take a little longer to see a clear upward trend (rather than a rally); we may see that as soon as the end of the month or the beginning of next month.
btcxyzzz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:55:33 PM

You seem unaware of the fact that there's no government on the world that loves Bitcoin? It's death to state, that's why they're banning it.

atp1916
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

You seem unaware of the fact that there's no government on the world that loves Bitcoin? It's death to state, that's why they're banning it.

More like it's death to government models / political ideologies that do not support free markets.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:40:37 PM

More like it's death to government models / political ideologies that do not support free markets.

Well I can imagine why they do not like free market - gov is greedy.
atp1916
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:41:38 PM

Bitcoin is an absolute virus in a Communist/Fascist model because it allows your average person to bypass the capital control structures put in place by the government.

It should be absolutely no shock to anyone ever that China and Russia were going to ban their respective fiat systems with interfacing into the exchanges!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:46:22 PM

Bitcoin is an absolute virus in a Communist/Fascist model because it allows your average person to bypass the capital control structures put in place by the government.

It should be absolutely no shock to anyone ever that China and Russia were going to ban their respective fiat systems with interfacing into the exchanges!

This is a good analogy, BTC is the virus that will save humanity from the death grip of the banksters.  DOWN WITH THE ROCKERFELLERS AND ROTHSCHILDS!
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:51:24 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 05:07:27 PM by bitcoinsrus

This is a good analogy, BTC is the virus that will save humanity from the death grip of the banksters.  DOWN WITH THE ROCKERFELLERS AND ROTHSCHILDS!

Yea, hello J.P, this is rothschild jr.  I need 5.4 billion to buy out bitcoin.
Yes sir, preparing the funds now.  What about dogecoin....Don't buy it out, I like the dog logo

btcxyzzz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

sad but true.... we can't forget that enemy of the people is very very powerful because they generate fiat in the amount needed to fullfill some objectives (like killing the bitcoin). the only solution to that is that people realise they should be using bitcoin for transactions. only that way it can become strong and steal the false economy which is nothing but elite's toy. and we are their slaves.

vitarian

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:34:23 PM

yup, I'll be slowly buying btc over the next two weeks, expecting it to probably start climbing on or about the 15th +/- a few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: