It is because you are using desktop Electrum for transactions will be the reason you did not know early.
I feel like you didn't get my point, or maybe I didn't get yours. I already knew about making sub 1 sat/vbyte transactions in Electrum.
Before Electrum 4.6.2, you needed to do two things to make a transaction with a fee rate of less than 1 sat/vbytes. One was to use the wallet.relayfee=(lambda: 0) command, and the other was to connect to a server that accepts sub 1 sat/vbytes transactions.
Now, it's much easier.
You no longer need to use the console, and all you need is to be connected to a server that accepts such transactions. Currently, even if Electrum connects to a server automatically or you choose a random server, there's a good chance that the server will broadcast your transaction.
I suggested editing the topic, so that someone without much technical knowledge who reads the guide doesn't get the impression that it's difficult to make a sub 1 sat/vbyte transaction in Electrum.
As I said, the suggestion came to my mind after reading
this post in another thread.