Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:11:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: F*ck China! :-) (curren situation...?  (Read 3838 times)
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:37:58 PM

That's the thing: if all their exchange payment processor accounts are frozen / non-existent.. how are they gonna cash out?

This is why i posture that the worst is mostly behind us. Most if not all of those payment processor entities have already stopped doing business with the exchanges. 

There may be some stragglers here and there, but by and large, yesterday was April 15th for all practical purposes.
Mikcik (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:15:01 PM

well they can always cash out in dollars or euros on other exchanges and bring the dollars or euros into china...? hm

is there any chinesse, theres a need for more detailed info.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:19:23 PM

The Chinese will not step out of the game.

They are the number one mining equipment manufacturers and sellers - true story.

And if you think I am talking out of my ass then why did Bitmain keep ALL of their coins instead of selling?
https://blockchain.info/address/1QB8Ds5KbGYBLQa5RyDQ2sVUeSKWf7qgkZ

SirWilliam

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:24:31 PM

Have to agree, the bitcoin community will welcome them back when Bitcoin is much more widely spread and China is much further behind the game. See ya then, guys!
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:26:35 PM

Have to agree, the bitcoin community will welcome them back when Bitcoin is much more widely spread and China is much further behind the game. See ya then, guys!
Yep, and when the majority of Chinese finally jump back on board, we'll see that spike happen all over again. Only next time it won't be temporary.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

In my opinion, we cannot say fu** China! Smiley and just forget about them.
(or can we?)
What I think is, China did a great job for Bitcoin - and I am sure our friends from China are angry about what their central bank is doing..

We can support them as they did very good job for BTC.
With China and USA together + rest of the world Price of BTC was going up and away!

Govs are trying to take BTC from us and keep their hands on it ...
It cannot happen and we should not give it back to them and their rules and regulations.
amspir

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:36:46 PM

My take is that Communist countries are not good markets for Bitcoin.

I disagree.  Probably the best market for bitcoin, since no bank would hold your assets, and it's possible to move them without being monitored by a statist government.  The problem is just in exchanging in the system outside of monitoring.
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:38:44 PM

I disagree.  Probably the best market for bitcoin, since no bank would hold your assets, and it's possible to move them without being monitored by a statist government.  The problem is just in exchanging in the system outside of monitoring.

+1
po1992one

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:46:49 PM

That's the thing: if all their exchange payment processor accounts are frozen / non-existent.. how are they gonna cash out?

Buy goods or services with Bitcoins Huh
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:47:47 PM

Buy goods or services with Bitcoins Huh

Nope, they will cash out on another exchange and forge whatever papers required for their bank.
Simple!
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:18:41 AM

HAHAHA

in the end it will be ban here ban there, ban everywhere

ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban

and BTC will be $2000 anyways (because it would be $20 000 without the bans)

Truth is the new hatespeech.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:10:09 AM

what do you think, i sold half of my BTC and put buy back orders at lower values.

It's not wise to sell now. Buy buy buy!!!!!!

If people are willing to sell, buy buy buy.

Just keep buying. You'll be happy later when bitcoin is valued at $5000 each.

CrimePro

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:06:41 AM

Im getting tired and confused with the stupid situation in china... whats your take on this...
Russia did banned bitcoin, right? (after the innitial denial and saying it was just a hoax it managed to "break through" as beeing a truth, if im not mistaken?)

I think Communist countries need BTC to break the rule. But yes, you are right, those countries are not good market.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:12:37 AM

Iceland? they banned bitcoin and allow auroracoin?

Here:

According to the Central Bank of Iceland, domestic entities are not allowed to buy bitcoins from foreign entities, as such transactions are considered a capital movement out of the country. Such transactions are illegal due to the capital controls imposed in the country after the collapse of the banking system in 2008
zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:24:54 AM

This is why i posture that the worst is mostly behind us. Most if not all of those payment processor entities have already stopped doing business with the exchanges. 

There may be some stragglers here and there, but by and large, yesterday was April 15th for all practical purposes.

There are still many options like perfect money, webmoney, western union, moneygram, paypal, skrill, ukash and anonymous visa cards and many more.

romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:05:49 AM

China won't let any good things happen.

MeandMissNoob

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:13:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/sgKk8Uc.jpg?1
made this specialy for the Chinese Banners
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:19:56 AM

You'd think with all of the technological muscle Chinese people have, and the sheer discipline to get things done, that they'd have gotten about fed up already living in the dark ages and kicked communism in its ass...leaders, royalty, permission, fuck that. I KNOW if they can conjure up some craziness to scare housewives in Kentucky, they oughtta be able to rid themselves of communist leaders and crazy psychopathic nutters.

I mean shoot back already. It's the 21st fucking century...all these backwards assed tribal arrogant sociopathic regimes - the fuck's wrong with people.

Kim jung whatshisface is a punk...seriously.

http://f.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0044/Dz4Uo43226.jpg

Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
descarte

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:49:21 AM

The problem with the chinese is they have very short vision. They panicked too easily and therefore caused upheavals in bitcoin prices and hence causing stability problems and scared for bitcoin investors.

They hold 80% of all bitcoin exchanges and I hope this % can be more evenly distributed.
thaaanos

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:16:53 AM

The problem with the chinese is they have very short vision. They panicked too easily and therefore caused upheavals in bitcoin prices and hence causing stability problems and scared for bitcoin investors.

They hold 80% of all bitcoin exchanges and I hope this % can be more evenly distributed.

The problem with the chinese is that they suck up whatever trash the west sells them every time to balance the trade, opium, bonds,  and now bitcoin. I wonder when they will say enough, is enough, No wonder they buy gold like crazy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: