Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:29:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Round-the-world trip on a motorcycle providing cryptocurrency.  (Read 936 times)
motolight (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:39:10 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 03:59:21 PM by motolight

Okay, here's the deal.

I have the dream of my life - to go around the world on a motorcycle. My interest is to realise my dream, sponsor interest - to get wordlwide promotion of preferred coin (and promote whole cryptocurrencies as well).

Two weeks ago I was at Egypt, spending my little holyday sponsored with bitcoin (sold part of my bitcoins, bought airtplane tickets and booked hotel, went to Egypt and explored the Red Sea) .
If anyone wants to promote their coin (and cryptocurrency as well), get information (such as my motoexperience, travel experience, local info and stuff) - PM me, or skype same as nickname.
I have a long-way-trip motorcycle (BMW R1150 GS). I have 10 years experience of motojourneys. I am free to go.
I just want to travel around the world, and I think we could help each other promoting cryptocurrencies (and maybe one coin especially).
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:23:00 PM

So is this about Bitcoin, or yet another alt coin?

serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:23:34 PM

Does your bike float because there's a pond or two in your way.

Then again, there's always THIS!!! awesome thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za63ltkMGGE

which is what I am buying the second my BTC investment gets that high  Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
ZakCarter

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:49:10 AM

Sounds completely awesome, and more than just a little fun!

Something of that magnitude should be well documented too, I'd look into having a media partner to really maximize exposure!

motolight (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:37:11 PM

Hello again, everyone.

2Bit_Happy: Whatever coin you want to. My interest is to realise my dream, sponsor interest - to get wordlwide promotion of preferred coin (and promote whole cryptocurrencies as well).

2serenitys: According to the international requirements of round-the-world motorcycle trips I could choose any transport I want to go across the oceans. And it is no matters for me would it be an airplane or a ship. I don't have seasickness, so the ship would be even more interesting Smiley

2ZakCarter: Thank you very much. As for the documentation - 21th century gives us full kit of proof-makers. Such as videocameras (I have GoPro as actioncam for example), photocameras, GPS-trackers and stuff.

As I wrote before - feel free to PM or skype me.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

Side note: I F-ing love your choice in motorcycles!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
motolight (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:55:24 PM

Give me a high five, bro Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:24:10 PM

Give me a high five, bro Smiley
I would never leave a Beemer hanging. Slap!
I drive a BMW car, and if I did not have a wife I would drive a BMW cycle as well.
My favorites are the bikes with the Paris Dakar kits, or maybe the older boxer engine models.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:31:17 PM

You should start a website (maybe a blog?) and every day post pictures with little stories about what you saw/did that day. If you are wearing some kind of crypto advertisement it could generate a lot of buzz. Maybe people could donate cryptos and you could give some out to random people? Be careful about local laws though naturally. Some places might not be especially supportive of this.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:57:56 PM

Assuredly a great experience, but I'm not sure that traveling the world on a motorbike can do a lot to promote BTC.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
motolight (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:55:43 PM

You should start a website (maybe a blog?) and every day post pictures with little stories about what you saw/did that day. If you are wearing some kind of crypto advertisement it could generate a lot of buzz. Maybe people could donate cryptos and you could give some out to random people? Be careful about local laws though naturally. Some places might not be especially supportive of this.

No problem with that at all. If my idea go to real deal - I could describe my adventures. I am experienced avanturist, so adventures happen all the time. Good or bad - no matter at all. Just keep going.

2RodeoX: Your wife should really accept motorcycle riding Smiley And old ones boxers are really awesome. I have Ural (a copy of BMW R72) with sidecar also, and it really tough and nice retro looking bike (you just need to fix it all the time, that's why it is a weekend motorcycle).

2countryfree: It depends on massmedia interest (we could shake them btw). And I could speak about my interests for hours, magneting people all the time (that's my work somehow). Also, you don't have to think that journey is 2-week-vacation, it is hard work (hard work for pleasure for me), and it is long time travel.

Maybe we need not one sponsor, but something like crowdfinding, I don't know. In before - for anyone really interested I could provide any info you want, phone calls, meetings - whatever you want.
motolight (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:03:19 PM

That's my GOOZ for example Smiley

https://pp.vk.me/c620330/v620330719/4a39/nrNGsl37hzo.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: