Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TerraMiner IV's For Sale - 3 Day Delivery *2000 Ghps*  (Read 3217 times)
R.g.rauschenbach (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

The CoinTerra TerraMiner IV is the fastest mining rig on the market at 2 Terra hashes per second, or 2000 Giga hashes per second. Due to incredibly high demand, CoinTerra is currently only taking pre-orders for rigs with delivery expected to be made sometime in June. My firm, Cognitive Capital LLC, is in a position to help miners gain and sustain an advantage over the competition by offering the world's most advanced BTC mining hardware for sale with 3 day delivery. Our customers will have a "head start" over those miners who have been left waiting for their orders to be filled, allowing them to increase their profitability and gain more market share.

Pricing starts at 10,000 USD per unit, however price is negotiable and bulk orders/pricing is available.

Please feel free to message me privately or respond to the post if you have any questions or would like a quote.

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
cognitivecapital.co

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:40:41 PM

Proof.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:14:36 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 12:26:14 AM by samsonn25

Mining will be dead by June.

Hashrate will be 15 Billion.  By September it will cost more in electricity to run than the btc it mines.

2TH miner will make less than $950 lifetime if BTC stays under $500
Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

$10k? That is crazy. Just buy 10 antminer s1 for $400 each and you will have close to 2th/s
For less than $4k

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
R.g.rauschenbach (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:24:33 AM

Price is negotiable and goes down with more units purchased. And the antminer s1 a is selling for about $800 on their website. Buying enough antminers to reach the hash rate of the TerraMiner IV would be less cost effective and would use more space and power. The fact is that CoinTerra is unmatched in the mining rig market. Cognitive Capital LLC ready to ship rigs now and start generating you revenue.
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:37:54 AM

I would understand if the price was for units in hand, but they are not. But at the most part, most kinda shutter at that price so it depends on the price point of how negotiable you are.. like $100 off? $200? $500? $1,000?
R.g.rauschenbach (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:18:05 AM

Price goes down with each unit purchased, especially for larger bulk orders. I am authorized to negotiate on behalf of Cognitive Capital LLC and they've given a good deal of leeway. So if anyone would like a personalized quote please feel free to message me, I'm always working.

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:30:12 AM

Proof you have them.
R.g.rauschenbach (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:00:22 AM

Escrow? I'm not really sure how else to do it. I can send photos of our stock if that would help reassure you. I completely understand the need for proof. This industry is riddled with firms over promising and under delivering. I am confident that after one deal with Cognitive Capital LLC you will be comfortable with our claims. So, would pictures put minds at ease?

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
(832)573-2372
DarwinNexus

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:01:15 AM

Escrow? I'm not really sure how else to do it. I can send photos of our stock if that would help reassure you. I completely understand the need for proof. This industry is riddled with firms over promising and under delivering. I am confident that after one deal with Cognitive Capital LLC you will be comfortable with our claims. So, would pictures put minds at ease?

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
(832)573-2372

Will you send me $10,000 if I took a picture of my Ferrari and offered it to you?

That should answer your question.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:45:56 AM

Price is negotiable and goes down with more units purchased. And the antminer s1 a is selling for about $800 on their website. Buying enough antminers to reach the hash rate of the TerraMiner IV would be less cost effective and would use more space and power. The fact is that CoinTerra is unmatched in the mining rig market. Cognitive Capital LLC ready to ship rigs now and start generating you revenue.

An S1 for $800 Huh  Where Huh  I just got one for $410+ $35 for shipping @ 112bit.com  Grin

BTW,CT ain't shipping anytime soon,you better drop that $10,000 price tag ALOT  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
R.g.rauschenbach (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:07:49 AM

I can maybe go down to the 7k-8k range.

And the manufacturer's website is quoting them at 786 right now, I just checked.

Keep in mind, I'm not selling some future date that may or may not be met. I'm selling hard assets in hand that are ready to ship. Get out in front of everyone one else.

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
(832)573-2372
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:16:29 AM

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
(832)573-2372

As a start I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of your stock of Cointerra miners.

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
ar9

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:34:59 AM

Interesting.
New to forums?  Selling $100,000+ worth of gear?  Unsure of etiquette and how to properly sell?  Attach your business name to online sales in the $10,000+ range, this is smart.
No pictures.  Sounds like you have a "stock", so I expect you'll post a picture that has already been posted and cached on the internet.
One night, two topics with constant bumping.  A bit hasty, no?  Learn what an escrow is because unless you find a buyer with a mental illness, you'll be using one.

Neg-tagged until you prove me otherwise.
Four-Rings-Workshop

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:34:12 PM

Pics with date and your screen name go a long way to prove you actually have machines.
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:30:37 PM

Still zero proof this guy has anything but a PC and an internet connection. Unfollowing.
R.g.rauschenbach (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:40:55 AM

Sorry I haven't been working much this weekend. My best friend just got married, and its my two year anniversary with my girlfriend today. So I've been beyond busy. Still working on getting a photo from corporate, the one they sent me did have the business name or date on it so I decided not to post it.

Anyway, after much talk and debate we have decided to list our units on ebay. Using paypal as a payment option protects the buyer from paying for an undelivered product. We have one listing on right now to test the market. I'll post the link for interested parties.

Please free to call, email, or message me if you would like more info or a quote. Our prices have dropped significantly from the original price we went to market with. Who wants to print some money?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261443350812

Ross G. Rauschenbach
Sales Associate
Cognitive Capital LLC
ross@cognitivecapital.co
(832)573-2372
w00tcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

w00t!coin

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:13:41 AM

Hashrate will be 15 Billion.  By September it will cost more in electricity to run than the btc it mines.

Mining will never die bro Smiley

>> __ AntMiner S1 for sale. Message me. __ <<
>> __ 9 of 10 left. One sold so far. w00t! __ <<
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:53:39 AM

True, but they wont be profitable anymore.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:31:16 PM

True, but they wont be profitable anymore.
Then difficulty will stagnate.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: