Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy your amazon product with BTC!  (Read 541 times)
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:09:04 PM

hello! im offering a service where i will buy you a product on amazon for bitcoin! let me know if interested!
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:22:59 AM

ok you want to buy it? What you propose as matter?

what? can you rephrase that?
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:27:57 AM

There is some services where you could use bitcoin for amazone and some other online and offline stores.
Your OP is not so clear what actually you want? of what actually are you offering?

WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:40:41 AM

There is some services where you could use bitcoin for amazone and some other online and offline stores.
Your OP is not so clear what actually you want? of what actually are you offering?

il buy whatever you need with my amazon account for BTC! plus il take lower offers since the btc price could always skyrocket! so basically im buying you stuff off amazon for a lower price and taking a risk that the price will go back up Wink
undeadbitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:45:45 AM

il buy whatever you need with my amazon account for BTC! plus il take lower offers since the btc price could always skyrocket! so basically im buying you stuff off amazon for a lower price and taking a risk that the price will go back up Wink
Why we use your service and what will be the security for our btc?
By the way how much price you offer for a btc while buying products of amazon?

WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:29:29 AM

well we can use an escrow, and also il use the current preev rates at time of trade
undeadbitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:27:24 AM

well we can use an escrow, and also il use the current preev rates at time of trade
If we have trusted company with a huge amount of trading experience and fast services there is no point to choose your services.
May be if you have some special like Cheap product then Amazone or Highest Price for BTC then that was fine if now there is no any point to use your services.
By the way i do use my BTC for Amazone, Walmart, Staples and other various website from Snap Card

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:58:35 AM

If we have trusted company with a huge amount of trading experience and fast services there is no point to choose your services.
May be if you have some special like Cheap product then Amazone or Highest Price for BTC then that was fine if now there is no any point to use your services.
By the way i do use my BTC for Amazone, Walmart, Staples and other various website from Snap Card

I was just about to say whats the point of the service, if theres snap card. lol. And its a company that does it for you, not some random stranger..

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:43:00 PM

It is a good idea but I know others have already tried to do this very same thing.  I once got a product sent to me with someone doing a similar service and I was pleased but I don't think they are around anymore.  Shame because I'd like to send them some business for helping me out.
phinzphan

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:22:53 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 03:57:35 AM by phinzphan

you can also buy  yourself amazon gift cards with BTC  from gyft.com then order  things  that way.  They never expire. Very simple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: