So im assuming there is no annoying Chainalysis
Judging by the
discussion here, Bisq itself doesn’t have an AML checker in its arsenal.
However, I have little doubt that some agencies whose business is based on so called chainalysis have databases containing addresses associated with transactions coming from Bisq. They are putting a lot of effort into collecting such addresses, as they are directly instructed to classify them as risky ones.
I can refer to
FATF guidelines which identify as “used to launder money” users who regularly conduct high-value transactions on P2P crypto exchanges, especially unlicensed ones.
So be careful, and follow Bisq’s rules, i.e. don’t mention crypto or Bisq platform as the reason for your payments.
Well I assume most people aren't dealing with huge amounts. Either way I guess this all comes down to jurisdiction, relationship with your bank, your actual networth vs someone with 0 money that all of a sudden starts getting transactions and so on.
"So be careful, and follow Bisq’s rules, i.e. don’t mention crypto or Bisq platform as the reason for your payments."
Not sure what you meant by this. Do you mean to the bank or taxman?