Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Buying Crysis 2 on Steam for 85 BTC  (Read 1366 times)
NghtRppr (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2011, 04:34:23 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2011, 05:09:31 AM by bitcoin2cash

If you've been registered on these forums longer than I have, I'll send first, assuming you have a decent posting history and aren't using some newly resurrected account. I'll also buy it for 90 BTC if you send first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
demonofelru

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 04:41:36 AM

Sounds great I'll do it I guess PM me with your steam ID and we can get this show on the road.

Names do not matter; however, if you insist...id...
NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2011, 04:43:11 AM

Sounds great I'll do it I guess PM me with your steam ID and we can get this show on the road.

Let's do it by email address rather than steam ID please. My email is already public knowledge.
demonofelru

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 04:44:12 AM

Let's do it by email address rather than steam ID please. My email is already public knowledge.

Ok so sales@bitcoin2cash.com correct?

NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2011, 04:45:44 AM

Yes, sir.
demonofelru

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 04:51:44 AM

Yes, sir.

Ok sent it when it all checks out I'll give you my address and if you don't mind if you have the time can you post that you had a successful transaction in http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484.0.  Been lurking a while and figure it's about time I build up some rep.

NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2011, 04:54:04 AM

Yes, sir.

Ok sent it when it all checks out I'll give you my address and if you don't mind if you have the time can you post that you had a successful transaction in http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484.0.  Been lurking a while and figure it's about time I build up some rep.

I received it. I am downloading it now. I think it automatically added us as friends. I didn't know it would do that but that's cool.

Please give me your address, thanks. I will leave feedback as well.
demonofelru

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 04:56:56 AM

Yes, sir.

Ok sent it when it all checks out I'll give you my address and if you don't mind if you have the time can you post that you had a successful transaction in http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484.0.  Been lurking a while and figure it's about time I build up some rep.

I received it. I am downloading it now. I think it automatically added us as friends. I didn't know it would do that but that's cool.

ok my address is 12q9s9TUtp5oacgLnekWWhZ45of8Z5BimQ.  Feel free to defriend me if you want but feel free to leave me always looking for more people to play with on steam.

Edit: Payment just showed up in pending thanks a lot for fast transaction!

NghtRppr (OP)

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2011, 05:09:05 AM

Yes, sir.

Ok sent it when it all checks out I'll give you my address and if you don't mind if you have the time can you post that you had a successful transaction in http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484.0.  Been lurking a while and figure it's about time I build up some rep.

ok my address is 12q9s9TUtp5oacgLnekWWhZ45of8Z5BimQ.  Feel free to defriend me if you want but feel free to leave me always looking for more people to play with on steam.

Sent.

http://blockexplorer.com/address/12q9s9TUtp5oacgLnekWWhZ45of8Z5BimQ

Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: