Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gridseed Asic Crowdfunding  (Read 891 times)
nkocevar (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:23:47 AM

Hello everyone! I'm looking to get funded to buy a 300 KH/s Gridseed ASIC Miner! The cost of the miner is $189.95 plus a Micro-USB adapter ($4.95) and a Power Supply ($5.95)... The one I'm looking at is this one:

http://www.gawminers.com/300-kh-s-single-gridseed-asic-miner/

I got the idea of crowdfunding from BitPhotos... I am trying to thrive off of the generosity of the Bitcoin Community. Right now I own an escrow service (which is brand new), called BitScrowService, with no transactions handled yet. I am currently mining Dogecoins with a GTX 660, which isn't the best choice but its what I have. I am not new to bitcoins. I have actually been exposed to them since 2011, but I wasn't on the forums or anything. I am wanting to get this miner because I want to learn how to maintain an ASIC, as well as overclocking it and whatnot. If this goes well, I might get my parents to invest in a bigger, more bad-ass ASIC such as the Titan that is coming out. I am looking to mine scryptcoins, specifically Dogecoins, to make a profit and perhaps trade some of the XDG into bitcoins to save for when the bitcoin goes up to $1 Million. If I do get this funded, I will try and pay back some of the larger investors because of their kindness. If you want to donate PM me... I need .46 Bitcoins to purchase Smiley

Percent Funded 0.0% (BTC0.0)

BitPhotos

Activity: 336

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:54:03 AM

haha goodluck! as you know my project is still ongoing! i had one very nice investor! i wish the best to you!

GAW Miners

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 03:55:45 AM

Hello everyone! I'm looking to get funded to buy a 300 KH/s Gridseed ASIC Miner! The cost of the miner is $189.95 plus a Micro-USB adapter ($4.95) and a Power Supply ($5.95)... The one I'm looking at is this one:

I got the idea of crowdfunding from BitPhotos... I am trying to thrive off of the generosity of the Bitcoin Community. Right now I own an escrow service (which is brand new), called BitScrowService, with no transactions handled yet. I am currently mining Dogecoins with a GTX 660, which isn't the best choice but its what I have. I am not new to bitcoins. I have actually been exposed to them since 2011, but I wasn't on the forums or anything. I am wanting to get this miner because I want to learn how to maintain an ASIC, as well as overclocking it and whatnot. If this goes well, I might get my parents to invest in a bigger, more bad-ass ASIC such as the Titan that is coming out. I am looking to mine scryptcoins, specifically Dogecoins, to make a profit and perhaps trade some of the XDG into bitcoins to save for when the bitcoin goes up to $1 Million. If I do get this funded, I will try and pay back some of the larger investors because of their kindness. If you want to donate PM me... I need .46 Bitcoins to purchase Smiley

I will invest Smiley

Email me: josh@gaw.com

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
nkocevar (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:30:04 PM

bump Smiley

tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

gridseed now cheap under $ 100
but I hesitate to buy it because the diff will further increase, is there any input you guys for me?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
TheEvilSocks

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:06:52 PM

I will invest Smiley

Email me: josh@gaw.com

The irony, lol!
Investing in someone who buys your product. Pretty smart I have to say!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: