Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 11:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you play in crypto casinos when the crypto market is bearish?  (Read 905 times)
Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 281



View Profile WWW
November 10, 2025, 07:48:03 PM
 #41

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
In my case, the market decline has nothing to do with gambling. Because I mostly bet, deposit and withdraw with the stablecoin which is  USDT. I think most people do it. So whether it's good or bad doesn't matter here. But for those who bet with Bitcoin or volatile coins it might matter. But in my opinion, very few people do this. Another thing is that if there is a balance in the casino account, people are more busy betting than watching the market.

Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
November 10, 2025, 08:01:03 PM
 #42


I think the main purpose of gambling is not to make money, gambling should be mainly for entertainment, so there is no need to stop gambling when the market falls. If it is for entertainment purposes, you can gamble continuously in any situation and there is no need to stop. And if we gamble to make money or in the hope of getting rich quickly, as a result, we have to gamble depending on the fall in the market, I think it is absolutely wrong to gamble for this purpose, as the risk of losing money can increase many times.

While this is mostly true, there are people who treat it as a means of making money and I actually don’t blame them because that's what most casinos are now pushing with their advertisements. If they wanted to portray it as a means of getting entertainment then they won’t be displaying those insanely huge wins to entice people, they would simply just use a more entertainment tailored approach as their means of advertisement.

Although, that doesn’t change the fact that bearish market doesn’t necessarily affects one gambling activities because they’re are lots of other ways to carry on with your gambling activities even if there’s a downtrend in the market.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Stepstowealth
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 312


View Profile
November 10, 2025, 08:43:59 PM
 #43

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
I will not be surprised that there are some gamblers who gamble more when the market dips and the reason being that since they've lost some money to the dip in value of Bitcoin, they might as well try to get it back from gambling. People's mindset are different, and to some, this is just exactly how they may think.

In my case, the market decline has nothing to do with gambling. Because I mostly bet, deposit and withdraw with the stablecoin which is  USDT. I think most people do it.
True, majority of gamblers on crypto platforms make use of USDT in gambling so they can keep track of the amount used in gambling.
Ivystar5
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 240


View Profile
November 10, 2025, 09:36:31 PM
 #44

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
Most of the time USDT or stable coins are used in gambling on casinos so regardless of the matter season bearish or bullish people still keep playing for me whether I'm using a stable coins or any other crypto it's just about the fun and the possibility for me to win hence regardless of when it it's I still would gamble and till gambles.
2Pizza410000BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 392


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
November 10, 2025, 09:44:15 PM
 #45

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
Bad market conditions cannot stop gambling because people do not gamble considering bad market conditions. People always use part of their income for gambling. They may have their domestic money there, they may not have cryptocurrency. Again, there are many people who can gamble with cryptocurrency. There is a bad market condition, but it may not stop them. They can gamble even in this bad market condition. So it will depend on the personal will of each person, not on the bad market condition or on the good situation.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Ultegra134
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1321


R.I.P Condoras


View Profile
November 10, 2025, 09:47:36 PM
 #46

Not affected at all. Personally, and I believe this applies to the majority of gamblers nowadays, use stablecoins, such as USDC or USDT. There's no reason to include another risk in the game: volatilty. Gambling is already risky as it is, I don't want to make it any more complicated, nor do I want to regret using Bitcoin or some other coin for my entertainment, only to see it reach new records a few days/months/years later. I have peace of mind with stablecoins and I'm not planning to change that anytime soon.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
stadus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1405


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
November 10, 2025, 09:51:25 PM
 #47

I kinda have a different mindset when it comes to investing and gambling. I don’t really get bothered even if the market turns bearish, since I treat crypto more as a payment tool than an investment. Most of the time I use Bitcoin for gambling, but I’m not too worried about its price, it doesn’t swing that crazy day to day anyway. And when the market eventually pumps, I still benefit from that. It’s like minimizing the risk both ways. As a gambler, I’d rather not stress about volatility - I’m already busy analyzing games, and that’s where the real challenge lies.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
JariKriting
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 530



View Profile WWW
November 10, 2025, 09:59:38 PM
 #48

If you're losing a lot of financial resources while trading, your focus will be more on trading to recover quickly, especially if you're trading spot, not futures. If you get liquidated in futures, that's it, the money you used for trading is gone. But if you're trading spot, you can still recover by trading or buying coins at a low price to recoup your losses. So, of course, I won't gamble at a crypto casino.

█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▀██████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████████
██████████████████▀██████
█████████████████████████
██████▄██████████████████
████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████████▄██████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
 
 EPICBET 
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████░░▐██░░██████▀▀░░█░░▀▀██████░░███████████▀▀█▄░░░▀██
███████████████░░░███░░█████░░░░░█░░░░░█████░░███████▀▀░░░░░▀█▄░░██
██████████████░░░████░░███░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░███░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄██
█████████████░░░▐████░░██░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░██░░████░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░░███
████████████░░░░█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░███░░░░░░▀▄▀░▀░░░░███
██████████▀░░░░▐█████░░██░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░██░░███░░░░▀▄▀░▀░░░░░████
██░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▐██████░░███░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░███░░██▀█▄░░▀░▀░░░░░▄█████
██▄░░█░░░░░█░░███████░░█████░░░░░█░░░░░█████░░██░░▀█▄░░░░░▄▄███████

█████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█████████░░██████▄▄░░█░░▄▄██████░░██▄░░░▀█▄▄███████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
 
   The only Sportsbook you'll ever need     Play now  
icebar
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 728
Merit: 263



View Profile
November 10, 2025, 11:40:07 PM
 #49

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
When the crypto market is bearish, people are interested to find new platform. There are many traders who try to withdraw from their investments. Some hold but do not try to hold there for the long term. There are some who try to find their profits from other platforms. In continuation of this, some traders try to put money directly in crypto casinos. If I can be sure about my trading that I will not be able to make profit, then I will definitely think of an alternative and in continuation of that, I can gain confidence in crypto gambling during my bearish times.

wiss19
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2912
Merit: 375


View Profile
November 11, 2025, 05:50:05 AM
 #50

Most of the time USDT or stable coins are used in gambling on casinos so regardless of the matter season bearish or bullish people still keep playing for me whether I'm using a stable coins or any other crypto it's just about the fun and the possibility for me to win hence regardless of when it it's I still would gamble and till gambles.
It is not only about the stability of the stable coins but it is also about our portfolio as a trader or investor. I am sure that we don't all-in our funds in stable coins, in order for us to earn a profit. So when they are down, our focus can also be shaken. OP said that there are also active gamblers during a bearish market, but why not?

I mean you can buy cheaply when the price is down and then once you win big, and the market on its course rises, you can earn more, and if you lose, at least it may not be regretful that much. Overall it is all about, you may trade within your gambling for double the benefits. So, focusing on other than stablecoins must be having some advantages in my opinion. I personally prefer low tx fee coins for cheaper moving for my sportsbetting.
Nahl
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1039


View Profile
November 11, 2025, 06:19:53 AM
 #51

Let me tell you something that trader is different compared to the gambler because for trader the movement prices of market everything because from those conditions they can earn the profit and when the market down usually they will stop to buy or cut loss because they don't want to losing their money or probably they will stopped to trading until the market bounce back again

But the gambler is different especially heavy gambler who always be gamble for everyday that they didn't care if the market down or up because as long as they have money then they will be gamble everytime they want and speaking about the volatility most of online casino currently accept USDT for deposit i think gamble used this currency could be the solution if the gamblers want to gamble using crypto with less of volatility
Odusko
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 569


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
November 11, 2025, 10:18:00 PM
 #52

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
In my case, the market decline has nothing to do with gambling. Because I mostly bet, deposit and withdraw with the stablecoin which is  USDT. I think most people do it. So whether it's good or bad doesn't matter here. But for those who bet with Bitcoin or volatile coins it might matter. But in my opinion, very few people do this. Another thing is that if there is a balance in the casino account, people are more busy betting than watching the market.
Most of us don't consider the crypto market when we are gambling, what we are most interested in is the winning tendencies that we have from those games, this is what helps us to enjoy the game and not the price of the assets we use to play the game, USDT is most popular among gamblers, but Bitcoin is also a good currency to bet with since it winnings can be saved as assets for long term too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
|MINER|
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1946
Merit: 510


View Profile
November 11, 2025, 10:29:58 PM
 #53

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
It doesn't really matter to me whether the market is in bear or bull season. What matters most to me is what my income is like or whether I can afford to gamble. For example, I can afford to gamble now, so I can gamble, and if my income is low during bear season, maybe I won't gamble then.
But that happens very rarely with me.  Because I'm not a hardcore gambler, I always try to limit myself to small bets. So I would say that I will not quit gambling until I face a hard crisis situation in my finances, but if my financial situation is bad, even if it is bull season, then I will have to take a break from gambling.
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
November 11, 2025, 10:35:30 PM
 #54

1 BTC will remain as 1 BTC when you gamble in crypto casinos. If you keep on looking at the price per Bitcoin every time you play, I am sure it will be difficult to enjoy it.

I don't really mind the price fluctuations while I am playing using my cryptocurrencies. It's the endgame that you should really think about. Let's say you have 1 BTC and made it 2 BTC. It will remain that way until you exchange it for USD. The withdrawal part, the time you are reaping the rewards. Of course, you will first check if the price per BTC is satisfactory. If not, then just wait.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
macson
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 330



View Profile WWW
November 11, 2025, 10:37:35 PM
 #55

If the market is bearish, maybe I will stop gambling for a moment, but it's not because of market conditions that make me not want to gamble, but more because I want to allocate the money that I should gamble to accumulate more, because to be honest, I prioritize investing my money more than gambling. Gambling can be put aside for a moment, especially during times when opportunities appear more favorable for accumulation, and gambling can be done later when I feel it is time to gamble.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lienfaye
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 630


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
November 11, 2025, 10:40:29 PM
 #56

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
Bearish market is not a hindrance for me to gamble. Because regardless of the market condition, I will still gamble when i'm in the mood. Moreover, just like what others have said, often we use a stable coin to play so it does not affect your holdings since there's an option on what crypto you prefer to use.

🎁
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

...FREE...
20 SPINS

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.
.VAVE20FS.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..CLAIM..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
🎁
promise444c5
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1221


All things are numbers


View Profile WWW
November 11, 2025, 10:41:00 PM
 #57

It only becomes something to worry about if you need to deposit a large sum or if you’re a high roller with a tangible amount that could be affected by the dip, while gamblers who bet small have little to worry about…Funds you deposit or already in the casino will only see a small drop when the market dips, nothing much to worry.

I personally, don’t have problems with market fluctuations.

radjie
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 265


View Profile
November 11, 2025, 10:53:16 PM
 #58

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?

Gamblers will certainly not be affected by the ups and downs of crypto market prices, as long as they enjoy the gambling they do, wherever and whenever they can easily visit it, because most people gamble to seek pleasure even though they know that they can win based on luck.
Odogwu-Blockchain
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 337


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
November 11, 2025, 11:40:53 PM
 #59

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
It's would be painful for me to use a depreciated amount of Bitcoin for casinos, other people might have their own view but it seems wasting and lavishing of funds whenever the bearish season comes and I'm using depreciated value of Bitcoin for trying a luck on a casino.

I do believe in quick earnings by increasing money using gambling from new deposited Fiat but I don't believe in using my devalued Bitcoin to increase by all means.

It seems to me like rushing and hurrying my investment will go astray while calming down and be consistent will be the only solution.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Olatundespo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 329



View Profile
November 12, 2025, 05:30:14 AM
 #60

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
Mental health is closely related to market volatility. When the market falls, it negatively affects our mentality but it is not right to associate it with normal life. Use the available amount of money for trading so that in reality we do not have to face financial poverty or face obstacles in fulfilling basic needs. I still do not stop playing when the chart turns red and continue with patience.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!