Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts about Spoetnik ** MUST READ **  (Read 6052 times)
FrigidWinter (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:06:26 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 03:20:00 AM by FrigidWinter

I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting Spoetnik as 1) he is unlikely to change, and 2) Spoetnik probably revels in the letters of shock and repulsion that he regularly receives. Instead, I will focus on his termagant memoranda, which, after all, are the things that make us dependent on hotheaded widdifuls for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval. The key point of the following exposition is that he has a strategy. His strategy is to numb the public to the larrikinism and injustice in mainstream politics. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Spoetnik.

I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like Spoetnik formulate social policies and action programs based on the most huffy classes of irrationalism in existence. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. Some people are responsible and others are not. Spoetnik falls into the category of “not”.

Spoetnik's ability to flap his gums greatly exceeds his cognitive skills. This issue is coming to the fore because Spoetnik's insinuations raise a number of brow-furrowing questions. I'm referring to questions such as, “What exactly is the principle that rationalizes Spoetnik's thrasonical ballyhoos?” It's questions like that that get people thinking about how I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how what we have been imparting to Spoetnik—or what he has been eliciting from us—is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge.

Spoetnik whines about recalcitrant sectarians, yet he enthusiastically supports scrofulous lotharios. Prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence if you like, Spoetnik, because I simply don't care. Although he would like us to believe that anyone who disagrees with him is a potential terrorist, he has given us neither good reason nor credible evidence to believe that. His blanket statements, on the other hand, give us good reason to believe that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, love hearing the claims of a filthy politicaster who doesn't realize that he's a filthy politicaster. As a case in point, consider Spoetnik's claim that he is the arbiter of all things. Such claims always make me laugh because, as we all know, if they could speak, the birds, snakes, and other creatures who are our Earth brothers and Earth sisters would indisputably say that I cannot compromise with Spoetnik; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him and with a warning he must indubitably take to heart: Spoetnik accuses me of being addlepated whenever I state that it does not require a Sherlock Holmes to prove that nearly all of the assumptions and statements made by him and his shills, who are legion, are completely, absolutely, and totally wrong. All right, I'll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen, but the fact remains that the conflation of snappish couch potatoes and resentful, prudish party animals in Spoetnik's convictions is either dramatic hyperbole or a fatal methodological flaw. In the presence of high heaven and before the civilized world I therefore assert that no matter how bad you think Spoetnik's press releases are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think.

We must find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts. Only then can a society free of his volage-brained musings blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that one can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Spoetnik, however, is more likely to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on choleric adversarialism. Personally, I don't expect him to give up his crusade to spread hatred, animosity, and divisiveness, but we'll see. Rather than pick out appropriate verbs and nouns, Spoetnik pads all of his sentences with extra syllables to grant them an atmosphere of authority. I, on the other hand, prefer to use simple language to express the sentiment that it may not be easy to set the stage so that my next letter will begin from a new and much higher level of influence, but it can be done. And it needs to be done. And we must always remember that Spoetnik operates on the basis of an unremitting hatred of civility and decency. To enter adequately into details or particulars upon this subject in such a short letter as this is quite out of the question. Hence, I will only remark here, in a general way but with all the emphasis of earnestness and truth, that if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I wonder what would happen if Spoetnik really did repeat the mistakes of the past. There's a spooky thought.

Spoetnik has been known to say that you and I are morally inferior to the worst sorts of disaffected ragamuffins there are. That notion is so untrustworthy, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. He has repeatedly indicated a desire to cashier anyone who tries to straighten out our thinking and change the path we're on. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Spoetnik's cultists so frequently attribute to Spoetnik? The noisome blathering of a mean-spirited, laughable cumber-ground is more like it. In fact, I should note that one could truthfully say that facts and their accuracy make a story, not the overdramatization of whatever Spoetnik dreams up. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that he has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to lift the fog from his thinking. Spoetnik is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that people who know me know that I'm very observant. I can identify an indelicate backbiter merely by spotting certain turns of phrase, certain sentence constructions, certain ways of being. I can therefore undeniably conclude that Spoetnik is the most indelicate backbiter of them all and that we desperately need to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward voyeurism. It's not enough merely to keep our heads down and pray that Spoetnik doesn't violate all the rules of decorum. As I like to say, if you set the bar low, you jump low.

The mainstream media have said nary a word about how I predict that Spoetnik will persist with his perversions, profligacy, and perilous pursuits. This is not rhetoric. This is reality. The first lies that he told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; Spoetnik's lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

Spoetnik regards the exception as the rule, the criminal as the hero, the loser as the winner, and the winner as the oppressor. Now that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter so let me corroborate it by saying that Spoetnik demonstrates a terrible, inaccurate, even lusk, misuse of history with his self-deluded theories. To top that off, from secret-handshake societies meeting at “the usual place” to back-door admissions committees, Spoetnik's mercenaries have always found a way to diminish our will to live. While I can't speak for anyone else, I warrant that no one has a higher opinion of Spoetnik than I, and I think Spoetnik is a quisquilious stinking-type.

Given the destructiveness of Spoetnik's Pecksniffian, distasteful arguments, I propose that we implement a long-range survival plan. For starters, this plan should acknowledge that Spoetnik's supporters ignore compromise and focus solely on Spoetnik's personal agenda, as though it were a disgrace to test the assumptions that underlie Spoetnik's plans for the future. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to establish clear, justifiable definitions of negativism and Machiavellianism so that one can defend a decision to take action when his epigones initiate a reign of twisted terror. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that he used to be a major proponent of mammonism. Nowadays, Spoetnik is putting all of his support behind scapegoatism. As they say, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Spoetnik would not hesitate to see to it that all patriotic endeavors are directed down blind alleys where they end only in frustration and discouragement if he felt he could benefit from doing so. Why doesn't he realize that people who believe that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like him need to be worked over with an oak table leg and then sentenced to 20 years of hard labor in order to straighten out their thinking? Perhaps his failure of recognition lies rather in the degeneracy of the faculty of seeing than in the misrepresentation of the vision to be seen. It may be also confessed that Spoetnik's hysteria-producing hatchet jobs are sufficient to give pause to the less thoughtful among us. “Uh-oh,” such people think. “We'd better help Spoetnik take away what few freedoms we have left—just in case.” I don't know what to do about the rise in savagism I see all around me. Spoetnik's solution. not surprisingly, is to shame my name. This is one case in which the cure is certainly worse than the disease. While this letter hasn't provided anything in the way of a concrete plan of action, it may help us focus our thinking a little better when we do work out a plan. For now, we must take a strong position on Spoetnik's allegations, which, after all, seek temporary tactical alliances with cullionly creeps in order to cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills. I will decidedly be happy to have your help in this endeavor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:10:13 AM

tl;dr who cares lol
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:18:03 AM

tl;dr who cares lol

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:20:11 AM

Wut?

Sputnik  Cheesy

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:23:06 AM

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:23:57 AM

You're giving him far too much credit. I think it is safe to say that nobody legitimately takes him seriously. Its an obvious mental breakdown happening in front of your eyes. Usually you have to pay to watch such a clusterfuck of incoherent statements

mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:24:19 AM

bro you fucking went off. and honestly you tried too hard man, with those sentences like flapping gums exceeding cognitives abilites and bla bla, i lost interest. Im not even trying to defend the man either.
FrigidWinter (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:25:02 AM

You're giving him far too much credit. I think it is safe to say that nobody legitimately takes him seriously. Its an obvious mental breakdown happening in front of your eyes. Usually you have to pay to watch such a debacle

It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time Spoetnik tries to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his underlings to live in an environment that can be described, at best, as contemptuously tolerant, like clockwork, his toadies defend that sort of savage, grumpy behavior. Let's get down to brass tacks: He can't possibly believe that all literature that opposes snobbism was forged by lecherous, empty-headed paper-pushers. He's deluded but he's not that deluded.

Oblomovism is the answer but only if the question was, “What's the moral equivalent of letting Spoetnik generate alienation and withdrawal?” He knows how to lie. It's too bad he doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying. To pick an obvious but often overlooked example, his most pot-valiant tactic is to fabricate a phony war between heinous, fatuitous ranters and horny, sophomoric beastly-types. This way, Spoetnik can subjugate both groups into perverting the course of justice. I unquestionably don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that you, of course, now need some hard evidence that Spoetnik's devious shock troops have been hunting the blogosphere in packs, swarming, intimidating, and spreading outright lies and propaganda while enforcing pressure on blog owners and administrators to supplant one form of injustice with another. Well, how about this for evidence: If he wants to keep us hypnotized so we don't challenge rather than accommodate the mainstream's presuppositions, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision.

Everybody knows that a certain curtailment of the right to political opposition is an unavoidable concomitant of Spoetnik's morally questionable magic-bullet explanations, but you should consider that I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that Spoetnik just reported that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like him. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Spoetnik's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against him.

You know what we'd have if everybody wanted to put juvenile cutthroats of various stripes on the federal payroll? Total chaos. As my mother used to tell me, “One task that rests on all of our shoulders is to restore the world back to its original balance.” Although I can find only circumstantial evidence of misconduct and rule violations, most members of our quick-fix, sugar-rush, attention-deficit society are too impatient to realize the importance of sending Spoetnik's crusades into the dustbin where they belong. I wish only that a few more people could see that mephitic grizzlers are like putty in Spoetnik's hands. He effortlessly molds them into loyal legatees who don't think twice about taking us over the edge of the abyss of faddism.

Spoetnik can blame me for the influx of short-sighted tightwads if it makes him feel better, but it won't help his cause any. There's a price to be paid for putting increased disruptive powers in the hands of ethically bankrupt propagandists, and, clearly, his plunderbund is running up a hefty bill. The precise cost to us is best described via the observation that Spoetnik says he's going to marginalize the traditions and truths upon which our nation's greatness sits one day. Is he out of his mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that if he is victorious in his quest to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. If he is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards. Guess what? Spoetnik has had some success in rendering unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power. I find that horrifying and frightening, but we all should have seen it coming. We all knew that it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of gutless defalcators like Spoetnik can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. Let me end this letter with a call to action. Please join those of us who are appealing not to the contented and satisfied but embracing those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented, and through your support we will stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts. Together we will snap Spoetnik's lackeys out of their trance. Together we will ask the tough questions and not shy away from the tough answers.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:32:10 AM

Can we get the Cliffnotes to what it is you are saying.
darksoft

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:34:05 AM

Translation: "I'm butthurt because he talks more shit than I do."
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:37:43 AM

Some guy with a potty mouth gets a bunch of attention.
"Together" we can "snap Spoetnik's lackeys out of their trance"

deadp00l

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:54:01 AM

Sure Spoetnik isn't OP? Very similar to his writing style.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

Some guy with a potty mouth gets a bunch of attention.
"Together" we can "snap Spoetnik's lackeys out of their trance"
thank you wish you had just wrote this and saved me 10 minutes of my life  Grin
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:03:03 AM

Most likely this is computer generated/modified text. Some sort of "article spinner".

See also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=556754.0

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:08:28 AM

You're giving him far too much credit. I think it is safe to say that nobody legitimately takes him seriously. Its an obvious mental breakdown happening in front of your eyes. Usually you have to pay to watch such a clusterfuck of incoherent statements

+1

He's such a Deva. He revels in the drama and talks about he hates drama, super contradiction. I don't take him seriously, because every post he responds to me is "Your an idiot". Nobody takes anyone serious that has an insulting first/attack first mentality. Lastly, he say he can prove something, but never comes up with the facts to back it up. That's another sign of a person with a super compulsive nature just to stroke his false/weak ego and belittle people just to make himself sound grand to everyone, ie. internet bully.

Just ignore Spoetnik or block him, if he truly getting annoying to you or bring it up to the forum admin.

In general, no one should insult no one, right or wrong. Just prove the facts, then just be humble about it.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:38:31 AM

tl;dr who cares lol

x 1 billion

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:45:11 AM

Most likely this is computer generated/modified text. Some sort of "article spinner".

Doubtful. I looked up some of his more rococo words and they all checked out.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:47:30 AM

foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:23:04 AM

this.

also tl;dr

nope
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:24:18 AM

Dazzling prose and funny as hell. Keep posting.

Get 'em scrofulous lotharios!

“God does not play dice"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: