Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts about Spoetnik ** MUST READ **  (Read 6055 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:56:37 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 05:39:42 AM by iGotSpots

You're giving him far too much credit. I think it is safe to say that nobody legitimately takes him seriously. Its an obvious mental breakdown happening in front of your eyes. Usually you have to pay to watch such a clusterfuck of incoherent statements

you get him LONE WOLF

i have to agree with milly you are troll number 2 we should start a poll top troll poll if you will. Spoetnik mudda r3wt and spots seems like the logical first group. Maybe we can then decide based on the poll who's coin should die in the operation shit coin hmmm.....

Great pick for a mod Cryptsy. Without half the coins you now call shitcoins, that little site you're a mod on wouldn't be nearly the size it is. Have some respect for the hands that feed you, bitch

BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:34:47 AM

You're giving him far too much credit. I think it is safe to say that nobody legitimately takes him seriously. Its an obvious mental breakdown happening in front of your eyes. Usually you have to pay to watch such a clusterfuck of incoherent statements

you get him LONE WOLF

i have to agree with milly you are troll number 2 we should start a poll top troll poll if you will. Spoetnik mudda r3wt and spots seems like the logical first group. Maybe we can then decide based on the poll who's coin should die in the operation shit coin hmmm.....

Great pick for a mod Cryptsy

grndnpnd is such a scumbag i will report him to the fraud board! ;-)

#ot btw :: how goes it bud?

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:06:12 AM

coming from the guy who i have caught for one straight year lying and scamming and i can show screen caps of you admitting it to me days ago.
i am stunned you show your face and pretend your some HONEST noble guy critiquing the OTHER scammy clone coin makers, when your worse LOL
and i have watched plenty of people pop up and say YES i too watched this cloner lie through his teeth on numerous occasions (usually about his coins involvement)
you have some nerve, some audacity.. the fucking gall to show your face and open your big mensa genius bragging mouth ?

You and the guys like you ruined the scene and need to get he hell out of here we don't need lying scammers here !
and hey guys say what you want about me but at least i break my rants up into paragraphs unlike the OP hahhaha

want my autograph ? ...hey iGotSpots look i have "fans" too ..sound familiar coin cloning clown ? LOLOL

I have kept the thieving corrupt scammers on the ropes for close to a year so they attack me non stop.. end of story.
No need for the wall of text from the OP, it really is that simple.. one year of KO's and i am probably 160 and 0 undefeated Smiley

@iGotSpots: if you say you can't understand me ? than i think you should get a refund for that Mensa genius certification you were bragging about before
and work on basics human English reading comprehension Wink

Summary ?
Sleazy scammers get busted doing scammy shit by me and countless others and these useless idiots cry.....................

edit:

People notice how after i posted this.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567441.msg6225222#msg6225222
This topic popped up.... hmmmm wow what a coincidence LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 11:42:41 PM

CRYPTSY hacked and then they silence me??? RUN FOR THE HILLS! ;-)

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:11:03 AM

what the fuck does that have to do with me ? LOL

hey back on topic guys this is about me dammit !!!!

Eli0t

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:52:03 AM

epic post FrigidWinter, maybe you could analyse Spoetnik for your dissertation

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:48:05 AM

Who IS Spoetnik?

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 04:11:00 AM

Who IS Spoetnik?

..and why is he trolling me lol ;-)

DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:49:15 AM

Im mad that cryptsy wont let me use my spoetgaynik name anymore.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:37:26 AM

I'm just hoping the guy in Shenhen wanting r3wt to return his NAN reappears on Cryptsy chat!

~BCX~

I watched how Rewt was re-starting NAN and he was talking about it on Cryptsy chat late last year..
then he said he wanted one of us on chat to let him know if they found the first block etc.

iGotSpots said he had found it a couple times but they were orphans then a little later he said he found it for real.
and the fucked up part was i watched how iGotSpots said he was going to HELP Rewt find the block and give it to him
word for word he said right in front of me and everyone else on chat..
and HE DID NOT !

iGotSpots got it and ran off and then some days later i seen iGotSpots on chat again saying to BigVern that he had the block
that contained i guess the coins you were referring to BCX from the Chinese guy who got ripped off before or something
and iGotSpots told BigVern that he had it and refused to give it to Rewt or anyone else and he woudl ONLY give it to BigVern
even though he offered and agreed to HELP Rewt find it in the first place.
And when i mentioned to iGotSpots why he would agree to help the guy then stab him in the back he denied saying that and said
of course that it was a lie in front of everyone on chat publicly..
They weren't iGotSpots coins to hold ransom in the first place he stole them and lied about it !

iGotSPots was sitting there trying to come off as some Noble protector of crypto innocent little angel handing over the coins to BigVern
because the bad guy Rewt coudln't be trusted when in reality that scummy fucking weazle ripped off Rewt in front of all of us then lied
about it and stabbed him in the back and bad mouthed him.

ANY of you out there trust that weazel your a moron straight up seriously ! and any of you that do business with him i lost respect for you sorry..

PS:
hashtag101
you have 3 posts here NEWBIE who the fuck are you is the question actually Wink
and i will give you the answer.. nobody.

and hey "JGWentWorth" my buddy trust fund kid.. maybe find something to do with your life besides bragging about Trolling on me for close to a year. (exact same time as iGotSPots)
it didn't make you look cool or something if that's what you think punk.. admitting to doing that over and over just makes you look like a jerk.. so congrats big shot lol
and is Trolling and bragging about it allowed on this forum and on Cryptsy ? isn't there an agreement you sign when you register ?
why the fuck do i get banned for trolling while people follow me around bragging about trolling on me for a year while actually trolling on me ?
does that make any sense ?

Truth hurts.. so attack me personally about it see if i care, but you can't deny anything i have ever said because it's all been posted publicly with witnesses.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:54:57 AM

epic post FrigidWinter, maybe you could analyse Spoetnik for your dissertation

want to slip in and have a jab too eh ?

should i point out to everyone how you kept begging me for a miner that you insisted was a cheater but you wanted it for yourself
and when i said i'll give you the source code you said fuck that i don't want it then went on here and accused me of making a cheater miner.
and then how you got it anyway one of the times i posted it publicly compiled for windows and that you then made a screen cap showing it running on your machine
on the Securecoin ANN topic here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270852.msg3242323#msg3242323. <- link to his mouthy comment + picture

your a weasel if you accuse me of making one when i said i didn't dozens of times and proved it and offered YOU ELi0t my source code
and how you then went and used the miner anyway yourself even though you said i was cheating in way that was not even possible in the first place !
i explained how it worked but your just kept on harassing and trolling on me.. as usual

and before and after that you would join in on trolling on me for massive lengths of time ganging up on me with iGotSpots and JGWentworth millions of times in the last year
and how actually the there of you have been bum buddies spear heading this campaign against me endlessly like since i registered at Cryptsy in July..
constantly trying to rally people against me or launch accusations etc
ANYTIME SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ME IN THE SLIGHTEST THE THREE OF YOU POP AND START THIS SHIT EVERY TIME !

the three of you look like idiots . lol

if any of you mouthy trolling brats that can't act your age have 1 shred of evidence i have done anything wrong in the slightest i will say
as i have millions of times in the last year...... then lets hear it or shut the fuck up already with your trolling bullshit.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:12:40 AM

Actually I like Spoetnik's posts Smiley. In most cases he's right when he trolling something/someone. Certainly you can say that something wrong with me as I also like BCX's, Pankakke's, MPOE-PR's (RIP) and even Vod's posts Smiley.
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:54:38 PM

Not defending spoetnik but seriously man, you wrote a damned novel here trying to discredit him. Is he really worth that kind of investment of your time? Or are you just that desperate for attention? No one has 3 hours to read through your tirade/exercise in attempting to show off on the internet.
Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 02:58:24 PM

Unless he wrote all that in ed, the standard Unix text editor......

I beg your pardon, emacs is the standard *nix editor L)L
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:25:51 PM

you get him LONE WOLF

So Cryptsy hires a scab and a troll. WTF. You guys need a bit of clean out and clean up me thinks.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 04:07:51 PM

you get him LONE WOLF

So Cryptsy hires a scab and a troll. WTF. You guys need a bit of clean out and clean up me thinks.

ya grndnpnd should not only be fired but thrown in federal prison !!!! jmho  Cry

dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:19:55 PM

Woah, woah, woah. If we are making us a troll list we better seriously talk about giving randomlove the absolute #1 double platinum freaking crown.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

I'm just hoping the guy in Shenhen wanting r3wt to return his NAN reappears on Cryptsy chat!

~BCX~

I watched how Rewt was re-starting NAN and he was talking about it on Cryptsy chat late last year..
then he said he wanted one of us on chat to let him know if they found the first block etc.

iGotSpots said he had found it a couple times but they were orphans then a little later he said he found it for real.
and the fucked up part was i watched how iGotSpots said he was going to HELP Rewt find the block and give it to him
word for word he said right in front of me and everyone else on chat..
and HE DID NOT !

iGotSpots got it and ran off and then some days later i seen iGotSpots on chat again saying to BigVern that he had the block
that contained i guess the coins you were referring to BCX from the Chinese guy who got ripped off before or something
and iGotSpots told BigVern that he had it and refused to give it to Rewt or anyone else and he woudl ONLY give it to BigVern
even though he offered and agreed to HELP Rewt find it in the first place.
And when i mentioned to iGotSpots why he would agree to help the guy then stab him in the back he denied saying that and said
of course that it was a lie in front of everyone on chat publicly..
They weren't iGotSpots coins to hold ransom in the first place he stole them and lied about it !

iGotSPots was sitting there trying to come off as some Noble protector of crypto innocent little angel handing over the coins to BigVern
because the bad guy Rewt coudln't be trusted when in reality that scummy fucking weazle ripped off Rewt in front of all of us then lied
about it and stabbed him in the back and bad mouthed him.

ANY of you out there trust that weazel your a moron straight up seriously ! and any of you that do business with him i lost respect for you sorry..

PS:
hashtag101
you have 3 posts here NEWBIE who the fuck are you is the question actually Wink
and i will give you the answer.. nobody.

and hey "JGWentWorth" my buddy trust fund kid.. maybe find something to do with your life besides bragging about Trolling on me for close to a year. (exact same time as iGotSPots)
it didn't make you look cool or something if that's what you think punk.. admitting to doing that over and over just makes you look like a jerk.. so congrats big shot lol
and is Trolling and bragging about it allowed on this forum and on Cryptsy ? isn't there an agreement you sign when you register ?
why the fuck do i get banned for trolling while people follow me around bragging about trolling on me for a year while actually trolling on me ?
does that make any sense ?

Truth hurts.. so attack me personally about it see if i care, but you can't deny anything i have ever said because it's all been posted publicly with witnesses.

You're a fucking idiot and actually have 0 idea of what is actually happening. I offered to mine it the second time because rewt stole the first repayment block. I also emailed Paul and John for weeks before I sent it to BitJohn because they wouldn't respond. So yes, I was protecting the NAN network from rewt stealing a third time.  I held no coins "ransom" and actually was trying to get rid of them from the second I mined them because I didn't want anything to do with a shitty coin, or a dishonest person. Ask BitJohn if you don't believe me. I'm sure you won't, though, you will just type another inaccurate and missing fact novel about how I'm a thief or whatever your schizo mind thinks today

Stop spewing bullshit, and actually do something positive for crypto. You have done nothing but wear out a keyboard. Seriously...this is how you treat me for helping 100 people from being robbed from 1 person for a THIRD time? Stop being such a mouth breather and do some fucking research

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:12:43 PM

Not defending spoetnik but seriously man, you wrote a damned novel here trying to discredit him. Is he really worth that kind of investment of your time? Or are you just that desperate for attention? No one has 3 hours to read through your tirade/exercise in attempting to show off on the internet.

lol no kidding i didn't even read it myself hahhaha
and I"M the one who usually posts crap that long LOLOL

usually about Spots though.. no other guy pulls as much bs as he does AND GETS CAUGHT DOING IT hahaha

edit:
no idea about grndpnd either we have always gotten along just fine. so i dunno lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: