Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Heads ** MUST READ **  (Read 1631 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:23:39 AM

You do not need to put ** MUST READ ** in your thread title.
A quality topic doesn't need that type of useless garbage.
You make yourself look like a silly fool.
Oh wait...  Cheesy

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:38:59 AM

What would I do without Mrs. Bit_Happy to provide me with a nonstop source of blowsy prophecies to complain about? Before I say anything else, let me remind Mrs. Bit_Happy that I'm willing to accept that her detractors are correct in their observation that she is an expert at faking sincerity. I'm even willing to accept that I must, on principle, overcome the obstacles that people like her establish. But her long-term goal is to perpetuate myths that glorify Dadaism. I hate to break it to her, but down that path lies only heartache and tears. That's why I insist on mentioning that if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that there are some simple truths in this world. First, Mrs. Bit_Happy is willing to use any method, no matter how scientifically unsupported and disreputable, to confirm her a priori beliefs. Second, Mrs. Bit_Happy's disgusting, lascivious treatises hurt the pocketbooks of working families. And finally, I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Mrs. Bit_Happy's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that she has written more than her fair share of lengthy, over-worded, pseudo-intellectual tripe. In all such instances Mrs. Bit_Happy conveniently overlooks the fact that this is a transparent attempt to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against her. It follows from this that I can't possibly believe Mrs. Bit_Happy's claim that it is her moral imperative to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because it seems clear that Mrs. Bit_Happy's writings exhibit a disregard not merely for style but for the truth. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Mrs. Bit_Happy is like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of rowdyism and you'll see a wrongheaded aretaloger hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of revanchism in an unimaginative attempt to crush national and spiritual values out of existence and substitute the bilious and tasteless machinery of solecism. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that on a television program last night I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, “The vast majority of Mrs. Bit_Happy's pals spend most of their lives in one of two places—the local pub or jail.” That's exactly what I have so frequently argued, and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual.

Would Mrs. Bit_Happy like it if I were dissolute and gin-swilling, too? I don't think so. Not only have unconscionable rattlebrains decided to glorify their smear tactics by dressing them up as moral and righteous prerogatives, but their hijinks are being debated as though they were actually reasonable. Her insults symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. In order for us to realize more happiness in our lives we need to understand that Mrs. Bit_Happy has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that she is a model citizen. That worldview may be appealing, at least to counterproductive manipulators of the public mind, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Mrs. Bit_Happy plans to force us to tailor our fulminations just to suit her imperious whims. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how it has been proven by measurements and by analysis that it's ludicrous to believe that law and order can be maintained by letting Mrs. Bit_Happy's cringers create problems that our grandchildren will have to live with. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propaganda surrounding her promotion of Chekism. Tell everyone you know that the gloss that Mrs. Bit_Happy's apostles put on Mrs. Bit_Happy's editorials unfortunately does little to take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance.

If, today, the urge of Mrs. Bit_Happy's war-soul can prompt her to appropriate sacred symbols for raving purposes, then imagine, if you can, how that same soul will express itself through the thousandfold-more-ignominious Mrs. Bit_Happy of tomorrow. In any decent society, she would be just another obdurate dunce standing on a streetcorner braying her nonsensical diatribes from atop a soapbox. Nevertheless, Mrs. Bit_Happy has managed to gain some credibility among the most goofy airheads I've ever seen because they relate to her message that her assertions are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. Her plaints are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, her propinquity to subhuman witlings leads her to keep us everlastingly ill at ease. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of Mrs. Bit_Happy's cranky commentaries.

Although a few people already do know that one of history's clearest lessons is that Mrs. Bit_Happy's callous, cold-blooded greed leads her to devalue me as a person, that's not good enough. We need to cultivate enough common sense in all people for them to understand that Mrs. Bit_Happy recently made the astonishing claim that she would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an amoral act. Stripped of all its hyperbole, this statement is really just saying that Mrs. Bit_Happy maintains that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Mrs. Bit_Happy knows it. Why is Mrs. Bit_Happy deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? To turn that question around, why in tunket does Mrs. Bit_Happy want to fortify a social correctness that restricts experience and defines success with narrow boundaries? One might as well ask, “Will the world ever be free of puzzleheaded pontificators like her?” There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: This is not a question of neopaganism or aspheterism. Rather, it is a question about how when you tell Mrs. Bit_Happy's yeomen that Mrs. Bit_Happy wouldn't know a new idea if it hit her over the head, they begin to get fidgety and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that you may make the comment, “What does this have to do with scabrous, fractious clodpolls?” Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that she probably regrets stating publicly that she's an irreplaceable shaman who can cure the sick, divine the hidden, and control events. Although we can attribute that parasitic comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, if Mrs. Bit_Happy is going to make an emotional appeal then she should also include a rational argument.

By the bye, Mrs. Bit_Happy's adulators have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Mrs. Bit_Happy's crazy lamentations. It is clearly not a pretty sight. Personally, I don't expect Mrs. Bit_Happy to give up her crusade to violate values so important to our sense of community, but we'll see. My own position on this issue is both simple and clear: You should be able to live your life the way you want to live it. You shouldn't have to live in fear of Mrs. Bit_Happy spawning a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, illiberal behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government.

Mrs. Bit_Happy is an interesting character. On the one hand, she likes to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. But on the other hand, I don't know if she is consciously and purposely evil or merely temerarious. I do know, however, that if anything, Mrs. Bit_Happy's goal is to fuel inquisitions. How scurrilous is that? How callow? How wily?

Mrs. Bit_Happy's disquisitions are written in a peculiar doublespeak that is hard for the uninitiated to understand. In this case, one cannot help but recall that she promises her vicegerents, who are legion, that as soon as she's finished putting the gods of heaven into the corner as obsolete and outmoded and, in their stead, burning incense to the idol Mammon, they'll all become rich beyond their wildest dreams. There's an obvious analogy here to the way that vultures eat a cadaver and from its rottenness insects and worms suck their food. The point is that Mrs. Bit_Happy possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, she can't even spell or define “erudition”, much less achieve it. There are two flaws with Mrs. Bit_Happy's suggestions: 1) Mrs. Bit_Happy's factotums allege, after performing shoddy research and utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of Mrs. Bit_Happy's rivals are planning to waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings, and 2) Mrs. Bit_Happy has blood on her hands. Naturally, she pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If Mrs. Bit_Happy really had our best interests at heart, she wouldn't create an untrue and injurious impression of an entire people.

Mrs. Bit_Happy is a serial exaggerator. If I were to be less kind, I'd say she's a liar. Either way, Mrs. Bit_Happy's précis have a long and daft lineage. In particular, they're based upon all of the quasi-pompous devices of the past: spheres of influence, balances of power, secret treaties, triple alliances, and, during the interim periods, appeasement of irreligionism. All of Mrs. Bit_Happy's acolytes are thieves—idle, envious, and ready to plunder and enslave their weaker neighbors. It's therefore not surprising that Mrs. Bit_Happy complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that she hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. Mrs. Bit_Happy, please spare us the angst of living in a fallen world.

Even if I were, as Mrs. Bit_Happy seems to think I am, a bloody-minded schmegeggy, at least I know better than to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. In contrast, Mrs. Bit_Happy denies that she has been adding insult to injury. Her denials clearly contradict reports from eyewitnesses who saw her promoting mediocrity over merit. I'd like to see Mrs. Bit_Happy spin her way out of that one.

Mrs. Bit_Happy will do everything in her power to inject even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Mrs. Bit_Happy has made “experience” all-important. Her experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights by the end of the decade. Her politics can be rightly understood only as what some illaudable, impertinent ingrates have been brave enough to call them: a failure. As a closing statement, let me emphasize that we have no choice but to serve on the side of Truth. The time to act is now.

slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:40:52 AM

What would I do without Mrs. Bit_Happy Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam dapibus, nisi quis iaculis consequat, sapien enim tincidunt nulla, quis ullamcorper est diam vel quam. Nam ultricies sapien nec laoreet vulputate. Nunc aliquet, diam sit amet porta laoreet, nisi odio fermentum augue, sit amet ullamcorper nisl nibh vitae est. Vivamus mattis lobortis purus in condimentum. Phasellus et mattis ipsum. Nunc orci quam, consequat non odio sit amet, posuere ultricies lectus. Cras lacinia massa est, bibendum facilisis elit fermentum vel. Nunc mattis erat justo, nec dignissim metus vestibulum id. Duis in quam at turpis blandit porttitor. Duis faucibus magna sit amet felis rutrum, quis condimentum nibh mattis. In venenatis pharetra urna, in condimentum lorem. Suspendisse condimentum leo ante, vel feugiat metus tempus commodo. Nulla facilisis accumsan turpis in placerat. Donec eget viverra risus. Maecenas ac nibh ut sem convallis tempus. Quisque pharetra, neque ac ornare venenatis, orci mauris eleifend augue, tristique malesuada risus dui ac tellus.

Vivamus non elementum magna, eu interdum purus. Vestibulum non tincidunt nisl. Aliquam elementum augue non libero faucibus bibendum. Vestibulum risus dui, iaculis id fringilla sit amet, interdum at mi. Etiam tellus mauris, malesuada at venenatis at, mattis sed purus. Suspendisse potenti. Integer auctor orci eu fringilla laoreet. Proin placerat ante id vestibulum ornare.

Suspendisse ullamcorper pellentesque vulputate. Morbi viverra urna nec augue suscipit, ut pharetra lectus egestas. Vestibulum at orci feugiat, elementum risus a, mattis mi. Nullam dui tortor, egestas nec urna sed, aliquet suscipit justo. Phasellus hendrerit quis massa ac suscipit. Vestibulum consectetur congue justo, ut rhoncus turpis sollicitudin nec. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam sit amet aliquam nunc. Phasellus venenatis pellentesque rhoncus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed volutpat ligula magna, id vehicula nibh venenatis eu. Fusce porta est velit, in consectetur nisi tristique eu. Nunc ac consequat augue. Donec sed massa a eros molestie varius. Pellentesque eu magna vestibulum, porttitor velit at, accumsan risus. Donec ut iaculis elit.

Nam dapibus arcu id auctor luctus. Nulla fermentum libero a tempor pulvinar. Mauris ultrices neque ac libero posuere faucibus. Mauris eu tincidunt tortor. Phasellus felis orci, feugiat eget malesuada eu, venenatis at orci. Quisque faucibus semper ante, ut tincidunt neque consequat tempor. Etiam in justo quis metus scelerisque aliquam porttitor vel lacus. Curabitur vel quam dolor. Fusce eget cursus quam. Etiam urna mi, malesuada ut nisl in, rhoncus mattis lorem. Fusce lacinia, sapien in bibendum interdum, enim sapien dignissim orci, viverra ultricies mauris dolor nec tellus. Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus quis vestibulum mi. Sed cursus elit ac erat fringilla aliquam.

Morbi lobortis aliquam sagittis. Vestibulum sed tempor nisl. Pellentesque sit amet neque mi. Quisque feugiat enim nec erat gravida, fermentum malesuada augue faucibus. Aliquam in elit vitae elit lacinia scelerisque vel sed dolor. Morbi faucibus felis hendrerit quam malesuada ornare. In venenatis nisi tortor, nec lacinia massa pulvinar at. Donec gravida, libero facilisis ullamcorper viverra, nunc libero auctor felis, vel elementum dolor ligula nec elit. Cras interdum sagittis augue. Etiam sit amet tellus condimentum, molestie dui a, congue urna. Phasellus sed felis laoreet, interdum enim ac, sagittis lectus. Sed sed eleifend sapien.

WTF  Roll Eyes
Stouse49

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Google search this text and find it in all manner of forums on the internet!

BTC:
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:35:15 AM

What would I do without Mrs. Bit_Happy to provide me with a nonstop source of blowsy prophecies to complain about? Before I say anything else, let me remind Mrs. Bit_Happy that I'm willing to accept that her detractors are correct in their observation that she is an expert at faking sincerity. I'm even willing to accept that I must, on principle, overcome the obstacles that people like her establish. But her long-term goal is to perpetuate myths that glorify Dadaism. I hate to break it to her, but down that path lies only heartache and tears. That's why I insist on mentioning that if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that there are some simple truths in this world. First, Mrs. Bit_Happy is willing to use any method, no matter how scientifically unsupported and disreputable, to confirm her a priori beliefs. Second, Mrs. Bit_Happy's disgusting, lascivious treatises hurt the pocketbooks of working families. And finally, I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Mrs. Bit_Happy's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that she has written more than her fair share of lengthy, over-worded, pseudo-intellectual tripe. In all such instances Mrs. Bit_Happy conveniently overlooks the fact that this is a transparent attempt to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against her. It follows from this that I can't possibly believe Mrs. Bit_Happy's claim that it is her moral imperative to show us a gross miscarriage of common judgment. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because it seems clear that Mrs. Bit_Happy's writings exhibit a disregard not merely for style but for the truth. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Mrs. Bit_Happy is like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of rowdyism and you'll see a wrongheaded aretaloger hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of revanchism in an unimaginative attempt to crush national and spiritual values out of existence and substitute the bilious and tasteless machinery of solecism. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that on a television program last night I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, “The vast majority of Mrs. Bit_Happy's pals spend most of their lives in one of two places—the local pub or jail.” That's exactly what I have so frequently argued, and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual.

Would Mrs. Bit_Happy like it if I were dissolute and gin-swilling, too? I don't think so. Not only have unconscionable rattlebrains decided to glorify their smear tactics by dressing them up as moral and righteous prerogatives, but their hijinks are being debated as though they were actually reasonable. Her insults symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion—extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. In order for us to realize more happiness in our lives we need to understand that Mrs. Bit_Happy has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that she is a model citizen. That worldview may be appealing, at least to counterproductive manipulators of the public mind, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Mrs. Bit_Happy plans to force us to tailor our fulminations just to suit her imperious whims. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how it has been proven by measurements and by analysis that it's ludicrous to believe that law and order can be maintained by letting Mrs. Bit_Happy's cringers create problems that our grandchildren will have to live with. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propaganda surrounding her promotion of Chekism. Tell everyone you know that the gloss that Mrs. Bit_Happy's apostles put on Mrs. Bit_Happy's editorials unfortunately does little to take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance.

If, today, the urge of Mrs. Bit_Happy's war-soul can prompt her to appropriate sacred symbols for raving purposes, then imagine, if you can, how that same soul will express itself through the thousandfold-more-ignominious Mrs. Bit_Happy of tomorrow. In any decent society, she would be just another obdurate dunce standing on a streetcorner braying her nonsensical diatribes from atop a soapbox. Nevertheless, Mrs. Bit_Happy has managed to gain some credibility among the most goofy airheads I've ever seen because they relate to her message that her assertions are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. Her plaints are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, her propinquity to subhuman witlings leads her to keep us everlastingly ill at ease. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of Mrs. Bit_Happy's cranky commentaries.

Although a few people already do know that one of history's clearest lessons is that Mrs. Bit_Happy's callous, cold-blooded greed leads her to devalue me as a person, that's not good enough. We need to cultivate enough common sense in all people for them to understand that Mrs. Bit_Happy recently made the astonishing claim that she would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an amoral act. Stripped of all its hyperbole, this statement is really just saying that Mrs. Bit_Happy maintains that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Mrs. Bit_Happy knows it. Why is Mrs. Bit_Happy deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? To turn that question around, why in tunket does Mrs. Bit_Happy want to fortify a social correctness that restricts experience and defines success with narrow boundaries? One might as well ask, “Will the world ever be free of puzzleheaded pontificators like her?” There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: This is not a question of neopaganism or aspheterism. Rather, it is a question about how when you tell Mrs. Bit_Happy's yeomen that Mrs. Bit_Happy wouldn't know a new idea if it hit her over the head, they begin to get fidgety and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that you may make the comment, “What does this have to do with scabrous, fractious clodpolls?” Well, once you begin to see the light you'll realize that she probably regrets stating publicly that she's an irreplaceable shaman who can cure the sick, divine the hidden, and control events. Although we can attribute that parasitic comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, if Mrs. Bit_Happy is going to make an emotional appeal then she should also include a rational argument.

By the bye, Mrs. Bit_Happy's adulators have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Mrs. Bit_Happy's crazy lamentations. It is clearly not a pretty sight. Personally, I don't expect Mrs. Bit_Happy to give up her crusade to violate values so important to our sense of community, but we'll see. My own position on this issue is both simple and clear: You should be able to live your life the way you want to live it. You shouldn't have to live in fear of Mrs. Bit_Happy spawning a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, illiberal behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government.

Mrs. Bit_Happy is an interesting character. On the one hand, she likes to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. But on the other hand, I don't know if she is consciously and purposely evil or merely temerarious. I do know, however, that if anything, Mrs. Bit_Happy's goal is to fuel inquisitions. How scurrilous is that? How callow? How wily?

Mrs. Bit_Happy's disquisitions are written in a peculiar doublespeak that is hard for the uninitiated to understand. In this case, one cannot help but recall that she promises her vicegerents, who are legion, that as soon as she's finished putting the gods of heaven into the corner as obsolete and outmoded and, in their stead, burning incense to the idol Mammon, they'll all become rich beyond their wildest dreams. There's an obvious analogy here to the way that vultures eat a cadaver and from its rottenness insects and worms suck their food. The point is that Mrs. Bit_Happy possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, she can't even spell or define “erudition”, much less achieve it. There are two flaws with Mrs. Bit_Happy's suggestions: 1) Mrs. Bit_Happy's factotums allege, after performing shoddy research and utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of Mrs. Bit_Happy's rivals are planning to waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings, and 2) Mrs. Bit_Happy has blood on her hands. Naturally, she pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If Mrs. Bit_Happy really had our best interests at heart, she wouldn't create an untrue and injurious impression of an entire people.

Mrs. Bit_Happy is a serial exaggerator. If I were to be less kind, I'd say she's a liar. Either way, Mrs. Bit_Happy's précis have a long and daft lineage. In particular, they're based upon all of the quasi-pompous devices of the past: spheres of influence, balances of power, secret treaties, triple alliances, and, during the interim periods, appeasement of irreligionism. All of Mrs. Bit_Happy's acolytes are thieves—idle, envious, and ready to plunder and enslave their weaker neighbors. It's therefore not surprising that Mrs. Bit_Happy complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that she hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today. Mrs. Bit_Happy, please spare us the angst of living in a fallen world.

Even if I were, as Mrs. Bit_Happy seems to think I am, a bloody-minded schmegeggy, at least I know better than to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. In contrast, Mrs. Bit_Happy denies that she has been adding insult to injury. Her denials clearly contradict reports from eyewitnesses who saw her promoting mediocrity over merit. I'd like to see Mrs. Bit_Happy spin her way out of that one.

Mrs. Bit_Happy will do everything in her power to inject even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Mrs. Bit_Happy has made “experience” all-important. Her experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights by the end of the decade. Her politics can be rightly understood only as what some illaudable, impertinent ingrates have been brave enough to call them: a failure. As a closing statement, let me emphasize that we have no choice but to serve on the side of Truth. The time to act is now.

Jesus H Christ dude

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:24:53 AM

Dear god, you people have too much spare time.

Also is this the new trend ? wrinting stuff about forum people instead of doing something productive to the crypto community ?

nope
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:30:11 AM

1/10 would not read again. Jees some people have way to much time.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:35:24 AM

OMG, a long story.
TrueAccess

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:12:24 AM

Someone get crush on someone Wink

I bet no one even read this Tongue
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:19:46 AM

Ctrl + H = Lame
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:25:54 AM

What would I do without Mrs. Bit_Happy to provide me with a nonstop source of blowsy prophecies to complain about? Before I say anything else, let me remind Mrs. Bit_Happy that I'm willing to accept that her detractors are correct in their observation that she is an expert at faking sincerity. I'm even willing to accept that I must, on principle, overcome the obstacles that people like her...

TLDR

Could you tell me please where did you find this excellent bullshit generator?
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:11:40 PM

long story bro haha

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:33:38 PM

seriously ? , the quality of threads is just deteriorating day by day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: