Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghash.IO is awesome.  (Read 6874 times)
kthejung (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:06:35 AM

Ghash.IO is an awesome pool... I started my mining journey at Slush's late last year and have been with them until about a week ago.  I won't go into a long, drawn out explanation but I'm making almost double the amount on Ghash than I was on Slush and BTC Guild.  BTC Guild was slightly better than Slush but Ghash beats them all by a very large amount of btc payout.  I am running 6 overclocked antminers and I was making about .075 btc per 24 hours; I had no idea that the average was this low before I did some calculations.  I decided to give BTC guild a shot and was making about .1 btc per 24 hours.  I started mining with Ghash this morning at 11am and 13 hours later I am already up to .08 btc; after just 13 hours!  I don't know what is causing this huge pay discrepancy but I hope this keeps up. 
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

it's called luck
efc17

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:51:58 PM

Pool fee is 0% ! GHash.IO SCRYPT Multi Pool is open for beta testing, if anyone is interested.(invite required)

I'm trying it out atm, looks good.

some nice user defined settings, such as:
  • Convert mined coins to BTC
  • Convert mined coins to LTC
  • Do not convert LTC, DOGE, FTC, AUR
  • Drop miner jobs when switching coins

The most active testers will be rewarded with GHS!

If anyone would like to sign up feel free to use referral ghash.

Much appreciated

I agree ghash.io is awesome!

3KNSWuue88Rtn9GY6XV3tQTQUd3MwaDuKW
MFqZJ2YQzuFMKSNqmu8uh6xoqqM3FDFrwt
https://www.gate.io/hodl?ref=3553
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:21:17 PM

I will personally find anyone using ghash and end them

Stop using them before I find you or hire someone who will

Your time is near

What you mine will no longer matter on this earth

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

Ghash.IO is the opposite of awesome.

Can't believe any knowledgeable miner would willingly mine there risking the possibility of an attack.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Ashbite

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:43:26 PM

I dont like GHash.IO either man.
Got bad experiences there, not good.
But apparantly you seem to have a good payout Grin
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:30:58 PM

Ghash.IO is an awesome pool... I started my mining journey at Slush's late last year and have been with them until about a week ago.  I won't go into a long, drawn out explanation but I'm making almost double the amount on Ghash than I was on Slush and BTC Guild.  BTC Guild was slightly better than Slush but Ghash beats them all by a very large amount of btc payout.  I am running 6 overclocked antminers and I was making about .075 btc per 24 hours; I had no idea that the average was this low before I did some calculations.  I decided to give BTC guild a shot and was making about .1 btc per 24 hours.  I started mining with Ghash this morning at 11am and 13 hours later I am already up to .08 btc; after just 13 hours!  I don't know what is causing this huge pay discrepancy but I hope this keeps up. 
if you don't know why you see this short term difference then you don't know B/bitcoin.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:47:05 PM

Gotta love people who have good things come to them and not understand what is happening.  Maybe it's God, err the Bitcoin God.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:50:06 PM

Argh.. these morons are going to kill what they are trying to make money off of...
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:27:56 PM

Death to ghash and its users

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:12:05 PM

The sad thing is that this post was started by a user who has obviously spent a considerable amount of time on these forums.  Either it is an excellent troll post, and if so I commend him for it, or he truly doesn't understand the mining process.

EDIT: bitpop you really need to tone down the death threats.  You never know who might take them seriously.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

Quote from: kthejung

Ya, same here! double Smiley

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
CTL_ALT_DEL

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:05:25 PM

So Bitpop, when BitFury plows $20M of VC money into industrial-scale mining, will that be a good thing, i.e less total share mined by CEX.IO?  Not meant to be a troll, I genuinely want to know what you think about it.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:24:41 PM

So Bitpop, when BitFury plows $20M of VC money into industrial-scale mining, will that be a good thing, i.e less total share mined by CEX.IO?  Not meant to be a troll, I genuinely want to know what you think about it.

Possibly they'll kill difficulty more competition

CTL_ALT_DEL

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:54:40 PM

That's kind of how I see it as well, which is why I'm having such a hard time understanding all the outright hate and discontent over what is likely a short-term condition.  I suggested on another thread that the NSA was a bigger threat than CEX.IO & got outright roasted for it.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:10:03 PM

That's kind of how I see it as well, which is why I'm having such a hard time understanding all the outright hate and discontent over what is likely a short-term condition.  I suggested on another thread that the NSA was a bigger threat than CEX.IO & got outright roasted for it.

I can't wait for difficulty to double and kill them and their greedy users

Maybe Bitcoin did think of this with difficulty, you can quickly deprecate older technology

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:47:48 AM

ghash.io pool is awesome but cex is terrible. It was nice when there were no trade fees or maintenance fees but not its ridiculous. Since they go hand in hand who knows what will happen.
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:40:18 AM

You are on that pool for 13 hours and you think that's enough to end up with saying that they are awesome? Japanese culture would put you on fire for that, it's called trust. Wait some time like you did at other pools and than you can compare. As miner you should know that mining has luck included in outcome, so you might be just lucky/unlucky, depends which side you are looking at. Don't say your life was awesome if you hit lotto today, wait till tommorow till tax will fall.

Bitcoin is DEAD
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:25:27 AM

Let's put all ghash users on fire

CTL_ALT_DEL

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:15:25 PM

Purify with the sacred flame brother Mathias.....  Roll Eyes

Do you guys feel the same about Walmart, McDonalds, etc?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: