Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketplace  (Read 586 times)
Makaveli16 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:15:33 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 06:01:10 PM by Makaveli16

Hello People.
I've never had the chance to start a topic on Bitcointalk, until now. I'm a freelancer who've been selling digital items on multiple Cryptocurrencies Marketplaces , such as Bitmit,Coingig, with a decent feedback
I've decided to launch my own marketplace to provide Video games, like steam games, origin and Digital downloads for dogecoin. I've successfully managed to launch the website but it still need some work done, I will announce it as soon as it's ready  Cheesy
Now the reason I created this topic is that I'm looking for a trusted person to partner with, a person that's willing to work hard with me to make dogecoin and the website rise.
It is preferred that the person has decent information about dogecoin and video games , and of course with a decent feedback.
This is a great opportunity to you and me in the same time, enough said if you're interested, I'll provide you with full information, just make sure to e-mail me at:
[REMOVED]
or pm me on bitcointalk

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: