OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 06:38:40 AM |
|
6 more days until the first real mission by Starship, the space transport vehicle of the future. I am quite excited to see this happen. It will also be the first true orbital flight by the Starship. I suspect it will be too early in the morning for me to watch the liftoff, but it is a long mission so I will probably catch the satellite distribution. This will probably be the last flight they let Starship crash land in the ocean. I'm hoping the next flight (December?) will have both the booster and Starship being caught by towers.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Italian Panic
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 09:56:14 AM |
|
6 more days until the first real mission by Starship, the space transport vehicle of the future. I am quite excited to see this happen. It will also be the first true orbital flight by the Starship. I suspect it will be too early in the morning for me to watch the liftoff, but it is a long mission so I will probably catch the satellite distribution. This will probably be the last flight they let Starship crash land in the ocean. I'm hoping the next flight (December?) will have both the booster and Starship being caught by towers.
This rocket recovery technology is truly a major innovation, and for the Starship stages it was by no means a foregone conclusion, given their enormous size. We can say that spacex has taken space exploration by leaps and bounds, and for this reason I have great admiration for Elon Musk, despite his faults. It now remains to be seen whether the launches will have a positive or negative impact on stock prices, depending on whether the missions are successful or not.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 08:02:14 PM |
|
6 more days until the first real mission by Starship, the space transport vehicle of the future. I am quite excited to see this happen. It will also be the first true orbital flight by the Starship. I suspect it will be too early in the morning for me to watch the liftoff, but it is a long mission so I will probably catch the satellite distribution. This will probably be the last flight they let Starship crash land in the ocean. I'm hoping the next flight (December?) will have both the booster and Starship being caught by towers.
This rocket recovery technology is truly a major innovation, and for the Starship stages it was by no means a foregone conclusion, given their enormous size. We can say that spacex has taken space exploration by leaps and bounds, and for this reason I have great admiration for Elon Musk, despite his faults. It now remains to be seen whether the launches will have a positive or negative impact on stock prices, depending on whether the missions are successful or not. The crazy part is that the rocket might not even be the most valuable thing SpaceX is developing. After using Grok Bot, I’m pretty sure that their AI division is going to be bringing in a ton of money while Starship just enables the data center network powering it to be built. Amazing things happening at SpaceX…
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:52:08 AM |
|
-
The crazy part is that the rocket might not even be the most valuable thing SpaceX is developing. After using Grok Bot, I’m pretty sure that their AI division is going to be bringing in a ton of money while Starship just enables the data center network powering it to be built. Amazing things happening at SpaceX…
OgNasty I have recently seen a video where progress of humanoid robots in China were presented and I don't have to tell you, it's fast. Faster than I could imagine. I wanted to take the time and have a deeper look at the details in the near future and perhaps write a long post about it, depends on whatever I can find out and whether it is interesting. But the more I see these humanoid robot's development and unmanned brigades being built, do you think that behind the scenes, SpaceX could have already secured massive contracts for building artificial intelligent armies? Is it possible that the real money for Musk lies in military contracts? I am not an industry expert and therefore I don't know what the AI robot technology landscape looks like in the USA, but I think Musk might be the only one who could compete with China in terms of technology and, at least as important, industrial scalability. There is the talk about household robots, who help you organise your day and what not. But I don't think this is the highest priority. When AI robots fight AI robots, it is a war of nutrition that's all about efficiency, scalability and resources and if Musk has by far the best product, who knows whether he is already building first prototype brigades consisting of humanoid robots? China couldn't hide it all and there were some statements that were related to military usage at scale. If you combine all the technologies that Musk is building, he alone could provide the USA with anything that is needed for combined arms battles.
|
|
|
|
|
|
2stout
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 06:53:37 PM |
|
I would bet a lot are holding out for the eventual spacex and telsa merger before dumping, which I think may be the last play by bringing in robotics and then afterwards, eventually with spin-offs on the horizon. The question is not if but when as there are many other spacex and telsa collaborations, such as terafab. However, it doesn't seem the main revenue generation engine for spacex will be space (losing to much $$$) as it is starlink for now, but I think potential bigger plays may be xmoney and becoming a cellular provider- neither of these are new concepts that haven't been implemented elsewhere and do come with risks. Tariff protection may help some but perhaps not so much on the larger global market as the competition will only continue to heat up. So meanwhile, continue to expect more hype.
|
| MoBit | | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | | NO LOGS LOW FEES PGP GUARANTEE | | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | | | ▄██████▄▄▄ █████████████▄▄ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███░░█████████ ███▌▐█████████ █████████████ ███████████▀ ██████████▀ ████████▀ ░▀▀██▀▀ |
|
|
|
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 06:59:02 PM |
|
-
The crazy part is that the rocket might not even be the most valuable thing SpaceX is developing. After using Grok Bot, I’m pretty sure that their AI division is going to be bringing in a ton of money while Starship just enables the data center network powering it to be built. Amazing things happening at SpaceX…
OgNasty I have recently seen a video where progress of humanoid robots in China were presented and I don't have to tell you, it's fast. Faster than I could imagine. I wanted to take the time and have a deeper look at the details in the near future and perhaps write a long post about it, depends on whatever I can find out and whether it is interesting. But the more I see these humanoid robot's development and unmanned brigades being built, do you think that behind the scenes, SpaceX could have already secured massive contracts for building artificial intelligent armies? Is it possible that the real money for Musk lies in military contracts? I am not an industry expert and therefore I don't know what the AI robot technology landscape looks like in the USA, but I think Musk might be the only one who could compete with China in terms of technology and, at least as important, industrial scalability. There is the talk about household robots, who help you organise your day and what not. But I don't think this is the highest priority. When AI robots fight AI robots, it is a war of nutrition that's all about efficiency, scalability and resources and if Musk has by far the best product, who knows whether he is already building first prototype brigades consisting of humanoid robots? China couldn't hide it all and there were some statements that were related to military usage at scale. If you combine all the technologies that Musk is building, he alone could provide the USA with anything that is needed for combined arms battles. The US already announced we have weapons in space. Elon already secured the contract for the Government's secure wireless network. He's also secured the contract to build the Golden Dome. Government contracts in space are going to be a huge revenue driver. We haven't even started with Moon or Mars bases yet... Datacenters in space are a game changer. It will be a huge amount of capital spending, but once they are in place nobody else will be able to compete without having their own orbital datacenters.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
STT
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4774
Merit: 1533
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 08:11:04 PM Last edit: September 26, 2026, 08:28:42 PM by STT |
|
I haven't yet decided on SpaceX being profitable long term but (in my reckoning) its viable as an idea at least and even that is surprising. I own a few shares via a fund which was an early investor, hence they will gain either way; just from the liquidity of the IPO its made a few people millionaires no doubt.
Reminds me of Malcom McLean, reading that story of the commoditization of shipping increasing the ease of transport globally was a game changer and that's basically what SpaceX is doing it appears. If they can scale that up, make it profitable and themselves vital in emerging technology markets then it could justify those forward valuations that appear too high right now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 4620
Merit: 2882
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 11:56:15 AM |
|
Question: Who among you is planning to buy SpaceX stock? By the way, what methods do you use - or plan to use? It’s an interesting question, since it’s not easy to buy shares of international companies in every country. Anthropic’s IPO is still in the works, I’m planning to buy their stock, too.
|
|
|
|
|
Dump3er
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:04:15 PM |
|
-
The US already announced we have weapons in space. Elon already secured the contract for the Government's secure wireless network. He's also secured the contract to build the Golden Dome. Government contracts in space are going to be a huge revenue driver. We haven't even started with Moon or Mars bases yet... Datacenters in space are a game changer. It will be a huge amount of capital spending, but once they are in place nobody else will be able to compete without having their own orbital datacenters. But what do you think specifically about the humanoid robot aspects. China is said to be building unmanned brigades consisting of unmanned conventional vehicles and so on and so forth, but humanoid robots are said to be of high relevance to their future strategic military considerations. Thinking about this, maybe that is already obsolete in some sense? They could most likely do everything they want via air strikes and hybrid attacks? It is just that I thought Elon Musk has been talking so much about those robots recently that from time to time I think he knows more than the public eye meets.
|
|
|
|
|
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:39:04 PM |
|
Amazing flight for Starship this morning. I had a tear in my eye watching them successfully reach orbit. An engine failure nearly kept them from going orbital, but in the end they decided to go for it and deployed the latest version satellites for Starlink. Watching the future of the internet get built from scratch is truly a blessing.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 7788
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:34:36 PM |
|
Amazing flight for Starship this morning. I had a tear in my eye watching them successfully reach orbit. An engine failure nearly kept them from going orbital, but in the end they decided to go for it and deployed the latest version satellites for Starlink. Watching the future of the internet get built from scratch is truly a blessing.
The video of the launch. Amazing to see starship in orbit, the most powerful rocket ever built
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 01:25:02 AM |
|
Amazing to see starship in orbit, the most powerful rocket ever built
Indeed. The largest flying object ever made by humans and it will be building the future internet around the planet and making mankind a multi-planetary species. I am not sure, but I think I may be more excited about this than when I discovered Bitcoin. I wish I could have gotten into SpaceX with a sub-$10,000,000 market cap like I did with Bitcoin instead of getting in at $1,700,000,000,000, but I'm still happy to be along for the ride. To Infinity And Beyond!
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
fruktik
|
 |
Today at 05:26:08 AM |
|
There is no doubt that this is the most momentous and extraordinary event in human history—assuming it actually happened that way. Wait—why is there any doubt about this event? I noticed an interesting detail in this frame from the broadcast. I’m certainly no expert on astronomy, but I’d like some clarification. I have just one question: why aren't there any stars visible in the shot? Where did they go? Why can we see them from Earth but not from orbit? Or are all those who ask such questions long dead?  
|
|
|
|
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 7788
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
Today at 08:51:09 AM |
|
Amazing to see starship in orbit, the most powerful rocket ever built
Indeed. The largest flying object ever made by humans and it will be building the future internet around the planet and making mankind a multi-planetary species. I am not sure, but I think I may be more excited about this than when I discovered Bitcoin. I wish I could have gotten into SpaceX with a sub-$10,000,000 market cap like I did with Bitcoin instead of getting in at $1,700,000,000,000, but I'm still happy to be along for the ride. To Infinity And Beyond! When it wasn't a public company, it was pretty hard to become an investor of space x But you could have bought tesla, which is connect to spacex. I have some regret for not buying it in 2020 when I already knew the potential, but I was deeply involved in bitcoin and lacked money at the time.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 05:14:14 PM |
|
Amazing to see starship in orbit, the most powerful rocket ever built
Indeed. The largest flying object ever made by humans and it will be building the future internet around the planet and making mankind a multi-planetary species. I am not sure, but I think I may be more excited about this than when I discovered Bitcoin. I wish I could have gotten into SpaceX with a sub-$10,000,000 market cap like I did with Bitcoin instead of getting in at $1,700,000,000,000, but I'm still happy to be along for the ride. To Infinity And Beyond! When it wasn't a public company, it was pretty hard to become an investor of space x But you could have bought tesla, which is connect to spacex. I have some regret for not buying it in 2020 when I already knew the potential, but I was deeply involved in bitcoin and lacked money at the time. I own quite a bit of SpaceX and Tesla. Today, Tesla announced a new Mergers and Acquisitions department sparking some headlines. It appears the merger is going to happen and soon. I am thrilled about this and wanted to own both companies to make sure I wouldn’t get screwed on the deal. Most exciting companies of our lifetimes about to join.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|