Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 05:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SpaceX IPO  (Read 1695 times)
philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4998
Merit: 12571


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 12:38:30 AM
 #121

I took part in the IPO at $135. I have also bought pretty regularly since then. I think the highest price I paid was around $180 and the lowest price around $110. I have been aggressively selling call and put options to raise funds to purchase more shares and plan to continue to do so for the next 10 years.
The unfortunate reality is that sanctions imposed on my country have cut off access to foreign stock markets, making it impossible for me to buy shares in those companies. The authorities have steered investors toward the domestic stock market exclusively—a rather uncertain landscape. Share prices are constantly falling, and making a profit is absolutely out of the question.

So, what choice do I have left? I would love to buy shares in Elon Musk’s companies, but alas...

You can buy tokens of shares. I used to hold SpaceX tokens before the IPO. That is a legitimate offering.

Starlink is taking interest for people who want to host satellite internet repeaters for their community. I of course signed up right away. If chosen, I may fold this into my Robotaxi LLC as another autonomous business line. I would also then get free internet. Smiley

I now have 100 shares of it.

50 from robinhood
50 from kraken



I am in at about 142 a share so I am up a few bucks

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7833


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 02:28:07 AM
 #122

I used to hold SpaceX tokens before the IPO. That is a legitimate offering.

I didn't know it was possible. Which token is it? Is it in coinmarketcap or coingecko? please share so I can take a look.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 04:09:22 AM
 #123

I used to hold SpaceX tokens before the IPO. That is a legitimate offering.

I didn't know it was possible. Which token is it? Is it in coinmarketcap or coingecko? please share so I can take a look.

I don’t want to start vouching for DeFi tokens, but if you really want to find a legitimate option, they’re out there.

I wish the price was lower. I didn’t get as many shares as I wanted and now it appears to be off to the races. Same with Bitcoin. I need a black swan event so I can go deep.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4998
Merit: 12571


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 08:08:50 PM
 #124

My Spacex shares are going up.

I got in 50 shares at robinhood 50x140=7,000
I got in 50 shares at kraken      50 x 142 =7,100

so the 14,100 is now about 100x171=17,100

I am up 3k

I could use a stronger move up.

I am not so broke anymore.

Still not wealthy enough to do what I want but not that broke at all.

Some:

SILVER     
GOLD
PLATINUM
SOLANA
NVIDIA
SPACEX
BTC
DOGE
LTC
BONDS
CASH

hmm a home  free and clear.

it adds up

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:10:46 AM
 #125

It was a hell of a day for SpaceX shares. Typically my portfolio only sees gains like that from crypto.

I will say that my expectations for this company couldn’t possibly be any higher. I think it has a much higher ceiling than Bitcoin even. Most important company in the history of mankind.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4998
Merit: 12571


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:35:23 PM
 #126

It was a hell of a day for SpaceX shares. Typically my portfolio only sees gains like that from crypto. 

I will say that my expectations for this company couldn’t possibly be any higher. I think it has a much higher ceiling than Bitcoin even. Most important company in the history of mankind.

Nvidia also did well.

I own both spacex and nvidia.

And yesterday was a nice gain.

I feel a bit short as I only have 100 shares of spacex
But I could see it go over 1000 a share in the next 15 months.

It would be a nice gain 140 to 1000 a share.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Italian Panic
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 871


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:42:18 PM
 #127

Nvidia also did well.

I own both spacex and nvidia.

And yesterday was a nice gain.

I feel a bit short as I only have 100 shares of spacex
But I could see it go over 1000 a share in the next 15 months.

It would be a nice gain 140 to 1000 a share.

Nvidia has a market capitalisation of around 6000 billion and is expected to exceed 7000 by the end of the year, not bad.
SpaceX’s performance is closely linked to the success of its launches; if a launch goes wrong, the share price risks plummeting. I didn’t buy the shares at the IPO because I was expecting a different price movement, but I was wrong; I expect to buy in during the next drawdown when the price returns to around 120–130 dollars per share.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:33:55 PM
 #128

Nvidia also did well.

I own both spacex and nvidia.

And yesterday was a nice gain.

I feel a bit short as I only have 100 shares of spacex
But I could see it go over 1000 a share in the next 15 months.

It would be a nice gain 140 to 1000 a share.

Nvidia has a market capitalisation of around 6000 billion and is expected to exceed 7000 by the end of the year, not bad.
SpaceX’s performance is closely linked to the success of its launches; if a launch goes wrong, the share price risks plummeting. I didn’t buy the shares at the IPO because I was expecting a different price movement, but I was wrong; I expect to buy in during the next drawdown when the price returns to around 120–130 dollars per share.

I’m not a big fan of Nvidia to be honest. It makes no sense to me that they are such a valuable company. AI is clearly going to replace their entire business while Tesla and TSM handle the manufacturing. They’ll make a ton before that happens, but I’d be worried holding Nvidia thinking it is a long term play.

I would also buy as much SpaceX as I could afford at $130/share. I have sold puts higher than that currently.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!