Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:50:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bravenewcoin.com - Price Index, Market Cap ranks, Crypto to Fiat Conversion  (Read 1168 times)
bravenewcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:29:01 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 02:17:23 PM by bravenewcoin

Hello Crypto World

We are proud to announce http://bravenewcoin.com/!

"In this Brave New World of crypto-currency, a solid and transparent Price-index and Global Spot price is essential"

Our vision is to collect and display ALL of the data in a true form and outline methodology transparently - we have the staff and resources to 'keep on top of it' as coins are added and removed from exchanges + other factors. We want to be THE index for all Crypto. Hence "home of Crypto"
This is why our Bitcoin Price represents the market more accuratly than other indexes - because 4 exchanges don't represent 99.9 % of traded BTC in ALL fiat currencies.
+ we will offer a price index and rich data in such fine details for ALL reputable or notable Alts coins! - Boom!

This is is all Phase 1 - Much much more coming under phase 2 & 3:
- The IOS & Android versions are also already in-development.
- Personal Portfolio Manager
- Accountancy Software plug-ins
- Embeddable price tickers
- EPIC EPIC EPIC data-visualization ideas
- Research (We will have all the data - think about it)

Everything for now is free - Only the later services may have a cost - like accountancy plug-ins/retailer software etc

**This page will serve as a base for now and will be updated regularly.**

Enjoy - Let us know feedback

Twitter: @bravenewcoin
Facebook.com/bravenewcoin
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:38:02 AM

I really like your site - great job and much cleaner than your opposition.
Sorry to be wanting from the start but can you add isracoin please.
viper131

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:21:23 PM

was nice to meet you at the bitcoin NYC conference. Cool site, will be using going forward.

You should post in LiteCoin Talk as well.

-Jonathan
bravenewcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

I really like your site - great job and much cleaner than your opposition.
Sorry to be wanting from the start but can you add isracoin please.

Thanks appreciate it.

Its going to take some time to list all the coins but I see that Isra has a high trading volume so will try to prioritize.
Its kinda cool grabbing a coin early on so a year from now I can have 99% of all traded volume to look back over Smiley

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:32:26 PM

Congratulations for a job well done.  This is a great start and I am certain that a lot more goodies will be added over time. I am a serious investor in Digital currencies. I know that it is near impossible, but accurate representation of true market cap is of criticle importance. Pick your candidates as if you were to invest in them. If you wouldn't even just give up your "lunch" money to invest in them, they probably should not be added to your list. Your competitor, Market Cap, is loosing its value by rapidly growing their list while seriously degrading their overall quality of selections. Do take a look at DNotes. A quality long term play that stays away from pump and dump and instead focuses in creating value for their stake holders. They just identified the overwhelming dormination men in the digital currency world by a margin of 95% male to 5% female, and will soon be launching cryptomoms.com to bridge that gap. I noticed that there are quite a few on your list that are actually building values for their stake holders. I will be a regular visitor. Good job.
_Heisenberg_

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

CryptoMETH developer

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:58:13 PM

The site looks really impressive.

I haven't found any contact form on BNC, so I'd like to ask you here:
Could you please add CryptoMETH to your site?
Here we have our btctalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500175.0

Cheers!

bravenewcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:03:26 AM

Congratulations for a job well done.  This is a great start and I am certain that a lot more goodies will be added over time. I am a serious investor in Digital currencies. I know that it is near impossible, but accurate representation of true market cap is of criticle importance. Pick your candidates as if you were to invest in them. If you wouldn't even just give up your "lunch" money to invest in them, they probably should not be added to your list. Your competitor, Market Cap, is loosing its value by rapidly growing their list while seriously degrading their overall quality of selections. Do take a look at DNotes. A quality long term play that stays away from pump and dump and instead focuses in creating value for their stake holders. They just identified the overwhelming dormination men in the digital currency world by a margin of 95% male to 5% female, and will soon be launching cryptomoms.com to bridge that gap. I noticed that there are quite a few on your list that are actually building values for their stake holders. I will be a regular visitor. Good job.

Thanks for your comments and great to hear you like it!

I cant reveal whats coming but we will add many many more coins and separate them in what I believe is a very logical and clever way to display the markets correctly without upsetting people, ideology or index.

We want to be the bloomberg or google.finance of the crypto world. So the future for Bravenewcoin.com is quote ambitious. There wil be many more features added over the coming weeks and months.
If you like what we do - please tell your friends and follow us on twitter @bravenewcoin

Thanks again
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:33:44 PM

Thanks for your comments and great to hear you like it!

I cant reveal whats coming but we will add many many more coins and separate them in what I believe is a very logical and clever way to display the markets correctly without upsetting people, ideology or index.

We want to be the bloomberg or google.finance of the crypto world. So the future for Bravenewcoin.com is quote ambitious. There wil be many more features added over the coming weeks and months.
If you like what we do - please tell your friends and follow us on twitter @bravenewcoin

Thanks again

I love to support startups with a worthy mission. Our industry will continue to grow at a rapid clip. Some will do very well while many will vanish. We like to see the best in class left standing when the madness is over. You guys have a shot at it. Cryptomoms.com is offically lanuched today. Wouldn't be a bad idea to join their forum and introduce yourself. Building awareness, supporters and traffic is very essential at the formative stage. Good luck.

Bringing Cryptocurrency To Women Worldwide Cryptomoms Launches 3 Million DNotes Giveaway

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 8:01 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 16, 2014 8:01 AM CDT
http://www.wfsb.com/story/25260821/bringing-cryptocurrency-to-women-worldwide-cryptomoms-launches-3-million-dnotes-giveaway
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: