Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 10:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ Bitcoin AML Checker [Telegram Bot]  (Read 1275 times)
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1270


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
August 27, 2026, 07:04:38 PM
 #61

Noice!  Grin

I can finally start using my limited 199 free checks!  Cool

Btw, is there any difference between the free checks and the paid checks?


...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
│
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
█
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.
..JOIN US..
│

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
██████████▀██████████████
█████▄▄███████▄▄▀████████
█████████▄▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
.
..HIRE US..
│
inspace
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 1766


Management of contests, (contact via PM).


View Profile
August 30, 2026, 11:45:16 PM
 #62



    🔍 AML Bot 🟢 FREE RAFFLE 🟠 25 free AML checks

🎯 Heads up, everyone! Our new raffle is now live, and we can't wait to see you participate!

➥ Pick a SLOT! 🎯
➥ The winner will receive a package including 25 free AML checks [https://t.me/btc_aml_bot] 🎁
➥ Once a block is selected, we will use BitList tool for a fair and transparent draw!

Good luck to all participants!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
AakZaki
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2565


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 10:51:29 PM
 #63

Btw, is there any difference between the free checks and the paid checks?
I would also like to know the difference between these two. I hope the team or anyone who has tried its paid service tells us about the difference.

Because recently I did a free check for two of my different addresses but the score results were not different at all, even though my address had different transactions.

Address 1: bc1quazl -snip-
Code:
🟢 Trusted sources:
Miner: 0.09%
Marketplace: 0.01%
Payment: 0.10%
Other: 4.54%
Exchange Licensed: 70.84%

🟠 Suspicious sources:
Liquidity Pools: 3.45%
Exchange Unlicensed: 0.38%
P2P Exchange Unlicensed: 0.01%

🔴 Dangerous sources:
Dark Market: 0.05%
Mixer: 0.57%
Scam: 0.84%
Gambling: 18.65%
Stolen Coins: 0.38%
Sanctions: 0.01%
Exchange Under Sanctions (GB): 0.08%


-----
Address 2: bc1qaakzak -snip-
Code:
🟢 Trusted sources:
Miner: 0.09%
Marketplace: 0.01%
Payment: 0.10%
Other: 4.54%
Exchange Licensed: 70.84%

🟠 Suspicious sources:
Liquidity Pools: 3.45%
Exchange Unlicensed: 0.38%
P2P Exchange Unlicensed: 0.01%

🔴 Dangerous sources:
Dark Market: 0.05%
Mixer: 0.57%
Scam: 0.84%
Gambling: 18.65%
Stolen Coins: 0.38%
Sanctions: 0.01%
Exchange Under Sanctions (GB): 0.08%

DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1270


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 11:19:23 PM
 #64

Btw, is there any difference between the free checks and the paid checks?
I would also like to know the difference between these two. I hope the team or anyone who has tried its paid service tells us about the difference.

Because recently I did a free check for two of my different addresses but the score results were not different at all, even though my address had different transactions.

Address 1: bc1quazl -snip-
Code:
🟢 Trusted sources:
Miner: 0.09%
Marketplace: 0.01%
Payment: 0.10%
Other: 4.54%
Exchange Licensed: 70.84%

🟠 Suspicious sources:
Liquidity Pools: 3.45%
Exchange Unlicensed: 0.38%
P2P Exchange Unlicensed: 0.01%

🔴 Dangerous sources:
Dark Market: 0.05%
Mixer: 0.57%
Scam: 0.84%
Gambling: 18.65%
Stolen Coins: 0.38%
Sanctions: 0.01%
Exchange Under Sanctions (GB): 0.08%


-----
Address 2: bc1qaakzak -snip-
Code:
🟢 Trusted sources:
Miner: 0.09%
Marketplace: 0.01%
Payment: 0.10%
Other: 4.54%
Exchange Licensed: 70.84%

🟠 Suspicious sources:
Liquidity Pools: 3.45%
Exchange Unlicensed: 0.38%
P2P Exchange Unlicensed: 0.01%

🔴 Dangerous sources:
Dark Market: 0.05%
Mixer: 0.57%
Scam: 0.84%
Gambling: 18.65%
Stolen Coins: 0.38%
Sanctions: 0.01%
Exchange Under Sanctions (GB): 0.08%

For different addresses, with different transactions, this is really weird. It seems there isn't even a single value that's different.

Btw, are you sure you pasted the addresses correctly? Because I just checked those addresses from my end (I mean, they were public on Ninjastic, so I saw no harm in checking, sorry for that), and they had different values.

AakZaki , will you kindly check again?

Note: From Dec 25 to Aug 26, the risk level for my own address has changed, ranging from 52-56%. So those value are indeed changing with newer transactions.


...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
│
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
█
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.
..JOIN US..
│

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
██████████▀██████████████
█████▄▄███████▄▄▀████████
█████████▄▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
.
..HIRE US..
│
AakZaki
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2565


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
September 01, 2026, 04:33:26 AM
 #65

Btw, are you sure you pasted the addresses correctly? Because I just checked those addresses from my end (I mean, they were public on Ninjastic, so I saw no harm in checking, sorry for that), and they had different values.
I don't mind that,

Quote
AakZaki , will you kindly check again?

It seems that on the right address you show is a different address from the one I checked. I have several addresses that start with bc1qaakzak.

Try to check again if you still have the checking quota again, here is the full address: bc1qaakzakl4pmfmregdywzadh7saxmzm20mkn6geq then compare it with my address bc1quazl54eae6u42dxgatq8n4xsjpc9ypqs5zngsj.

This is the result of my check, isn't this exactly the same as my other address.

DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1270


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
September 01, 2026, 04:50:25 AM
 #66

It seems that on the right address you show is a different address from the one I checked. I have several addresses that start with bc1qaakzak.

Try to check again if you still have the checking quota again, here is the full address: bc1qaakzakl4pmfmregdywzadh7saxmzm20mkn6geq then compare it with my address bc1quazl54eae6u42dxgatq8n4xsjpc9ypqs5zngsj.

This is the result of my check, isn't this exactly the same as my other address.

Ok, I didn't realize you had similar looking multiple addresses.

I checked the ones you just provided, and right you are, both returned the same statistics values. Overall 34.01%.

Now, I have the same question as you! How come different address can have same values!?

@AML Bot, anything to say?  Huh

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
│
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
█
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.
..JOIN US..
│

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
██████████▀██████████████
█████▄▄███████▄▄▀████████
█████████▄▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
.
..HIRE US..
│
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2419



View Profile WWW
September 03, 2026, 10:56:08 PM
 #67

So these folks have no official website?

I was trying to verify a suspicious-looking website, and it turns out it's probably created by malicious actors to take advantage of AML bot's lack of website. I know they are using Telegram, but I thought they would have a website where the rest of the information of the bot can be added

Here is the suspicious website.
Code:
https://amlbotfree.org/

The funny thing is that they want users to connect their wallets before using it

$crypto$
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1263


Smart is not enough, there must be skills


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 11:52:14 AM
 #68

So these folks have no official website?

I was trying to verify a suspicious-looking website, and it turns out it's probably created by malicious actors to take advantage of AML bot's lack of website. I know they are using Telegram, but I thought they would have a website where the rest of the information of the bot can be added

Here is the suspicious website.
Code:
https://amlbotfree.org/

The funny thing is that they want users to connect their wallets before using it
SCAM, this is a phishing site --- the same one I once exposed here. Due to the exchange's policy on AML the fraudsters tried to do it with fake AML.

Malwarebytes Articles: https://www.malwarebytes.com/blog/threat-intel/2026/08/scammers-are-using-fake-crypto-aml-checkers-to-drain-your-wallet

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 07:24:49 PM
 #69

I have made two tests, and my experience with this bot is very smooth.

First service check result on the newly created wallet:

Code:

🟩🟩🟩 Low risk level 0.00%

🟢 Trusted sources:
Exchange Licensed: 100.00%

Resume: Your coins are clean. You can pay with them without the risk of blocking and loss.

Another service check result on a newly created wallet:

Code:

🟧🟧🟧 Medium risk level 53.53%

🟢 Trusted sources:
Miner: 0.67%
Marketplace: 0.02%
Payment: 0.87%
Other: 16.49%
Exchange Licensed: 68.33%

🟠 Suspicious sources:
ATM: 0.03%
Liquidity Pools: 1.89%
Exchange Unlicensed: 3.97%
P2P Exchange Unlicensed: 0.13%

🔴 Dangerous sources:
Dark Market: 0.39%
Illegal Service: 0.05%
Mixer: 3.47%
Scam: 0.14%
Gambling: 0.25%
Ransom: 0.03%
Stolen Coins: 2.27%
Sanctions: 0.03%
Enforcement Action: 0.03%
Exchange Under Sanctions (EU): 0.92%

Resume: Your coins have some problems. Using them on an exchange or other financial service may lead to blocking and loss. Pay at your own risk, or check the consequences with the service's account manager.

inspace
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 1766


Management of contests, (contact via PM).


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:37:00 PM
 #70



    🔍 AML Bot 🟢 FREE RAFFLE 🟠 25 free AML checks

🎯 Heads up, everyone! Our new raffle is now live, and we can't wait to see you participate!

➥ Pick a SLOT! 🎯
➥ The winner will receive a package including 25 free AML checks [https://t.me/btc_aml_bot] 🎁
➥ Once a block is selected, we will use BitList tool for a fair and transparent draw!

Good luck to all participants!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!