Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] 250 BTC loan @ 0.5% interest per day !!!  (Read 3265 times)
ineededausername (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:05:06 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2011, 08:54:54 PM by ineededausername

Hi everyone, I need a 250 BTC loan.  I will pay you 1.5 BTC a day in interest I will pay 0.5% interest daily, compounded, but I will pay the entire sum I owe you back to you within a month of when you make the loan (meaning that you don't get the interest until I pay it to you, and I will pay the interest together with the principal).
I haven't done many deals in the past, but I have handled sums of money as large as 200-300 BTC before on Bitcoinduit when I was running it (from October to mid-November) and have never stolen any (just ask any of my happy players who have always gotten paid instantly Smiley ).  Also, pirateat40 can vouch for my integrity (I bought BTC from him, Paypal froze my account based on BS, and I returned the BTC when he requested it).
Pay here: 17RiZ1eaAB9e29kuTxTh8UdPyWSiisAyaZ

I need this loan because someone owes me some money but I want to earn interest on it in pirate's program. Smiley

(BFL)^2 < 0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrew Bitcoiner

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2011, 03:16:22 AM

I need this loan because someone owes me some money but I want to earn interest on it in pirate's program. Smiley

wuh?

MAKE MONEY! ADVERTISE FOR BITCOINS http://www.bitcoinadvertising.com
Bitcoin News Site http://coinbits.com
Bitcoin Blackjack http://bitjack21.com
Bitcoin, Darknet, IT consulting http://cryptophene.com
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:20:46 AM

wuh?

Basically, someone owes me around $1k, and I will repay you when I get paid the $1k (within the next month).  In the meantime, I will be earning some interest in pirate's lending program to "hedge" against BTC price growth (well, it's not the most direct hedge, but whatever), and will pay you part of that interest (about half).

(BFL)^2 < 0
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:24:49 AM

Basically, someone owes me around $1k, and I will repay you when I get paid the $1k (within the next month).  In the meantime, I will be earning some interest in pirate's lending program to "hedge" against BTC price growth (well, it's not the most direct hedge, but whatever), and will pay you part of that interest (about half).

I apologize in advance if there is an obvious obvious answer to my question.

Why would someone loan you 250 btc to get paid 1 btc per day in interest when they can loan the funds directly to pirateat40 and make 2.5 btc per day?
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:30:17 AM

Why would someone loan you 250 btc to get paid 1 btc per day in interest when they can loan the funds directly to pirateat40 and make 2.5 btc per day?

Because pirate has 0 BTC storage available.
edit: Also, even if he had storage available, when the earlier depositors put in their money, you'd get squeezed out.  In addition to this, diversification of risk is good: I hereby give pirateat40 full permission to pay out the money from my BTC lending account if I disappear, try to scam people, etc. and do not pay back the money and interest.
Smiley

(BFL)^2 < 0
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:34:36 AM

To be clear, you are implying that you have some type of special relationship with pirateat40 that is not advertised on his thread to get these coins into his program?
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:35:43 AM

To be clear, you are implying that you have some type of special relationship with pirateat40 that is not advertised on his thread to get these coins into his program?

I am an earlier depositor.  Earlier depositors push out later ones when they deposit.

(BFL)^2 < 0
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:36:41 AM

That's pretty lame...
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:46:01 AM

I am an earlier depositor.  Earlier depositors push out later ones when they deposit.

Hmmmm. These details are not in his original post. Can you point me to the location of this disclosure?
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:48:58 AM

Hmmmm. These details are not in his original post. Can you point me to the location of this disclosure?

Also, in the event that I exceed my threshold of coins on incoming deposits I'll be manually making withdraws of principal and interest based on the age of your account.  Seniority rules and those accounts with a shorter age date will be liquidated first.

There you go Smiley

(BFL)^2 < 0
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:54:27 AM

Also, in the event that I exceed my threshold of coins on incoming deposits I'll be manually making withdraws of principal and interest based on the age of your account.  Seniority rules and those accounts with a shorter age date will be liquidated first.

There you go Smiley

I appreciate you helping me in my complete lack of understand of his lending program. Sorry to derail your thread.
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:55:33 AM

There you go Smiley

I appreciate you helping me in my complete lack of understand of his lending program. Sorry to derail your thread.

Aww, thought I had a lender Sad

Tongue

(BFL)^2 < 0
terrytibbs

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:58:55 AM

So, basically, by lending you the coins, you're indirectly kicking someone out of pirate's program?

That makes no sense.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 04:00:51 AM

Aww, thought I had a lender Sad

Tongue

I too thought you might have had a lender too until the mention of early adopters being able to keep depositing into the program.
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 04:05:20 AM

So, basically, by lending you the coins, you're indirectly kicking someone out of pirate's program?

That makes no sense.

Sorry you feel that way.  But according to the current rules, it's fine with pirate and definitely beneficial for people who want to deposit right now, so whatever.  It's sort of a tradeoff... lower interest rates for guaranteed room in the program.

(BFL)^2 < 0
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 04:12:55 AM

Update: You can loan a smaller amount, and be paid the proportional amount in interest.  Just thought I'd make that clear.

(BFL)^2 < 0
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:05:02 AM

Update: You can loan a smaller amount, and be paid the proportional amount in interest.  Just thought I'd make that clear.
your reputation?
chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:41:57 AM

So your interest is 0.4% a day?
terrytibbs

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:44:59 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1%2F250
chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 08:36:18 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1%2F250
are you retarded? I was just replying to make sure....
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: