|
Satofan44
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 11:35:59 AM |
|
Don't make me look at the same pajeet's posts again over nothing, bring something more challenging and entertaining to me.  I thought you weren't among those who used to post for signature earnings because you used to say this and you often accuse others of being third-world shitposters because they post only to make money. Would you mind letting us know why you have barely been making a couple of posts per day and also having gaps in between after getting removed from the signature campaign by the manager? A signature campaign does not let you have gaps in posting, which is a ridiculously stupid idea by all managers. I am enjoying the freedom of not being restricted by anything. There are very few topics that actually have interesting posts, @nutildah is still being too soft because he is afraid to lose his newly acquired volunteer position. In the meantime LoyceV can continue scamming, I mean farming money off of the forum instead. 
Satoshi would be quite sad to see what has happened to this place, but letting theymos take over was a mistake. That is why most of the real Bitcoin activity is no longer happening here. Actually from what I can see, almost nothing at all in relation to Bitcoin has been happening here for many years.
|
|
|
|
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3028
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 12:04:20 PM |
|
A signature campaign does not let you have gaps in posting, which is a ridiculously stupid idea by all managers. I am enjoying the freedom of not being restricted by anything.
Agreed. I can get away with it since this current campaign I am in doesn't require me to post 20 messages every week but the other campaigns still do. There used to be more campaigns like that. Bit**xer for example was completely automated (before lauda was managing it) and you'd get paid for the number of posts you made every week. If you didn't make any, you wouldn't get anything but you would still keep your spot. This bitz campaign is the second campaign in the last decade I remember doing something similar. (I haven't tried posting nothing though, that probably wouldn't work but I can make 8-10 posts and the manager doesn't seem to be annoyed by it.) Every campaign should do it imo. People should be able to keep their spot in the campaign even if they posted 1-2 messages in the last week.
|
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3692
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 01:04:49 PM |
|
I thought you weren't among those who used to post for signature earnings because you used to say this and you often accuse others of being third-world shitposters because they post only to make money. Would you mind letting us know why you have barely been making a couple of posts per day and also having gaps in between after getting removed from the signature campaign by the manager?
In general, there’s a lot of hypocrisy about that on the forum. It’s always blown my mind how, on a forum about money, so many people brag about supposedly not being interested in money. If signature campaigns were banned, we’d see more than a few of them drastically cut back on the number of posts they make. It happened, for example, with the Chip Mixer campaign. As soon as it ended, people who used to make 50–55 posts—since that campaign paid for a maximum of 50—started making 25–30, since the other campaigns paid for 25. The world runs on incentives, which is what socialists and most of society seem unwilling to understand. Cultural Marxism has largely achieved what it set out to do.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3028
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 01:21:56 PM |
|
I thought you weren't among those who used to post for signature earnings because you used to say this and you often accuse others of being third-world shitposters because they post only to make money. Would you mind letting us know why you have barely been making a couple of posts per day and also having gaps in between after getting removed from the signature campaign by the manager?
In general, there’s a lot of hypocrisy about that on the forum. It’s always blown my mind how, on a forum about money, so many people brag about supposedly not being interested in money. If signature campaigns were banned, we’d see more than a few of them drastically cut back on the number of posts they make. It happened, for example, with the Chip Mixer campaign. As soon as it ended, people who used to make 50–55 posts—since that campaign paid for a maximum of 50—started making 25–30, since the other campaigns paid for 25. The world runs on incentives, which is what socialists and most of society seem unwilling to understand. Cultural Marxism has largely achieved what it set out to do. I even saw people blaming other forum users for shitposting while themselves are also wearing paid signatures and committing shitposting.  I mean, if a person is shitposting and you are making a post pointing out that he is shitposting, aren't you also shitposting yourself? (my post isn't aimed at you, i used "you" in a general sense.) It is indeed hyposcrisy. A very blatant one.
|
|
|
|
|
Alone055
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 05:42:04 PM |
|
A signature campaign does not let you have gaps in posting, which is a ridiculously stupid idea by all managers. I am enjoying the freedom of not being restricted by anything.
Agreed.
I can get away with it since this current campaign I am in doesn't require me to post 20 messages every week but the other campaigns still do.
There used to be more campaigns like that. Bit**xer for example was completely automated (before lauda was managing it) and you'd get paid for the number of posts you made every week. If you didn't make any, you wouldn't get anything but you would still keep your spot.
I don't know why you guys say "all managers" or "all campaigns" when you talk about minimum post requirements, because that's obviously not the case. There are so many campaigns that don't have a minimum post requirement, which means that you will get paid for the number of posts you make even if you don't complete the max number of posts. I've worked with icopress, AB, and a bunch of other managers who didn't have a minimum post requirement for their campaigns, even some of the campaigns Hhampuz manages don't have this requirement. If you don't get a slot in such a campaign, or if you choose ones with a minimum post requirement only because they have a better payrate then that's a difference case. In general, there’s a lot of hypocrisy about that on the forum. It’s always blown my mind how, on a forum about money, so many people brag about supposedly not being interested in money. If signature campaigns were banned, we’d see more than a few of them drastically cut back on the number of posts they make.
I even saw people blaming other forum users for shitposting while themselves are also wearing paid signatures and committing shitposting.  I mean, if a person is shitposting and you are making a post pointing out that he is shitposting, aren't you also shitposting yourself? (my post isn't aimed at you, i used "you" in a general sense.) It is indeed hyposcrisy. A very blatant one. That's exactly what I pointed out with Satofan because I've seen him having similar thoughts on multiple occasions, but now he's doing the same thing, and I believe this is just an excuse to say that signature campaigns didn't allow you to have a gap because they have a minimum post requirement, because if you are not posting for money in the first place, why would you care? Just post the way you would normally do even if you don't get paid if your motive is not to make money from posting.
|
█████████████████████████ ████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████ █████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████ ███▀███▄████████▄████▀███ ██▀███████████████████▀██ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███ ███▄███▀████████▀███▄████ █████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████ ████████▄▄████▄▄█████████ █████████████████████████ | BitList | | | █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Bitcointalk Archive 📚 Visualization ' Search.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄█ | | |
|
|
|
|
Satofan44
|
 |
September 21, 2026, 11:03:24 AM |
|
There used to be more campaigns like that. Bit**xer for example was completely automated (before lauda was managing it) and you'd get paid for the number of posts you made every week. If you didn't make any, you wouldn't get anything but you would still keep your spot.
This bitz campaign is the second campaign in the last decade I remember doing something similar. (I haven't tried posting nothing though, that probably wouldn't work but I can make 8-10 posts and the manager doesn't seem to be annoyed by it.)
Every campaign should do it imo. People should be able to keep their spot in the campaign even if they posted 1-2 messages in the last week.
That sounds the correct way to do it without looking at it more, spots should be retained for quality members regardless of their current posting activity. After all post posts generate visibility too. The current problem is that the place is flooded with 3rd world pajeet accounts, so there is an influx of spam and "candidates" and managers are not willing to change much. I don't know why you guys say "all managers" or "all campaigns" when you talk about minimum post requirements, because that's obviously not the case. There are so many campaigns that don't have a minimum post requirement, which means that you will get paid for the number of posts you make even if you don't complete the max number of posts. I've worked with icopress, AB, and a bunch of other managers who didn't have a minimum post requirement for their campaigns, even some of the campaigns Hhampuz manages don't have this requirement. If you don't get a slot in such a campaign, or if you choose ones with a minimum post requirement only because they have a better payrate then that's a difference case.
Royse is a scammer, for the others I have said some mean things about people I shouldn't have. That's why I am not in a campaign right now. Campaigns are about post quality and advertising, didn't you know that?  That's exactly what I pointed out with Satofan because I've seen him having similar thoughts on multiple occasions, but now he's doing the same thing, and I believe this is just an excuse to say that signature campaigns didn't allow you to have a gap because they have a minimum post requirement, because if you are not posting for money in the first place, why would you care? Just post the way you would normally do even if you don't get paid if your motive is not to make money from posting.
Yes my dear, posting 80 posts a week for a campaign that required 20 shows that I was doing it for the money. Move on to some other brilliant conclusions.
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 21, 2026, 07:32:59 PM |
|
Royse is a scammer, for the others I have said some mean things about people I shouldn't have. Whose alternate account could you be? It’s hard to imagine anyone having this much jealousy, bitterness, resentment, and hostility towards other people. So much time spent online obsessing over strangers, looking for someone to insult, humiliate, criticize, or tear down. There seems to be nothing positive left - just anger, spite, envy, hatred, and an unhealthy obsession with other people’s lives. Imagine wasting your existence feeding that kind of negativity every single day. Royse does not need approval from user like you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1174
|
 |
September 21, 2026, 07:41:24 PM |
|
Royse is a scammer, for the others I have said some mean things about people I shouldn't have. Whose alternate account could you be? -snip- I could help you restricting your search to a random third world dude who has problems speaking English. He is fat, sitting in his broken chair eating his junk food and infesting his cheesy brain further with white supremacy delirium. The title of this topic is awesome. It can be even better with his preferred word, paj, on it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Satofan44
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 11:34:04 AM |
|
Whose alternate account could you be? It’s hard to imagine anyone having this much jealousy, bitterness, resentment, and hostility towards other people. So much time spent online obsessing over strangers, looking for someone to insult, humiliate, criticize, or tear down. There seems to be nothing positive left - just anger, spite, envy, hatred, and an unhealthy obsession with other people’s lives. Imagine wasting your existence feeding that kind of negativity every single day. Royse does not need approval from user like you.
If you weren't a source of money for many DT members, you would be long gone along with your scamming partner naim027. Keep sucking up to the right people here, it really does work.  Royse is a scammer, for the others I have said some mean things about people I shouldn't have. Whose alternate account could you be? -snip- I could help you restricting your search to a random third world dude who has problems speaking English. He is fat, sitting in his broken chair eating his junk food and infesting his cheesy brain further with white supremacy delirium. The title of this topic is awesome. It can be even better with his preferred word, paj, on it. Whatever helps you sleep at night in your 3rd world shithole. 
|
|
|
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1174
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 01:32:52 PM |
|
Whatever helps you sleep at night in your 3rd world shithole.  You are familiar with these places Mr Paj 
|
|
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3692
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 03:52:21 PM |
|
What I love about this idiot is that he is such an attention-seeking whore that he keeps bumping this thread that calls him a moron in the title every other day. It seems he likes that saying by Oscar Wilde: "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." The title of this topic is awesome. It can be even better with his preferred word, paj, on it.
I'm not going to change it because “moron” is a general insult that applies to anyone, whereas “pajeet” is a racist slur.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1174
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 02:52:02 PM |
|
What I love about this idiot is that he is such an attention-seeking whore that he keeps bumping this thread that calls him a moron in the title every other day. It seems he likes that saying by Oscar Wilde: "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."
True. I wonder know his age. 19? Looks older with AI backed answers? We have to coexist with him here until he leaves or his nutty brain grows more. The title of this topic is awesome. It can be even better with his preferred word, paj, on it.
I'm not going to change it because “moron” is a general insult that applies to anyone, whereas “pajeet” is a racist slur. I hate bad, racist and every ..ist terms. Paj doesn't refer to any slur for me except for the ones using them and it is up to them solely to understand it the way they want. To resume, I respect your wise decision.
|
|
|
|
|
Revolution2025
Jr. Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 2
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:24:22 AM |
|
it's been 10 days since the last login time of the biggest moron on bitcointalk.org. he was last active on 29th Sept 2026. i have seen many people who don't practice what they preach but am just marvelled with the fact that Satofan44 presented himself as a genuine user who is not here "solely" to earn from signature campaign payments but after they were kicked out of Rainbet campaign and he was not able to get another slot from other managers as a result of his mischievous behaviour, his activity reduced and later his account that was super active in the past became dormant. i want to ask, if he were to be in a signature campaign would he have stayed 10 days without making a single post? everyone need to accept the reality that signature campaigns make the forum more fun and inspire us to engage in discussions in the forum therefore nobody should accuse anyone for making posts just to fulfill signature campaign quota even nutildah who is issuing signature ban was once earning from signature campaigns before he decided to become an "enemy of the forum by giving sigban to some accounts that are not deserving of a sigban this are some of the posts that Satofan44 made that sounds as if he himself isn't here to earn from signature campaigns. He is free to contribute without being paid. the ban is absolutely your issue because you are solely posting to earn money -- it was always about the money and never anything else.
|
|
|
|
|
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2348
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:57:57 AM |
|
In general, there’s a lot of hypocrisy about that on the forum. It’s always blown my mind how, on a forum about money, so many people brag about supposedly not being interested in money. If signature campaigns were banned, we’d see more than a few of them drastically cut back on the number of posts they make. I cannot recall the number of times account operators that stated they were not posting for money but for fun and to learn and that they were not driven by financial greed yet as soon as the evidence mounted and they were exposed as being part of a farm, they stopped posting. Even after being reminded they stated they were posting to be part of the forum journey, they stopped posting as soon as they realised they could not monetise the accounts with negative tags. If signature campaigns were banned, I would expect over 99% (yes literally over 99%) reduction in posts as members will hardly ever login let alone post. It happened, for example, with the Chip Mixer campaign. As soon as it ended, people who used to make 50–55 posts—since that campaign paid for a maximum of 50—started making 25–30, since the other campaigns paid for 25. Many of those that were making 50+ posts per week in the ChipMixer campaign dropped back down to 20-25 posts (or 25-30 posts) after joining a different campaign when CM was shutdown. How many of the 50+ posts were actually posts of substance versus posts of quality or necessity? The world runs on incentives Well, this can be tested by removing signature campaigns from the forum. I have no idea how many daily/weekly/monthly logged in visitors the forum has but the numbers will change drastically if signature campaigns were banned. Those 50+ posts were (and now the 20+ are) all financially motivated posts. Remove the incentive then the member will go elsewhere to find ways to monetise their accounts. Whose alternate account could you be? It’s hard to imagine anyone having this much jealousy, bitterness, resentment, and hostility towards other people. So much time spent online obsessing over strangers, looking for someone to insult, humiliate, criticize, or tear down. There seems to be nothing positive left - just anger, spite, envy, hatred, and an unhealthy obsession with other people’s lives. Imagine wasting your existence feeding that kind of negativity every single day. Royse does not need approval from user like you. If you weren't a source of money for many DT members, you would be long gone along with your scamming partner naim027. Keep sucking up to the right people here, it really does work.  Now that you mention the name, I wonder how many accounts naim027 is currently operating in the forum. Did you know naim027 was employed by a certain campaign manager even after part of his huge account farm was exposed? It was another occasion when that campaign manager applied his logic in ways that other would find illogical 
|
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3692
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 02:37:32 PM |
|
it's been 10 days since the last login time of the biggest moron on bitcointalk.org. he was last active on 29th Sept 2026. ... this are some of the posts that Satofan44 made that sounds as if he himself isn't here to earn from signature campaigns. He is free to contribute without being paid. the ban is absolutely your issue because you are solely posting to earn money -- it was always about the money and never anything else.
That's what happens when you believe anything that guy has to say. I put him on ignore a long time ago and just laughed at him.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 05:05:38 PM |
|
That's what happens when you believe anything that guy has to say. I put him on ignore a long time ago and just laughed at him.
Talking about laughing at others - reminds me obsession by numbers that I posted other day LOL Subject: obsession by numbers
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
SuperBitMan
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:41:15 PM |
|
it's been 10 days since the last login time of the biggest moron on bitcointalk.org. he was last active on 29th Sept 2026.
i want to ask, if he were to be in a signature campaign would he have stayed 10 days without making a single post?
 the truth is that majority of the people on this forum will stop being active once they are out of a signature campaign and don’t have hope of joining anyone anymore, I believe no campaign manager will be willing to employ a moron. It’s actually better not to say, you are not here for the money than saying it and later showing everyone you were actually lying. Anyway I will be waiting patiently to hear his reasons for staying out of the forum this few days, maybe his sick you never can tell  .
|
|
|
|
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1602
Heisenberg
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:33:03 PM |
|
it's been 10 days since the last login time of the biggest moron on bitcointalk.org. he was last active on 29th Sept 2026.
How sure are you that it was his last log in time? Maybe he is still around under a new alias building from scratch since the reputation of the other account is already messed up  I only know of a very tiny bit of forum members who have been consistent with their posting and have never won a paid signature since I joined the forum. The opinion of the rest regarding how bad paid signatures are doesn't matter, especially if they have also ever participated in them.
|
|
|
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1174
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:40:05 PM |
|
If signature campaigns were banned, I would expect over 99% (yes literally over 99%) reduction in posts as members will hardly ever login let alone post.
I started a topic in meta weeks ago about temporarily banning signature campaigns for few weeks or months and see what happens. I was attacked heavily and criticised by those who will lose their incomes and these who think that I opened it because I was pissed. Glad that you mentioned what was one of the reason I opened that topic for.
Well maybe something bad happened to the kid? Or maybe he failed to pay bills so he can no longer connect? Or maybe he got a real life job? I don't really care. I just wonder why a guy from a black hole (it exclusively applies for him, don't feel offended by that) act like he was the founder of the snow white community. Is he frustrated from his origins? Am I getting closer Nafotas?
|
|
|
|
|
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5906
🧿🌿🕊️
|
 |
Today at 06:58:52 AM |
|
it's been 10 days since the last login time of the biggest moron on bitcointalk.org. he was last active on 29th Sept 2026.
How sure are you that it was his last log in time? Maybe he is still around under a new alias building from scratch since the reputation of the other account is already messed up  I only know of a very tiny bit of forum members who have been consistent with their posting and have never won a paid signature since I joined the forum. The opinion of the rest regarding how bad paid signatures are doesn't matter, especially if they have also ever participated in them. Probably, the second account will be or already is much more tolerant, and those who called him an idiot will even add him to the trust list one day  . Sometimes people get bored, and the forum allows you to take on several faces and masks, but whoever puts on these masks has a lot of fun watching how people change depending on what they see and read. That is why you should not overreact to people on the Internet. I think if he copes with his negative attitude towards people, he will soon turn from a minus into a plus, if, of course, he needs it. Not everyone can change their posting, as happened with TokenTikas (his style easily betrayed his character), but Satofan could have easily succeeded if he had stopped using words like "third world" and "pajit"  .
|
|
|
|
|