MRY
Full Member
 

Activity: 1134
Merit: 173
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 03:09:02 PM |
|
There were more games/tournaments to play yet loss all. I thought I would made some winning from the world cup but all the big teams I expected to win their matches disappointed me. And I could not win any thing. So this year and last are just the same. The only different is they I played new games in this year which game me sme wins but I still loss them back to the casinos so I am still at the losing side. Nothing changes and everything remain the same. What makes gambling interesting is the winning but it is not coming instead losing all the time.
If we are going to give ourselves the assessment required things to beginning of this year with gambling, there is some much to talk on because gambling will always be what it is regardless of the game we are playing, it will give us the fun required and also the risk that is part of what we cannot avoid from taking, the only thing I see as another positive advantage of gambling is that we may decide it to explore playing other games we are not used to and be able to improve in knowing more, not because we wanted to win or increase our winning chances but to have fun and enjoy ourselves while gambling. Learning to play unfamiliar variation of the table may turn the objective not into simple quest to acquire material wealth. The intellectual gratification of technical knowledge of novel mechanics is pure, and at the same time, the danger of financial loss of purest pleasure is placed in its natural condition as an incident of recreation.
|
|
|
|
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1913
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 03:10:05 PM |
|
If I'm really stressed from work, I go for a walk. Our minds need rest, an activity that doesn't require much brainpower but rather makes you sweat.
When I feel stressed and tired due to the pressure of carrying out gambling activities, there are several things I do, I have tried several times and the results I get are quite satisfying. • The first thing I do, every morning I try to walk and run lightly for 1-2 hours, the location I choose is the beach and the mountains, this way can make my mood calmer and more relaxed. • The second thing I do, when I experience stress due to the gambling activities I do, is by using physical relaxation techniques, such as repairing objects in the house, making drums for chickens, sheep and so on, I focus more on positive daily activities. That's how I will carry out gambling activities in 2026, it seems that I have succeeded in doing this, from my personal analysis, it seems like my gambling addiction has subsided and I am more relaxed about gambling, I don't hunt to chase losses. When I used to gamble every day, now I can only do it 2-3 times a week, depending on the game.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1710
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 03:17:18 PM |
|
Oh..This thread is still alive?  It's been 8 months since I've posted this, and it seems the trend for crypto gambling in 2026 is either casinos getting bad reputation within this forum (from BCGame to Betwinna), exit-scams, and casinos that went to other industries or got acquired by another crypto-casino.  As for new features, so far, nothing outstanding. What definitely stood out was the use of almost the same casino names; lots of "Lucky" named casinos and Ape-themed crypto casinos, too. Isn't the Dragon what's considered the most lucky mythical animal in the Chinese zodiac? Maybe they should use that instead.  On the positive side, there's also a ton of new crypto casinos emerging, trying to come up with various promos to outshine the old but well-reputed crypto casinos. We still have 4-months left 'til 2026 is over; hopefully, some new, exciting, and good news comes in the coming months so we leave 2026 with a bang. 
|
|
|
|
|
Charcol
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 04:06:24 PM |
|
If I'm really stressed from work, I go for a walk. Our minds need rest, an activity that doesn't require much brainpower but rather makes you sweat.
When I feel stressed and tired due to the pressure of carrying out gambling activities, there are several things I do, I have tried several times and the results I get are quite satisfying. • The first thing I do, every morning I try to walk and run lightly for 1-2 hours, the location I choose is the beach and the mountains, this way can make my mood calmer and more relaxed. • The second thing I do, when I experience stress due to the gambling activities I do, is by using physical relaxation techniques, such as repairing objects in the house, making drums for chickens, sheep and so on, I focus more on positive daily activities. That's how I will carry out gambling activities in 2026, it seems that I have succeeded in doing this, from my personal analysis, it seems like my gambling addiction has subsided and I am more relaxed about gambling, I don't hunt to chase losses. When I used to gamble every day, now I can only do it 2-3 times a week, depending on the game. To me, the best change in your case is that you are not chasing after recovery. This is a good thing because this habit can often lead a gambler to greater losses. But I don't really understand why you said that gambling sometimes puts you under pressure. If you have to calm yourself down in a separate alternative way to reduce the stress of the work you do for fun, then I don't think you are fully at the entertainment level. Because people do entertainment to reduce stress, but gambling is creating your stress, which means it has become a necessity for you instead of entertainment.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Texac
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 04:19:13 PM |
|
Nothing has changed for me yet this year, there have been no bright victories or big defeats. I did not bet on the World Cup, and I am sure that I would never have believed in my life that Spain would win against Argentina. I would have lost the money for sure. Well, as for the current The international, I will definitely bet here, because I like this vibrant event in the world of dota 2, and I predict that I will be able to make money on betting in this event. And it's cool that there are such great events in the world of sports that unite the players of the whole planet.
There were more games/tournaments to play yet loss all. I thought I would made some winning from the world cup but all the big teams I expected to win their matches disappointed me. And I could not win any thing. So this year and last are just the same. The only different is they I played new games in this year which game me sme wins but I still loss them back to the casinos so I am still at the losing side. Nothing changes and everything remain the same. What makes gambling interesting is the winning but it is not coming instead losing all the time. It seems to me that last part of your post actually show the main problem with gambling very well. You can definitely have individual win. Sometimes even pretty big one. But what really matter is not the result of one particular tournament or game. But your overall result over longer period of time. If you still end the year in red then few successful bet don’t really change much in bigger picture. Of course, if you know Dota 2 really well then that can help you evaluate team and odds better. But even deep understanding of any game does not guarantee your profit. Maybe the problem is not so much whether you can win or not. But rather that it is difficult to stop in time and withdraw your money after win.
|
|
|
|
Smartprofit
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2481
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 04:23:36 PM |
|
At the beginning of the year, I expected the first personalized, tailored gambling games to appear in online casinos as early as 2026. 🙋
If you think about it, modern AI models can probably already create customized gaming solutions for each player by analyzing their gaming history. I see it this way... AI analyzes a player's personality type and offers gaming solutions tailored specifically to that specific player (and no one else). For example, if I like to bet on sports, then on the casino's main page, I'll see bets on football, not slots.
If I (for example) won gambling today, it would be great to see the casino celebrate my win and congratulate me on my success! This would further improve my mood and motivate me to keep playing. Moreover, the casino interface could change depending on my mood. I think that would be spectacular! 🎉
In my opinion, such personalized gaming solutions will definitely appear, but probably not in 2026, but rather in 2027.
|
|
|
|
|
Queen uloma
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 06:03:17 PM |
|
There were more games/tournaments to play yet loss all. I thought I would made some winning from the world cup but all the big teams I expected to win their matches disappointed me. And I could not win any thing. So this year and last are just the same. The only different is they I played new games in this year which game me sme wins but I still loss them back to the casinos so I am still at the losing side. Nothing changes and everything remain the same. What makes gambling interesting is the winning but it is not coming instead losing all the time.
If we are going to give ourselves the assessment required things to beginning of this year with gambling, there is some much to talk on because gambling will always be what it is regardless of the game we are playing, it will give us the fun required and also the risk that is part of what we cannot avoid from taking, the only thing I see as another positive advantage of gambling is that we may decide it to explore playing other games we are not used to and be able to improve in knowing more, not because we wanted to win or increase our winning chances but to have fun and enjoy ourselves while gambling. You’re very correct, gambling is supposed to only remain fun and entertainment, not just about winning alone. Trying many games can make the experience more fun and it can help discover new things. While we are enjoying ourselves, we should not forget that risk is part of gambling, so we are supposed to gamble wisely and with only what we can afford to lose.
|
|
|
|
|
KiaKia
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 06:11:18 PM |
|
Oh..This thread is still alive?  It's been 8 months since I've posted this, and it seems the trend for crypto gambling in 2026 is either casinos getting bad reputation within this forum (from BCGame to Betwinna), exit-scams, and casinos that went to other industries or got acquired by another crypto-casino.  As for new features, so far, nothing outstanding. What definitely stood out was the use of almost the same casino names; lots of "Lucky" named casinos and Ape-themed crypto casinos, too. Isn't the Dragon what's considered the most lucky mythical animal in the Chinese zodiac? Maybe they should use that instead.  On the positive side, there's also a ton of new crypto casinos emerging, trying to come up with various promos to outshine the old but well-reputed crypto casinos. We still have 4-months left 'til 2026 is over; hopefully, some new, exciting, and good news comes in the coming months so we leave 2026 with a bang.  It's such a shame, I wasn't expecting that plump to turn scam that fast, I bet the team or people behind that casino will go out comeback and create a new online casino... This is why I don't ever like risking too much money on new online casinos, I always use the smallest amounts just in case they decide to dealt with me illegally for something I don't do. Unfortunately this won't be the end as many new online casinos will keep showing up, you will never know what they have in their minds until time proves them either wrong or right. 2026 isn't looking so good on my end so far, in this crazy world of gambling I meant but there are still time left, I'm not expecting anything big but can't say no to any possibility too.
|
|
|
|
|
Uhwuchukwu53
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 07:12:34 PM |
|
This year is not really given accurate target result, the season resumption can still reposition once idea on the game, the issue of lost hope is much believe on wining without associating or regarding the fun part of the gambling, mean while fun is the part that give greater percentage just that wining joy is more overwhelming as result of seeing the lost fun most time, to get the joy of this year, it's better to reduce the over side hope of reliance of what to get or achieve because occasionally when that mindset is taken hold is hard to get it right, most of the through winner where changes come through is never expected is come as surprised, 2026 gambler with undoubtedly persistent can gainfully smile I have position with full positive mindset to say it's not over this 2026 more fun and wining at hand coming.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Versatile_choice
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 07:26:35 PM |
|
But I don't really understand why you said that gambling sometimes puts you under pressure. If you have to calm yourself down in a separate alternative way to reduce the stress of the work you do for fun, then I don't think you are fully at the entertainment level. Because people do entertainment to reduce stress, but gambling is creating your stress, which means it has become a necessity for you instead of entertainment.
That is because he's scared of losing, those who are scared of losing usually feel pressured whenever they find themselves around gambling. What I will say in this situation is that he should try to easy the pressure and also he shouldn't hope that wining will come whenever he place a bet, even though he's going to have such expectations but not everytime and he shouldn't be too confident about it. As for the entertainment, I don't think if those gamblers who intend to make profit from gambling can later change thier intention to having fun with it because they are already used to gambling for profit, because profit is what attract them to join the game.
|
|
|
|
Obulis
Full Member
 

Activity: 854
Merit: 198
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 07:36:19 PM |
|
This is already more than half of the year 2026 and I can say that I kept to my betting strategy or style. Keeping betting as fun not necessarily a means to make money therefore not in anyway pressured about betting or not betting. Never to bet what I can not afford to lose to talk more borrowing money to gamble. I have made little winning this year compared to other years and I don't see it as anything to worry about because it's all within my discretion. I always increase my deposit amount and likewise betting amount if there's extra free funds not because of surety or being guaranteed of a slip. As for the gambling companies some made serious changes like in customer services, bringing more measure to increase gamblers interest by giving bonuses.
|
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 3213
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 08:28:53 PM |
|
Oh..This thread is still alive?  It's been 8 months since I've posted this, and it seems the trend for crypto gambling in 2026 is either casinos getting bad reputation within this forum (from BCGame to Betwinna), exit-scams, and casinos that went to other industries or got acquired by another crypto-casino.  As for new features, so far, nothing outstanding. What definitely stood out was the use of almost the same casino names; lots of "Lucky" named casinos and Ape-themed crypto casinos, too. Isn't the Dragon what's considered the most lucky mythical animal in the Chinese zodiac? Maybe they should use that instead.  On the positive side, there's also a ton of new crypto casinos emerging, trying to come up with various promos to outshine the old but well-reputed crypto casinos. We still have 4-months left 'til 2026 is over; hopefully, some new, exciting, and good news comes in the coming months so we leave 2026 with a bang.  Time flies... This year is almost over and it would seem we were back in January just a few weeks ago. As I get older, it seems years pass faster from my own point of view... To me, the state of the industry was pretty much formed around such huge event as it was the world cup of this year, pretty much all major casinos and bookies decided to host special events and give out special bonuses related to the world cup. If there is something which has also caught my attention, it has been the evolution of prediction markets and how the line betting them and casinos has continuously gotten blurry... AI and Web3 are nowhere to be found as important parts of this year. Also, casinos like to use monkeys as mascots because the association it exist between monkeys and crypto. Thanks to NFTs.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
DiMarxist
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 08:50:36 PM |
|
This is already more than half of the year 2026 and I can say that I kept to my betting strategy or style. Keeping betting as fun not necessarily a means to make money therefore not in anyway pressured about betting or not betting. Never to bet what I can not afford to lose to talk more borrowing money to gamble. I have made little winning this year compared to other years and I don't see it as anything to worry about because it's all within my discretion. I always increase my deposit amount and likewise betting amount if there's extra free funds not because of surety or being guaranteed of a slip. As for the gambling companies some made serious changes like in customer services, bringing more measure to increase gamblers interest by giving bonuses.
That is great to hear because it's not actually easy to stick to your words when it comes to gambling. Because gambling is one thing that is very hard to control when you become used to it. It takes a high level of self consciousness for any one to make sure that they stays put to their words when it comes to gambling. One of New year resolutions when it comes to gambling is that, I will have to reduce my time spent in gambling. I believe that reducing time used in gambling, is very important because gambling is time consuming and most time waste time that was supposed to be use for productive activities. Time management is very important when it comes to gambling, because excessive exposure to gambling is one of the contributing factors when it it comes to adduction in gambling.
|
|
|
|
Johnlomape
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 686
Merit: 256
Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 08:52:22 PM |
|
This is already more than half of the year 2026 and I can say that I kept to my betting strategy or style. Keeping betting as fun not necessarily a means to make money therefore not in anyway pressured about betting or not betting.
Fun betting does not guarantee any profit but majority may have been mixing the conception to think that once they are betting in a fun manner, they tend to make profits if they are doing it responsibly. What will bring luck to gamblers is luck and skill and there is nothing else apart from these two. Never to bet what I can not afford to lose to talk more borrowing money to gamble. I have made little winning this year compared to other years and I don't see it as anything to worry about because it's all within my discretion.
Borrowing money to gamble should not be encouraged because for an addicted gambler this can make them to continue to look for money they will use to gamble when they don't even have any assurance that they are going to be profitable at the end.
|
|
|
|
|
Rengga Jati
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 08:57:16 PM |
|
So, this coming 2026, what would be your Gambling-related new year's resolution? Try out new games? Bet on new teams? To gamble less, or more?
I prefer to avoid new games, I'll try to gamble less. I think I no longer expect too much on the jackpot of new games, it is better to gamble in something I know well. Fun or entertainment should be the main goal for my gambling in 2026. So, I don't want to spend too much money again. Applying more effective way in gambling is the priority, this is also the way to avoid "possible addiction" and unnecessary losses. What do you look forward on 2026 when it comes to gambling? New casino and unique features? New ways to gamble?
I'm not interested in new Casinos. Sure, new unique features will be more desirable. I also apply a new approach in gambling, it has been explained before. How about you?
|
|
|
|
|
Yorubek
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 09:05:09 PM |
|
But I don't really understand why you said that gambling sometimes puts you under pressure. If you have to calm yourself down in a separate alternative way to reduce the stress of the work you do for fun, then I don't think you are fully at the entertainment level. Because people do entertainment to reduce stress, but gambling is creating your stress, which means it has become a necessity for you instead of entertainment.
That is because he's scared of losing, those who are scared of losing usually feel pressured whenever they find themselves around gambling. What I will say in this situation is that he should try to easy the pressure and also he shouldn't hope that wining will come whenever he place a bet, even though he's going to have such expectations but not everytime and he shouldn't be too confident about it. As for the entertainment, I don't think if those gamblers who intend to make profit from gambling can later change thier intention to having fun with it because they are already used to gambling for profit, because profit is what attract them to join the game. Right, if you can't accept loss through gambling, I think gambling is not for you, because there is no confirm of winning money through gambling, so the main purpose of gambling is entertainment. If a gambler feel excessive mental stress without enjoy the pleasure of gambling, gambling is no longer limited to entertainment. Here, the gambler is expecting something more than entertainment, which results in excessive stress. In order to reduce the excess mental stress while gambling, it is very important not to be overconfident and set a limit on the amount by gambling, as well as to be limited to your own means, and not to take excessive risks beyond your means in the hope of gaining more money due to greed or emotion, which reduces the risk of excessive stress and loss of money.
|
|
|
|
|
Onyeeze
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 09:09:45 PM |
|
There were more games/tournaments to play yet loss all. I thought I would made some winning from the world cup but all the big teams I expected to win their matches disappointed me. And I could not win any thing. So this year and last are just the same. The only different is they I played new games in this year which game me sme wins but I still loss them back to the casinos so I am still at the losing side. Nothing changes and everything remain the same. What makes gambling interesting is the winning but it is not coming instead losing all the time.
If we are going to give ourselves the assessment required things to beginning of this year with gambling, there is some much to talk on because gambling will always be what it is regardless of the game we are playing, it will give us the fun required and also the risk that is part of what we cannot avoid from taking, the only thing I see as another positive advantage of gambling is that we may decide it to explore playing other games we are not used to and be able to improve in knowing more, not because we wanted to win or increase our winning chances but to have fun and enjoy ourselves while gambling. playing other games in order to experience in gambling it is not a good idea, that is west of money, because in gambling you have to learn very well before you gamble because gambling is all about to disappointment, if you learn with what you deposit to practicalize your gambling that means you will continue to lose and you will like experiencing other games that you don't know, that is why I said you have to learn your gambling or any game that you choose to learn perfectly before you Gamble because gambling because of you want to learn that will make you to lose a lot of your resources because you will continue to lose and you will not find it pleasant when you lose regularly
|
|
|
|
|
Bryan jessy
Full Member
 

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Instant Crypto Withdrawals
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 09:35:31 PM |
|
But I don't really understand why you said that gambling sometimes puts you under pressure. If you have to calm yourself down in a separate alternative way to reduce the stress of the work you do for fun, then I don't think you are fully at the entertainment level. Because people do entertainment to reduce stress, but gambling is creating your stress, which means it has become a necessity for you instead of entertainment.
That is because he's scared of losing, those who are scared of losing usually feel pressured whenever they find themselves around gambling. What I will say in this situation is that he should try to easy the pressure and also he shouldn't hope that wining will come whenever he place a bet, even though he's going to have such expectations but not everytime and he shouldn't be too confident about it. As for the entertainment, I don't think if those gamblers who intend to make profit from gambling can later change thier intention to having fun with it because they are already used to gambling for profit, because profit is what attract them to join the game. Right, if you can't accept loss through gambling, I think gambling is not for you, because there is no confirm of winning money through gambling, so the main purpose of gambling is entertainment. If a gambler feel excessive mental stress without enjoy the pleasure of gambling, gambling is no longer limited to entertainment. Here, the gambler is expecting something more than entertainment, which results in excessive stress. In order to reduce the excess mental stress while gambling, it is very important not to be overconfident and set a limit on the amount by gambling, as well as to be limited to your own means, and not to take excessive risks beyond your means in the hope of gaining more money due to greed or emotion, which reduces the risk of excessive stress and loss of money. Though everyone has a different perception of gambling some persons sees gambling as an activity for fun, to some it is for relief while others gamble to make profit which literally is the target regardless, so which ever a person views it as does not really matter so far it is played wisely by spending the very amount that will not give a person tough time trying to recover back, and understanding that gambling is a game of luck is important so a person will not invest his/her emotion during gambling and get disappointed when the worst happens, over confidence does not help in gambling games rather staying positive and hoping for a positive outcome while ready to accept your fate at the end.
|
|
|
|
|
terrific
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 09:36:06 PM |
|
I am gambling less for this year. I cannot promise myself to completely be away from it. And as far as I can judge myself, I'm doing a good job. From too much gambling that I did for the past years, I'm lessening it. That's not easy for someone who get used to do a lot of gamble in the past and even did it as a part of my life. But starting to lie low in it can sometimes make me think how I am able to do it and if others are struggling with it, they can make it just as I did.
|
|
|
|
Joeboy
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 504
Merit: 342
Not Your Keyz Not Your Coinz
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 11:16:13 PM |
|
So far so good I have made fewer bets than I did in the previous years.. And I am not really bothered about that since I have personally been very focused on keeping my gambling habits in moderation.. And with this fewer bets I have placed as compared to the recent years, I think it has even reduced the amount I would have necessarily lost if I happened to be a frequently gambling...And I personally think I am making some improvement in my gambling habits.. Like for those losses I had majorly during the WC matches I bet on, I just accepted the result and moved on without trying to recover it as I usually did in the past..Well maybe due to the experiences I have had with chasing my loses that has now made me more matured in that area.. Whatever be the case, I think I am liking the new me 
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|