Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 03:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2026 Gambling  (Read 1384 times)
Saltysugar99
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 193



View Profile
August 20, 2026, 02:29:26 AM
 #201

So far so good I have made fewer bets than I did in the previous years..  And I am not really bothered about that since I have personally been very focused on keeping my gambling habits in moderation.. And with this fewer bets I have placed as compared to the recent years, I think it has even reduced the amount I would have necessarily lost if I happened to be a frequently gambling...And I personally think I am making some improvement in my gambling habits.. Like for those losses I had majorly during the WC matches I bet on, I just accepted the result and moved on without trying to recover it as I usually did in the past..Well maybe due to the experiences I have had with chasing my loses that has now made me more matured in that area.. Whatever be the case, I think I am liking the new me   Cool
I welcome your decision. Such a decision can only be taken by responsible gamblers. In betting, it is possible to reduce the amount of loss by reducing the budget. Making a profit mainly depends on luck. But the loss depends on your budget. The more aggressively a gambler bets, the higher he takes risk. If he suffers a loss, he will lose a lot of money. I have rarely seen such gamblers who have made a lot of profit by betting aggressively and betting with excessive risk. Those who are betting aggressively, if they win a few bets in the beginning, they cannot maintain it later. They do not stop betting due to further greed. Later, they lose their profit along with their necessary money. Every gambler should learn from small mistakes and continue betting correctly. Gambling should not be made a cause of mental unrest by making the same mistake repeatedly and increasing the amount of their loss. It should not be in a way that they have to change their rules next year. Whenever it seems that such decisions are wrong, causing harm, or creating addiction, should try to change that kind of habit. By betting responsibly, a gambler can gamble for long term entertainment.

goldkingcoiner
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2912
Merit: 3129


HoDL


View Profile WWW
August 20, 2026, 02:49:24 AM
 #202

2025 will be over in a few hours ( at least from where I am from ).
So, this coming 2026, what would be your Gambling-related new year's resolution?
Try out new games? Bet on new teams? To gamble less, or more?

Also, what do you think will be the big hit in gambling industry this coming 2026?
I've seen a recent surge in web3 gambling in the past few months, you guys think those will become even more popular in 2026?

What do you look forward on 2026 when it comes to gambling? New casino and unique features? New ways to gamble?

I think the prediction market craze is not stopping anytime soon. We might see further development in that area, rather than from real, licensed and regulated casinos... Although personally I would not touch prediction markets with a 12 foot pole. They are basically scams. When the owner of the platform can simply decide not to pay out the winners by proclaiming the bet is void then there is no reason to bet there in the first place. Or worse yet, some bets are manipulated.

I will stick to the regulated big and well known casinos. But I will try to gamble way less. Like once a month at most with a tight budget.

famososMuertos
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 4550


LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga


View Profile
August 20, 2026, 03:14:02 AM
 #203

I think the biggest change will be less focus on just adding more games and more focus on transparency and responsible gambling tools. Players already have thousands of games to choose from, so adding another hundred doesn't really change much if the overall experience stays the same.
LOL /  Huh

Well, welcome to the forum with a necro post.

Anyway, this bump isn't a bad thing, since with only four months left in the year, wow, time really flew by. There's no doubt that the biggest event of 2026 was the FIFA World Cup, along with its surprising champion and runner-up.

Argentina's performance is truly impressive, reaching three finals in the last four World Cups. It's easy to say, but still hard to believe.

Sos grande Argentina, also España  Smiley

cocadalcan
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 602
Merit: 147



View Profile
August 20, 2026, 03:25:46 AM
 #204

2025 will be over in a few hours ( at least from where I am from ).
So, this coming 2026, what would be your Gambling-related new year's resolution?
Try out new games? Bet on new teams? To gamble less, or more?

Also, what do you think will be the big hit in gambling industry this coming 2026?
I've seen a recent surge in web3 gambling in the past few months, you guys think those will become even more popular in 2026?

What do you look forward on 2026 when it comes to gambling? New casino and unique features? New ways to gamble?
Last year was better for me than this year. There is a regional proverb that the past is better than the present, and I believe this now. Despite the World Cup football matches this year, the winnings in betting were not that high. How well this year will go will depend on how smart I am in betting on tournaments. I like sports betting more and the Spanish La Liga league has already started. The EPL will start soon, I hope the tournaments this year will go well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!