Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOCK B2 35MH/S LITECOIN MINER/3400USD with Shipping  (Read 3964 times)
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:52:37 AM

800GH Avalon3 miner. On your website it says 1TH Avalon 3. And all of the pictures look exactly like a 300GH Avalon2. Seems suspicious at least.

Hi, Thanks for your attention.
Yes. our website is mention 1T avalon 3 on march, 1T need  use 150pcs chip.  3 modules. each modules have 50pcs chip.
Now avalon3 miner 800G hash will making with update technology.  Only need 105pcs to reach 800G hash.  also 3 modules, each modules 35pcs chip

two solution both are working. our recently selling is 800G hash is ready for production next week.

Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:31:01 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 02:51:52 AM by Segree-bitwinkor

And hope we have the chance to see the biggest thief and liars at spot, Avalon BFL and KNC begging for preorders at day the btc going fall to 100$ + 24% taxation for US folks Smiley
You own a lot peeps here money, you got really nerve to show here

i think we don't know each other before. why you say this ?
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:32:01 AM

Sent you all a message (I think it emailed you all) via the website.  Look forward to hearing from you!
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:01:03 AM

And hope we have the chance to see the biggest thief and liars at spot, Avalon BFL and KNC begging for preorders at day the btc going fall to 100$ + 24% taxation for US folks Smiley

I don't know, because Avalon owed a millions in $ for chips, because your design is the same as Avalon got few months a go, or your website is a copy of bitmine.ch

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:47:55 AM

I don't know, because Avalon owed a millions in $ for chips, because your design is the same as Avalon got few months a go, or your website is a copy of bitmine.ch

oh, you don't know, why you said this to attack us.
 We have got 50000pcs avalon3 chip already . and next week is begin mass production. we will post production video link here to show you and other readers.
Avalon company didn't owed us any chip. it is late coming , but finally we got the chip.    Avalon 3 miner is new on April.   old avalon2 is totally different design.
and you said that we copy bitmine.ch. that is different , how copy ?  Bitmine don't have Avalon miner. They are making A1 chip.
madsusies

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:07:50 AM

I am just ask myself how is possible you got same design as Avalon do, can I have blueprint for free  Cheesy

▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:31:38 AM

I am just ask myself how is possible you got same design as Avalon do, can I have blueprint for free  Cheesy

That's a huge ass radiator.

madsusies

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:35:30 AM

And yes i forgotten, what your page  Huh http://shenzhen-segree.en.ywsp.com  Huh then why are same pictures on http://www.fabite.com  Cheesy

Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:52:38 AM

Hi, we believe we don't know each other before. And you know nothing about us. how you can say this attack to us?
 Are you mad with drink
 Or it is better show your evidence before attack our reputation!!
All customers which really have business relationship with us are respect us, and  have build good relationship because our Credibility and service.
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:31:58 AM

Hey!  We believe that we don't know each other before.
It really strange to see your attack on us. Are you mad with drink? Otherwise, pls show evidence before you trying to undermine our reputation!
We respect any one here. especially our customers. we havebuild up good business relationship with all our customers because our good credibility and service. 

Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:38:02 AM

And yes i forgotten, what your page  Huh http://shenzhen-segree.en.ywsp.com  Huh then why are same pictures on http://www.fabite.com  Cheesy

Our website: http://www.bit-winkor.com
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:51:08 AM

800GH Avalon3 miner. On your website it says 1TH Avalon 3. And all of the pictures look exactly like a 300GH Avalon2. Seems suspicious at least.
They have not actually manufactured the Gen 3 yet, so I assume they are placeholder images. I was told that they will be assembled next week, and I should see shipment around the 14th.
Gen 3 chips share the same pin layout and are backwards compatible as Gen2 chips, right? So firmware and board development is pretty much an insignificant matter, correct?

So then I have to ask: Is this company legit?

We are saying that we are the biggest avalon miner manufacturer, We are not saying we are the avalon chip company. Hope all be clear.
Avalon company no making miner now, they offer chip to factory to making miner with solution and PBC design.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:55:30 AM

Hi I pm you

zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:11:59 PM

hi is escrow ok im ready to buy.
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:44:17 PM

hi is escrow ok im ready to buy.
Sorry, we not accept Escrow. If you don't trust us, you can buy the small quantity at first to check the quality, or you can visit our factory. We just accept T/T, paypal (add 4%), Bitcoin.
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:02:28 PM

Hi I pm you
I send the phone and cell phone number to your massage.
MWNinja

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 03:27:41 PM

Our group buy has some of the very first units that will be hitting the USA coming from this vendor.  We will do a full review when the units arrive.
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:17:12 AM

Our group buy has some of the very first units that will be hitting the USA coming from this vendor.  We will do a full review when the units arrive.
thank you very much for joining our topic and support.After you receive the miners, please let us know your review.
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:25:53 AM

Welcome to Global Bitcoin Summit 2014!!!

one of the Event Guide Sponsor.

Background

Produced by bitfund.pe and UBM China, the FIRST global bitcoin conference in China——Global Bitcoin Summit 2014 (GBS) will be held in Beijing from May 10th to11th. During the event,outstanding and knowledgeable experts in the Bitcoin world will bring the latest information in the industry. They will also shed light on Bitcoin future trends in China and abroad, explore how to consolidate or expand existing business, and discuss how to initiate new Bitcoin business.

GBS focuses on eight tracks: Trading Platform, Safety System, DAC, Laws & Regulations, Development Trend, Bitcoin Payments, Related Applications, and Innovative Crypto-Currency. The event aims to provide an ideal platform for Bitcoin enthusiasts to communication with each other and get insight into Bitcoin especially to provide information on the current development of the China market. Based on a win-win cooperation, GBS provides an excellent opportunity to help attendees to find suitable platforms, build a bridge for better communications, and promote the development of industries and the growth of individual business.

We will show our products at that time, welcome!
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:57:30 AM

Put down the pitchforks and torches guys, these are a totally different company. They've manufactured the reference design using Avalon plans and chips.
Yes, we don't produce the chip, we just using the Avalon solution to make the bitcoin miner.And our Avalon3 800G bitcoin miner will be mass produce soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: