Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened with CommunityCoin thread?  (Read 6173 times)
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

I think that this is the fairest distribution I have seen so far. The Dev has really put effort to screen off all the scammers! I think that we still should target to 1000 stake holders, but if it takes too long because of all the scammers, we should think other options.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:31:42 PM

I think that this is the fairest distribution I have seen so far. The Dev has really put effort to screen off all the scammers! I think that we still should target to 1000 stake holders, but if it takes too long because of all the scammers, we should think other options.

Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.
Dev, plz, speed up.  We have other options:

1. set a deadline.
2. change the amount of stakeholders. for instance, reduce the amount from 1000 to 500. Double their stakes (from 1mil to 2mil).

Be honest, a lot of senior members may NEVER care about your strict rules (perhaps never read it carefully). Your supporters are not those senior member who you expected to be before, but those believer on your coin!

This is ok we can do both fine for me. Indeed i am really tired about delivery and dealing with rejected ones and their attacks. If community in general wants we stop at 500 people and also set a deadline. But i need to have at least 10 votes and without opposite ideas.

i think deadline is a good idea
but what will happen to undistributed coin?
they will eliminate?
in that case, we will need another mandatory update and another official thread

Yes, as i said, the undistributed coins can be delivered to the early stakeholders by the equal fraction.

For instance, if 500 stakes have been distributed in the end, then each stakeholders will get 2mil COMM.
If 800 stakes have been distributed, each will get 125mil COMM.

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:49:45 PM

Deadline, small amount for giveaways and rest shared with the stake holders. I support this approach.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:51:24 PM

Yes, as i said, the undistributed coins can be delivered to the early stakeholders by the equal fraction.

For instance, if 500 stakes have been distributed in the end, then each stakeholders will get 2mil COMM.
yes, agree
how many stakeholders so far?

btw, they can eliminate undistributed coins too
less amount of coin, probably more value and less work to distribute again
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

yes, agree

i dont mind this. and id be happy to share all the stake i get everyday to project n developments, also donations  Tongue

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:55:55 PM

No worry just wait see mod reply.
Yes I agree, this is just atttack from idiots.
People jealous our success.
Also i think some coin is jealous (like nxtcoin) and try to bury comm, maybe.
In the end though Comm will come back stronger soon, just patient.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:57:21 PM

yes, agree

I guess about 360 (or even less) have been distributed so far.  A problem to spread, I guess, is the senior members don't like those strict rules.

The amount doesn't matter.   The fraction of each stakeholder will get is only dependent on the amount of stakeholders if the distribution is uniform.

Deadline, small amount for giveaways and rest shared with the stake holders. I support this approach.

yes, giveaways and bounties can reserve a small part.
0.5-1% will be fine.  Smaller fraction is preferred.  
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:00:51 PM

yes, agree

i dont mind this. and id be happy to share all the stake i get everyday to project n developments, also donations  Tongue

With all your support, the communitycoin will get strong.
We can have a committee to gather the donations to encourage the further development.
We not only need the work of the dev, but also have the efforts of ourselves.
communitycoin

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.

1. set a deadline.
2. change the amount of stakeholders. for instance, reduce the amount from 1000 to 500. Double their stakes (from 1mil to 2mil).

Be honest, a lot of senior members may NEVER care about your strict rules (perhaps never read it carefully). Your supporters are not those senior member who you expected to be before, but those believer on your coin!

This is ok we can do both fine for me. Indeed i am really tired about delivery and dealing with rejected ones and their attacks. If community in general wants we stop at 500 people and also set a deadline. But i need to have at least 10 votes and without opposite ideas.

Yes, I think you can set a poll to ask the opinion of the community.

And you can consider keep a small fraction (0.5% for instance-- that's the fraction of Faircoin kept) as the bounties and the funds.
Please open a poll for us. Or one of you, i want this time to be only voter :-)

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
communitycoin

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:11:06 PM

yes, agree

I guess about 360 (or even less) have been distributed so far.  A problem to spread, I guess, is the senior members don't like those strict rules.

The amount doesn't matter.   The fraction of each stakeholder will get is only dependent on the amount of stakeholders if the distribution is uniform.

yes, giveaways and bounties can reserve a small part.
0.5-1% will be fine.  Smaller fraction is preferred.  
Yes we have about 350 people paid. We are not that strict, if you an active member you can have 50 posts after that all you need to have 5 minutes time to apply, this is 1 m coins not 100 or 500...
We still collect applications.

xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:22:41 PM

1. set a deadline.

And you can consider keep a small fraction (0.5% for instance-- that's the fraction of Faircoin kept) as the bounties and the funds.

I open a poll here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557589.0
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:23:04 PM

Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.
Dev, plz, speed up.  We have other options:

1. set a deadline.

Yes I like the idea to increase the member payout from 1 mil to 2 mils and reduce the members to 500. However, we need to make sure only to send to those who are with the community.

I noted some people after receiving the coins do damaging things to the coin (like bash the coin etc). Those people will be EXCLUDED for sure in the second round distribution.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:26:50 PM

Anyway,  whatever the reason the thread got locked is,  we must learn that the slow and strict distribution may hurt this nice coin deeply.  Longer the distribution lasts, More uncertainties we may have.

1. set a deadline.

Yes I like the idea to increase the member payout from 1 mil to 2 mils and reduce the members to 500. However, we need to make sure only to send to those who are with the community.

I noted some people after receiving the coins do damaging things to the coin (like bash the coin etc). Those people will be EXCLUDED for sure in the second round distribution.

It may add more complexity and more work to you. But it's ok. I agree you have the right to do so. And that's the right way.
crypto-dude

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:28:04 PM

1. set a deadline.

It may add more complexity and more work to you. But it's ok. I agree you have the right to do so. And that's the right way.

we want a community, those who proven not want to be a member of the community will be excluded.
communitycoin

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:31:09 PM

1. set a deadline.

I open a poll here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557589.0
thank you voted there. 

crypto-dude

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:32:02 PM

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

any undistributed coins will be put in a wallet which we will publish the address. It will be used as future bounty for anything that will help the coin and community.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:38:49 PM

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

any undistributed coins will be put in a wallet which we will publish the address. It will be used as future bounty for anything that will help the coin and community.

what's your expected fraction of undistributed coins?
I prefer not a large number.
communitycoin

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:42:01 PM

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

let the community decide, one of you open another poll and we vote. Lets run democracy here. :-)

ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:47:57 PM

good idea

voted
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:49:04 PM

1. set a deadline.

they will eliminate?

let the community decide, one of you open another poll and we vote. Lets run democracy here. :-)

Who has opened another one ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: