Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][LIM] LimeCoin X11 Algo | Launching Sun Apr 6 2014 11:00::00  (Read 11649 times)
IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:25:25 AM

Joshuar can you explain why is shit?

i Mean:

Its X11 Algo (not scrypt like 90% of other coins ), and how can you say something is shit without looking at our changes in source???

Yes, a lot of coins are Scrypt clones. But being an x11 clone is no different than being a Scrypt clone. Unless your coin is the first coin to implement the x11 hashing algorithm, then it's no better than those Scrypt coins that you're comparing it against. After a couple of months, there will be over twenty x11 clones floating in the market and this coin's claim to fame will simply be being one of the first clones. Surely, you can see why a lot of people are rallying against this coin.

I understand your point, but you have to accept that there is no currency that is not a clone , Even Litecoin is a clone , more or less modified but after all , a clone .

but back to the point , in the first instance LimeCoin may not be the most innovative in terms of programming but in terms of marketing is looking to position itself  as a stable,easy handling, Minimalist but still safe currency.

LimeCoin is revolutionizing the market first being transparent in the expending of the Premining ; second maintaining a stable value of the currency in the market, controlling the flow of coins using the preminining to control the price of money and help to sustain a minimum and maximum reference value helping in times of crisis ( Masive Sell's ) or contrary cases where there is shortage of coins ( bulk purchase ) that way you would avoid large unstable spikes in the market both a fall in market or rise .

With this there would be a stability for both miners and Investors .

Believe us, We may not have the most advanced Code, but in terms of economy we know what we are doing, and that's great benefits for miners and coin holders.

Join LimeCoin Smiley

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
asaghost

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:05:07 AM

limecoin in altcoin calendar

http://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/337-LIM
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:04:35 AM

Added Faucets and BlockExplorer Bountys to Main Post.

rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:55:01 AM

We are in talks with several exchanges to support us , believe me we are working on those details.

This will kill your coin so much faster. Rather get it established and used before adding to exchanges. This way you grow it in value as you say you intend to do...

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:59:48 AM

We are in talks with several exchanges to support us , believe me we are working on those details.

This will kill your coin so much faster. Rather get it established and used before adding to exchanges. This way you grow it in value as you say you intend to do...

Thanks for your concern, yes we are in talks with exchanges to support us, but it will be AFTER launch, many exchanges are looking the progress of LimeCoin before adding to their Site. and thats healthy for the coin and for exchanges, but rather than sitting and wait to exchanges to come to us we are talking with them , thats marketing.  

Reddit SubForum: http://www.reddit.com/r/LimeCoin/

luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:22:00 AM

Even interesting, 0 premine coins with marketing failed and followed old "copy-->boom-->pump-->dump-->forgotten" scenario, so if you want to succeed, get serious and create something genuinely different and worth people's time.

but back to the point , in the first instance LimeCoin may not be the most innovative in terms of programming but in terms of marketing is looking to position itself  as a stable,easy handling, Minimalist but still safe currency.

Sorry, couldn't help myself to come back and me help you with marketing:

"Limecoin will target compelling initiatives and engage transparent ROI morphing strategic architectures.
We will facilitate open-source interfaces, out-of-the-box e-commerce and cultivate cross-media applications.
Our long term plan is to extend collaborative systems, maximize cross-platform mindshare and target synergistic functionalities."

LimeCoin is revolutionizing the market first being transparent in the expending of the Premining ; second maintaining a stable value of the currency in the market, controlling the flow of coins using the preminining to control the price of money and help to sustain a minimum and maximum reference value helping in times of crisis ( Masive Sell's ) or contrary cases where there is shortage of coins ( bulk purchase ) that way you would avoid large unstable spikes in the market both a fall in market or rise .

With this there would be a stability for both miners and Investors .

Believe us, We may not have the most advanced Code, but in terms of economy we know what we are doing, and that's great benefits for miners and coin holders.

Now you claim you want to achieve what Aircoin couldn't achieve.
We all know how that ended, and these guys were head and shoulders above what you present.
Do don't even proof read your own posts.
reubes

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:03:45 PM

Seriously this coin is just a copy of Darkcoin.

If you want to support X11 as you say, making clones that are just copy paste is only thinning out the money supply that could go to supporting the original Darkcoin and making better profits for all of us. If we keep supporting these useless clones then we will end up in the same situation as the scrypt coins in no time!
luke997

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:12:40 PM

Seriously this coin is just a copy of Darkcoin.

If you want to support X11 as you say, making clones that are just copy paste is only thinning out the money supply that could go to supporting the original Darkcoin and making better profits for all of us. If we keep supporting these useless clones then we will end up in the same situation as the scrypt coins in no time!

Don't worry, people aren't stupid, while the Darkcoin and other innovative coins grow and gets developed, holding value, this coin will be pumped and dumped in no time, same as hundreds of others.
Only reason people are mining this coin is to dump as soon as possible and buy some serious coins or hold BTC...

The ones who loose are those who keep holding those useless coins having illusions that for some reason they will get pumped again after big dump - which isn't going to happen.
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:25:32 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 12:50:22 PM by IParn

edit.

Nevermind. i wont keep arguing with you. think whatever you want, i still believe this can be a good coin.we'll see in a near future who was right.

regards¡

luke997

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:48:37 PM

Oh yes we are a copy of Darkcoin, maybe because the SOURCE IS FROM DARK COIN ¡¡¡ as most of Scrypt Coins that you mine come from LITECOIN¡¡  GENIUS¡¡¡  

Let see:  HiroCoin is a clone of DarkCoin with minor changes,  DarkCoin is based on Xcoin with changes in Algo and Diff  and XCoin is .....(keep Going) we are full of clones¡¡¡

You are embarrassing yourself by not doing even a basic research on the coins you clone.

Darkcoin is Xcoin. Xcoin was the initial name, which got changed to Darkcoin.

You've made plenty of other errors too, both in regard to Darkcoin and Hirocoin, proving how serious/professional you are (not).

Go, have a read about these, about Aircoin and what they tried to achieve and how. Learn from the mistake, then come back with something, currently no one will treat this seriously.

There are hundreds of clones. And then there are serious coins.
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:52:17 PM

yes my apologize. my mistake.

Smiley

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:31:58 PM

Seems IParn is the only one intending on mining this coin.
lixxy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:04:50 PM

X11 is awesome, good luck with Limecoin Smiley
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:13:32 PM

X11 is awesome, good luck with Limecoin Smiley

thank you very much¡  Smiley we apreciate your words.

regards¡

bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:02:38 PM

2% PREMINE SCAM
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

2% PREMINE SCAM

Grin Grin Grin

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
USCMC2001

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:20:59 PM

Funny how you guys laugh and troll about premine when almost most of the new coins do it for bounties and rewards just like this one and just like any business comes expenses too. It's pretty obvious unless all of you are 12yo.

Sad to see a lot of trolling and hating, if you have nothing possitive or constructive to say then save it to yourself.

BitRock

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:23:54 PM

2% premine is to much. I would suggest the developer reduce premine.
K4pi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:01:25 AM

Lol, I wonder how many of you people have the resources to maintain a coin development by investing your own resources, premine is not about scam only, i hope and really really  hope that it's for upgrading and improvements.Which I'll give for the moment my vote of trust, x11 algo is awesome.

Looking forward to release launch.  Smiley
asaghost

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:24:02 AM

i just research on some x11 coins in these forum, i could only find failed launches, no source at all, preannouncements long time before its release with the same characteristic as this coin, but i can not undestand why those arent being criticized as this one, i might think that the developers of the others coins are here fucking this coin because limecoin come firts jajajaja  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure these developers could go further than many who are coming just for the sake of being one of the first, it is always best to support new alt coins with new algos because we help create other alternative currencies better designed, and new clones coming MUST earn their place in the market with better progress than the old ones.

please people, i want to see all of you trolling the new other "shit" clone i just find, its our job make new betters coins.

i can make some windows wallets if you want by the way, i want my bounty  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: