Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][LIM] LimeCoin X11 Algo | Launching Sun Apr 6 2014 11:00::00  (Read 11649 times)
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:40:23 PM

It doesn't get anymore shitcoin than this. 

It could also be IPO...

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
USCMC2001

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

"DNS Seed Node – This is used by nodes to find others on the network meaning that when you turn Limecoin on it connects to he DNS Seed node to find other Hirocoin clients without any manual effort."

Straight from the OP.

They're trying to jump on the X-11 bandwagon.  This is a hirocoin clone complete with cut and paste from the hirocoin ANN.  It doesn't get anymore shitcoin than this.

This coin should be cancelled.  It offers nothing and is intended only to put btc in the pocket of the dev and his cronies. 

Taken from another thread:

You went from newbie status to Jr. member from your annoying posts in this thread alone.  You have no credibility, and no one cares.

I liked it a lot more when you could only post every 360 seconds, as did everyone else.

Besides, you have been in this thread all day every day since launch.  Don't you have anything better to do?  Do you have a life?

Anyone that reads your post history will see you yelling in several threads, using big red letters and all caps.

Get a life dude.. seriously,

Just doing my rounds waiting for the release.
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:48:53 PM

"DNS Seed Node – This is used by nodes to find others on the network meaning that when you turn Limecoin on it connects to he DNS Seed node to find other Hirocoin clients without any manual effort."

Straight from the OP.

They're trying to jump on the X-11 bandwagon.  This is a hirocoin clone complete with cut and paste from the hirocoin ANN.  It doesn't get anymore shitcoin than this.

This coin should be cancelled.  It offers nothing and is intended only to put btc in the pocket of the dev and his cronies. 

You went from newbie status to Jr. member from your annoying posts in this thread alone.  You have no credibility, and no one cares.

I liked it a lot more when you could only post every 360 seconds, as did everyone else.

Besides, you have been in this thread all day every day since launch.  Don't you have anything better to do?  Do you have a life?

Anyone that reads your post history will see you yelling in several threads, using big red letters and all caps.

Well that this coin is the worst of the worst in all aspects is just a fact, and I'm not bashing.

Purely objective
IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 05:53:02 PM

Compiling Windows/Linux Wallets.

EST. Release 20mins from this moment.

Sorry for the 10 mins delay.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:54:24 PM

Why now?
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:55:39 PM

Straight from the OP.

Well that this coin is the worst of the worst in all aspects is just a fact, and I'm not bashing.

Purely objective

To be honest you come off as a hurt person.
I always see these kinds of posts and wonder if someone is trying to get less miners on the coin so they have better odds?
If not why so upset sounding?
menzo

Activity: 196

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 05:57:38 PM

source? Cheesy compile minimum 2 min Cheesy pls, source Cheesy psswd protected wallet before launch...

CapriPay - Fast, Secure and Easy
CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:59:07 PM

Just asking.

Who is mining in the extra 10 mins?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

Why now?

we were testing, and decided to change some things in wallet.

Just asking.

No one.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:01:06 PM

Just asking.

mac wallet? Cheesy only win wallet Cheesy linux wallet from source Smiley

CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:02:04 PM

Please post right at 10 minutes. Not 8 or 9 or 7. This is annoying.
Kienbui

Activity: 478

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:02:33 PM

Cannot access to http://limecoin.org/
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:02:57 PM

Anyone have the windows wallet?   wallet will not download from limecoin.org
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:04:44 PM

Straight from the OP.

They're trying to jump on the X-11 bandwagon.  This is a hirocoin clone complete with cut and paste from the hirocoin ANN.  It doesn't get anymore shitcoin than this.

This coin should be cancelled.  It offers nothing and is intended only to put btc in the pocket of the dev and his cronies.  

You went from newbie status to Jr. member from your annoying posts in this thread alone.  You have no credibility, and no one cares.

Besides, you have been in this thread all day every day since launch.  Don't you have anything better to do?  Do you have a life?

Purely objective

To be honest you come off as a hurt person.
I always see these kinds of posts and wonder if someone is trying to get less miners on the coin so they have better odds?
If not why so upset sounding?

I don't know.. I tend to look out for people.. but please shot yourself in the foot. I rather eat my whole farm of rigs before mining this coin.

Please make it a personal matter? It adds to your credibility...

This coin has more void than Hugh Hefners sack.

Better odds on what? Like this crap will ever hit any exchange.

Please support someone who offers nothing, can't spell, types penis in intro and can't answer any of even mid level depth questions. You sir should stick to mining this coin - I bet it makes sense in your world, but don't tell me not to warn people who actually don't want to have their asses raped to the moon and back.

I sound upset? You get sounds out of this? your subjectivity is out of this world mate.

Literally you are blind if you don't see through this scam.

Thanks
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:06:45 PM

Straight from the OP.

funny thing is that hirocoin also does not offer anything, and it is just a clone of darkcoin
tjoker

Activity: 140

http://mine-coin.de

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:06:58 PM

where is the source?

drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:09:03 PM

Given that noone can even get a wallet for this thing ATM, I bet the dev is instamining it  as we speak on top of his 2% premine.

Anyone have thoughts on highfivecoin?  It's another x11 clone.
tjoker

Activity: 140

http://mine-coin.de

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:10:51 PM

what is the rpcport?

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:13:01 PM

The whole "can't post  link to the passworded wallet archives for security reasons" is complete unadulterated BS. Any competent cryptographer knows it would take DECADES to crack a 20+ character password that uses special characters.
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:14:14 PM

Given that noone can even get a wallet for this thing ATM, I bet the dev is instamining it  as we speak on top of his 2% premine.

Anyone have thoughts on highfivecoin?  It's another x11 clone.

100m net hasrate, i'm in there Cheesy, i'm claimed there a logo bounty, but not created yet Cheesy but positive there: the mac wallet fine Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: