Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][LIM] LimeCoin X11 Algo | Launching Sun Apr 6 2014 11:00::00  (Read 11649 times)
menzo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:15:08 PM

The whole "can't post  link to the passworded wallet archives for security reasons" is complete unadulterated BS. Any competent cryptographer knows it would take DECADES to crack a 20+ character password that uses special characters.
+1 Cheesy

CapriPay - Fast, Secure and Easy
CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:16:33 PM

"DNS Seed Node – This is used by nodes to find others on the network meaning that when you turn Limecoin on it connects to he DNS Seed node to find other Hirocoin clients without any manual effort."

Straight from the OP.

They're trying to jump on the X-11 bandwagon.  This is a hirocoin clone complete with cut and paste from the hirocoin ANN.  It doesn't get anymore shitcoin than this.

This coin should be cancelled.  It offers nothing and is intended only to put btc in the pocket of the dev and his cronies.  

Taken from another thread:

You went from newbie status to Jr. member from your annoying posts in this thread alone.  You have no credibility, and no one cares.

I liked it a lot more when you could only post every 360 seconds, as did everyone else.

Besides, you have been in this thread all day every day since launch.  Don't you have anything better to do?  Do you have a life?

Anyone that reads your post history will see you yelling in several threads, using big red letters and all caps.

Get a life dude.. seriously,

Just doing my rounds waiting for the release.

Well that this coin is the worst of the worst in all aspects is just a fact, and I'm not bashing.

Purely objective

To be honest you come off as a hurt person.
I always see these kinds of posts and wonder if someone is trying to get less miners on the coin so they have better odds?
If not why so upset sounding?

I don't know.. I tend to look out for people.. but please shot yourself in the foot. I rather eat my whole farm of rigs before mining this coin.

Please make it a personal matter? It adds to your credibility...

This coin has more void than Hugh Hefners sack.

Better odds on what? Like this crap will ever hit any exchange.

Please support someone who offers nothing, can't spell, types penis in intro and can't answer any of even mid level depth questions. You sir should stick to mining this coin - I bet it makes sense in your world, but don't tell me not to warn people who actually don't want to have their asses raped to the moon and back.

I sound upset? You get sounds out of this? your subjectivity is out of this world mate.

Literally you are blind if you don't see through this scam.

Thanks
I actually read a few threads and may or may not mine this coin.
was thinking about the other launch going on.
but yeah lol you sound mad.
If i don't think a coin will pan out or is shifty . I ask questions and talk to my friends about it.
anyway good luck to you Smiley
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:17:02 PM

"DNS Seed Node – This is used by nodes to find others on the network meaning that when you turn Limecoin on it connects to he DNS Seed node to find other Hirocoin clients without any manual effort."

Straight from the OP.

They're trying to jump on the X-11 bandwagon.  This is a hirocoin clone complete with cut and paste from the hirocoin ANN.  It doesn't get anymore shitcoin than this.

This coin should be cancelled.  It offers nothing and is intended only to put btc in the pocket of the dev and his cronies. 

You went from newbie status to Jr. member from your annoying posts in this thread alone.  You have no credibility, and no one cares.

I liked it a lot more when you could only post every 360 seconds, as did everyone else.

Besides, you have been in this thread all day every day since launch.  Don't you have anything better to do?  Do you have a life?

Anyone that reads your post history will see you yelling in several threads, using big red letters and all caps.

Hey punk boy.  You need to get a life.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

Given that noone can even get a wallet for this thing ATM, I bet the dev is instamining it  as we speak on top of his 2% premine.

Anyone have thoughts on highfivecoin?  It's another x11 clone.

100m net hasrate, i'm in there Cheesy, i'm claimed there a logo bounty, but not created yet Cheesy but positive there: the mac wallet fine Cheesy
Are you talking about highfive or lime about the hashrate?
WHERE IS THE limecoin WINDOWS WALLET LINK FOR DOWNLOAD?  The main download link from the devs site has never worked once.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:18:51 PM

Launch is canceled, can't compile windows wallet

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
eeeeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:19:07 PM

Menzo ... you trolling right ?

All pools report 0 network rate and friggin site just gives a Database Error so I can't solo mine either.

I nominate this team as noobs of the year ... if you start compiling 10 minutes before launch you are a bit thick.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:19:09 PM

Another another another fail?
IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:19:22 PM

we will update the links in the page in a few minutes.  

btw we have a ddos attack on website  :V   someone its not happy about limecoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
moonlightsonata

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:19:53 PM

I can not find instructions for GPU config?
Coindgr

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:20:58 PM

You should post wallet with password first, and then release the password, also on twitter

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:21:03 PM

Given that noone can even get a wallet for this thing ATM, I bet the dev is instamining it  as we speak on top of his 2% premine.

Anyone have thoughts on highfivecoin?  It's another x11 clone.

100m net hasrate, i'm in there Cheesy, i'm claimed there a logo bounty, but not created yet Cheesy but positive there: the mac wallet fine Cheesy
Are you talking about highfive or lime about the hashrate?
WHERE IS THE limecoin WINDOWS WALLET LINK FOR DOWNLOAD?  The main download link from the devs site has never worked once.

sorry about highfive, answer for your questionn Cheesy and WHERE IS THE SOURCE?Huh

DAILY FAILSTART?Huh

there is no ddos attack, bad web server settings on an 0.1USD vps Cheesy put a varnish before apache for a wordpress site Cheesy

CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

Straight from the OP.

They're trying to jump on the X-11 bandwagon.  This is a hirocoin clone complete with cut and paste from the hirocoin ANN.  It doesn't get anymore shitcoin than this.

This coin should be cancelled.  It offers nothing and is intended only to put btc in the pocket of the dev and his cronies.  

You went from newbie status to Jr. member from your annoying posts in this thread alone.  You have no credibility, and no one cares.

Besides, you have been in this thread all day every day since launch.  Don't you have anything better to do?  Do you have a life?

Well that this coin is the worst of the worst in all aspects is just a fact, and I'm not bashing.

Purely objective

To be honest you come off as a hurt person.
I always see these kinds of posts and wonder if someone is trying to get less miners on the coin so they have better odds?
If not why so upset sounding?

I don't know.. I tend to look out for people.. but please shot yourself in the foot. I rather eat my whole farm of rigs before mining this coin.

Please make it a personal matter? It adds to your credibility...

This coin has more void than Hugh Hefners sack.

Better odds on what? Like this crap will ever hit any exchange.

Please support someone who offers nothing, can't spell, types penis in intro and can't answer any of even mid level depth questions. You sir should stick to mining this coin - I bet it makes sense in your world, but don't tell me not to warn people who actually don't want to have their asses raped to the moon and back.

I sound upset? You get sounds out of this? your subjectivity is out of this world mate.

Literally you are blind if you don't see through this scam.

Thanks
I actually read a few threads and may or may not mine this coin.
was thinking about the other launch going on.
but yeah lol you sound mad.
If i don't think a coin will pan out or is shifty . I ask questions and talk to my friends about it.
anyway good luck to you Smiley

Don't get me wrong I wish this coin good luck too, but it promotes the worst of the worst and that said from an objective perspective regarding all other releases of cryptos
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:22:32 PM

btw we have a ddos attack on website  :V   someone its not happy about limecoin.
This is why you upload the pasworded wallet archives to a file host BEFORE the release and then just post the password. That way everyone is not scrambling to download the file at the same time from a website unable to handle the load!
HiroS

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:22:56 PM

funny thing is that hirocoin also does not offer anything, and it is just a clone of darkcoin

Just to clarify, Hirocoin is a fork of Litecoin, not Darkcoin. Hirocoin uses X11 but has normal difficulty reward. What we offer above being the new home for GPU miners is security. We have made sure that we use the best protection in Hirocoin and are about to update to include NGW (Nite's Gravity Well). You know all those things that often get forgotten in coins, like limit node time influence and acceptable block time, well there are tightened down in Hirocoin before launch. We have taken the time to make sure that Hirocoin was thoroughly coded before launch.

By the sounds of it Limecoin is a fork of Darkcoin, it will be the first Darkcoin clone that I know of  Tongue

Now where is that source code and binary for Limecoin?

As there is a premine on Limecoin I trust that the devs will put the premine into an address and link us to it. From the first post it seems that the devs are premining 4,200,000 million coins and only offering 5,000 for an Android wallet. Considering this needs to be a X11 wallet with KGW I think they should up the reward significantly.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
ozie

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:23:15 PM

10 minutes Blocktime  Huh  Huh  Huh
Coindgr

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:23:24 PM

This is why you upload the pasworded wallet archives to a file host BEFORE the release and then just post the password. That way everyone is not scrambling to download the file at the same time from a website unable to handle the load!

+1

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:23:33 PM

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:23:44 PM

inb4 blocks > 1000
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:26:29 PM

As there is a premine on Limecoin I trust that the devs will put the premine into an address and link us to it. From the first post it seems that the devs are premining 4,200,000 million coins and only offering 5,000 for an Android wallet. Considering this needs to be a X11 wallet with KGW I think they should up the reward significantly.

It looks to me like the pre-mine is 420k. 2% is acceptable pre-mine, 20% is not.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:27:13 PM

ohh diff too high after 27 min mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: