Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golden Battles - Paying you to play! Up to 0.08 BTC.  (Read 9039 times)
Triswardhani

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lithium core developer

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:23:17 AM

Registered under ur reff... Ignacia
Hope this one will not be banned Cheesy I leave Monbux for sure Cheesy

... If you re-joined, then your account might get temporarily locked...
And what do you mean? o.O

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.
Monbux, maybe u could sell my account. u can make a little money, because I will never open that account again. That is Golden battle rules, if you want to make a new one, DO NOT EVER OPEN THE OLD ONE. Sorry Monbux doesn't mean to be rude... it's all not about the game. Hope u understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leepsteer00 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:49:26 PM

I signed up using your ref link.
id:mert1337
adress:12zdaAUfFxa1tzDJPuRDXAQyLskDBqhmw9
I reach level 3 now Smiley
Confirmed. Will send later.
I'm a little busy these day, will send the payment no later than 7 May. Hope you don't mind it Smiley
mert1337

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

I'm a little busy these day, will send the payment no later than 7 May. Hope you don't mind it Smiley
No problem Smiley
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:49:21 AM

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.
Monbux, maybe u could sell my account. u can make a little money, because I will never open that account again. That is Golden battle rules, if you want to make a new one, DO NOT EVER OPEN THE OLD ONE. Sorry Monbux doesn't mean to be rude... it's all not about the game. Hope u understand.

I don't have time for selling someone else's account Grin
umsak

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:26:19 AM

I have reached Level 5
Username : umsak
My BTC address is: 13gQp7PxM1MsNjGp3LGwkQrgEQnvgux1k9
Triswardhani

Activity: 168

Lithium core developer

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:06:50 PM

So... everything ok then Cheesy
kronicblazer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM

Hey, I just reached lvl 3

BTC:  1CdbWXtgT9caxaRp6VGytpoJ9NJKGnx59K

Thx

How much gold/euro should be saved up before you can make your first company? What is a good first company to make in London, UK?

Lvl 5 now... thx
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:17:16 PM

Thx

How much gold/euro should be saved up before you can make your first company? What is a good first company to make in London, UK?

Lvl 5 now... thx

How long does it take you ?
leepsteer00 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:27:08 AM

I have reached Level 5
Username : umsak
My BTC address is: 13gQp7PxM1MsNjGp3LGwkQrgEQnvgux1k9
BTC:  1CdbWXtgT9caxaRp6VGytpoJ9NJKGnx59K
Thx
Lvl 5 now... thx

All sent in TX: 2a0cb6075cb22bf7cc5a9eb5939e2e435ee461e59c2da601fca2114ce4f58c29

Cheers!
leepsteer00 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:28:26 AM

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.

Not true, if I'm not mistaken you have sold me to Scorpio right? Smiley
BitcoinTraders

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

Thx

Lvl 5 now... thx

How long does it take you ?

Yes I'm also interested in it!
Please answer!
Thanks
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:56:11 AM

nah.... Just to get a few more BTC (want to recover from a little bankrupt because stupid betting on soccer, 'till had 0 on my Blockchain  Grin), and with the old acct I go to the wrong step there, with 47HP, 0 CP no money, and 0 war food/drink even my clothes expired, so the right things to do is restart that account. but after I restart I considering about that, better I use Leepsters my upper reff because even level 3 still get few BTC, and so on and so on. so what I do is log out my old account clear all cookies and cache and start registration under leepsters reff.

No... I put you to 10 euro and thought no one would take it because it was a high value, but apparently Scorpio was rich or something and just bought it overnight haha >.>.  I thought he was talking about selling his actual account (like, username and password haha).
leepsteer00 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:38:11 PM

No... I put you to 10 euro and thought no one would take it because it was a high value, but apparently Scorpio was rich or something and just bought it overnight haha >.>.  I thought he was talking about selling his actual account (like, username and password haha).

Wow, you're really lucky. Looks like Scorpio is quitting, as he was selling almost half of his game shares.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 02:25:08 AM

Wow, you're really lucky. Looks like Scorpio is quitting, as he was selling almost half of his game shares.

He is... but I didn't see anyone buy them yet.. did they!? o.O
leepsteer00 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:28:44 AM

He is... but I didn't see anyone buy them yet.. did they!? o.O
Nope, that's a whopping 600 euro.
mert1337

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:25:41 PM

I am 5 lvl now Smiley
leepsteer00 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:30:24 PM

I am 5 lvl now Smiley
Confirmed. Will send your reward soon.
pthnmj

Activity: 683

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

Signed up: Will do this for when I'm bored Smiley

Pthnmj
1Mk46ws55NdGUMLfw8xP5m2Yh31FciexcY
leepsteer00 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:47:55 AM

I am 5 lvl now Smiley
Confirmed. Will send your reward soon.
Sent in TX 3b3a181142236ae2c19670e748e3623e6fca946a60d93695e3cd64d023e269a7

Signed up: Will do this for when I'm bored Smiley

Pthnmj
1Mk46ws55NdGUMLfw8xP5m2Yh31FciexcY
Confirmed, have fun!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:09:08 PM

Hey leepsteer, do you have any idea when the war module is coming out?  Most people say in the summer, but I don't want to wait that long... and I haven't been training my PP for like a week now xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: