Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Existing developer MIA and problems with the existing client, is it time to "hard fork" SHACoin in a new direction?  (Voting closed: April 06, 2014, 02:24:06 PM)
Yes. Its time for a new developer to take over - 36 (81.8%)
Let the existing developer respond and fix SHACoin - 4 (9.1%)
No. Im happy with SHACoin the way it is - 0 (0%)
I'm happy to follow the majority - 4 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOTE][SHA] SHACoin dev missing, whats our next move?  (Read 1462 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:41:10 PM

----> The poll is absolutely in favor of someone else taking over.  

----> The current dev has had WAY WAY too much time to respond to ANY of the Issues at hand and did for a little while, but then no word from despite numerous attempts to get a hold of him from what I have read on Every Single One of the posts.  

----> There has been responses from multiple developers willing to jump in and fix because they not only believe in their coin, they also believe in this coin.  

----> The time to do this is now, the longer waited, the interest of the coin goes down and down

----> Domain for website - FUCK paying $1500 - personal opinion.. I think that the current dev is the owner of the domain and is trying to get paid by selling off anything he can.  But Shit.. get shaco-in or shacoin.info or .co-uk or w/e.. once it is known by the community which website is the real one, that is the one that matters.  That $1k-1.5k value he put on that domain is just that... the community wants it.. so it has value.. some1 just grab any domain.. even TheCommunityBasedSHACryptoCoin.com it does not matter...LOL

----> Based on every response about this coin, there is a SOLID community behind the coin in every area including exchanges and advertising methods being utilized, as well as once this is fixed I am sure even more.

Just want to get this all resolved, and see this coin reach full potential.  I have been following this every step of the way.  Trying to help a few newbie friends in crypto with it as well.  And this really is a nice coin and once its fixed could be better.  So please let's get this going.

+100
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:14:06 PM

CryptoGir is working tirelessly to fix this, lets see what he comes up with, there have already been a few realisations, discussed in the IRC he has set up.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
powersup (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:28:49 AM

I have ended voting a little early as its obvious what the community wants.  CryptoGir will now take over development of SHAcoin for the foreseeable future.  He is now working on the code and will continue to keep everyone updated.  Please don't expect a quick fix to this, it difficult to take over development especially when you cant contact the original developer to ask questions about their code. He can't magically snap his fingers and have everything working. Just remember, SHAcoin is not dead yet.
netvaluator

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:55:09 AM

the King is dead, long live the King!
bayo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:58:41 PM

good !! Now lets fork & fix ! If need help for new node or something like this can help ! But cant code ^^

Also should probably make new shacoin thread here !
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:28:10 PM

good to know this. filling better allready  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: