Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:59:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC38 received a notice from one of the main banks in China  (Read 723 times)
yomofo (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:13:56 PM

http://www.weibo.com/btc38?topnav=1&wvr=5&topsug=1

google translate:
We received a clear Merchants Bank, Shenzhen Branch of China Construction Bank's notice, that it could not continue to provide settlement for the Bitcoin industry, so we can not continue to use the public accounts

Bing Translation:

Construction Bank, China Merchants Bank Shenzhen branch had informed us, cannot continue for clearing bitcoin industry, so we cannot be used for public accounts, personal card is even more impracticable. We have also consulted the banks such as Citigroup, people's livelihood, and also feedback cannot be provided in other accounts. Some people deliberately times intentionally shut down recharge Samadhi operation, if that is the case, we OKCOIN there would be no price difference.

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:45:45 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 01:56:27 AM by atp1916

China has (officially) decoupled their fiat institutions / payment processors from virtual currencies.  This is entirely expected and welcomed.  

90% of the speculation has just been eliminated (for now at least).  The price of a bitcoin can finally stabilize (up).

In related news, not a single exchange over there has had its bitcoin trading abilities diminished.  

cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

Excellent

Once again I'm proven right

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:26:22 PM

Excellent

Once again I'm proven right

Such arrogance. I can't believe someone that claims he's always right. That's just completely unlogical and highly probably a fat lie. People see through such nonsense you know, so no need to keep up appearances.

As annoying as it is, in a way he was right as indeed he said/predicted the China bank ban news is real a week ahead, but we laughed at him as we always do  Cheesy

Anyways I think this China stuff is getting priced in the $400 range the future does seem grim for bitcoin in china as it has potential for people to launder their money easily out of China. Unless they regulate it instead somehow which can be a positive outcome.

We will have to deal with the volitality that comes with the Chinese gov flip flopping until they make a final decision. Might be soon or a whilr

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: