Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 08:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Finestel - SMA Provider + White label for Professionals & Asset Managers  (Read 1400 times)
Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 616
Merit: 518


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
June 22, 2026, 12:31:33 PM
 #61

I am fully aware that finestel do not provide trading signals for their users, users have to source signals by themselves while the finestel system executes the trade across their different trading platforms. But i want to ask, does it mean that finestel can provide trading signals for their users if they want to? if yes then why not start providing trading signals for finestel users, at least unprofessional traders will see it as a welcome development for them. I am saying this because i am not a professional trader, so i trade more with other people's signals, but if finestel start offering trading signals i believe it will be helpful.

Wakate
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 660


View Profile
June 25, 2026, 08:44:28 PM
 #62

I am fully aware that finestel do not provide trading signals for their users, users have to source signals by themselves while the finestel system executes the trade across their different trading platforms. But i want to ask, does it mean that finestel can provide trading signals for their users if they want to? if yes then why not start providing trading signals for finestel users, at least unprofessional traders will see it as a welcome development for them. I am saying this because i am not a professional trader, so i trade more with other people's signals, but if finestel start offering trading signals i believe it will be helpful.
It is only lazy traders that would be looking for signals to use and trade the market. There are so many helpful tools traders can use to trade the market whether they are new to trading or expert that have been trading the market for many years.

The automated bot can be used to trade the crypto market after configuring it in your own way and strategy to execute trades for you without you observing the market the whole day before placing a trade. Finestel has some good tools which I have seen to be very useful for any category of traders and can enhance profits.
crypto mania
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 578
Merit: 104


View Profile WWW
June 26, 2026, 03:08:40 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2026, 01:29:43 AM by crypto mania
 #63

TradingView Bot update about the built in JSON generator caught my attention. Setting up TradingView alerts is usually where people make mistakes, so having the payload generated automatically seems practical improvement.

Curious if anyone here has already tested it with their own strategy?
Bushdark
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 300


View Profile
July 01, 2026, 10:10:15 PM
 #64

TradingView Bot update about the built in JSON generator caught my attention. Setting up TradingView alerts is usually where people make mistakes, so having the payload generated automatically seems practical improvement. Curious if anyone here has already tested it with their own strategy?
The JSON configuration setup on tradingview bot only works for indicator based signals to help traders run automated trades when there is a buy or sell confirmation from the setup. Using the JSON generator to prepare codes that will execute trades in my own preference will be instrumental for me and save times of generating set of instructions myself.
I have not really tried it on Tradingview but I will look into that when I am free.
I made a Google search and this link may be helpful:  https://docs.pickmytrade.trade/docs/tradingview-json-alert-configuration/
loveurself420
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 153
Merit: 61


View Profile
July 29, 2026, 05:22:13 PM
 #65

In my opinion, i think it's time for finestel to focus on building a strong community around their platform and one of the way to do this is by creating active Telegram group Discord server and regular AMAs with the team and as such they should encourage users to share their results and strategies and with that they would create more organic growth and turn their users into loyal advocates.


██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██
5000 USDT WELCOME BONUS + 350 FREE SPINS
██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██
MainIbem
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2226
Merit: 673


Open-code Isolated Crypto Wallet


View Profile WWW
July 30, 2026, 06:47:44 AM
 #66

...I am fully aware that finestel do not provide trading signals for their users, users have to source signals by themselves while the finestel system executes the trade across their different trading platforms. But i want to ask, does it mean that finestel can provide trading signals for their users if they want to?...

Personally, I don't think a platform like Finestel needs to provide trading signals. Good signals are subjective anyway, what works for one trader may not fit another's risk tolerance or strategy.

What I actually care about is execution. Once I have a strategy I'm comfortable with, I want it executed exactly as intended without me having to babysit the market. That's much more valuable than another source of signals.

There are already countless places to get trade ideas. The real challenge is executing them consistently, managing risk properly, and removing emotional decisions from the process. That's where an automation platform adds real value, and I think it's smarter for Finestel to stay focused on that instead of trying to become a signal provider.


The automated bot can be used to trade the crypto market after configuring it in your own way and strategy to execute trades for you without you observing the market the whole day before placing a trade. Finestel has some good tools which I have seen to be very useful for any category of traders and can enhance profits.

I'll prefer a bot that would be 24hrs active to help me carry out trades and perform things like stop lose and profit taking when necessary, I'm a human afterall and have too many important activities that would require my time and attention therefore giving me less time to constantly monitor the market as a good trader is required to do, I guess that's why the trading bot was created in the first place. That aside, since Finestel's trading bot is very reliable concerning maximizing profits then it's better to focus on it than expecting trade signals.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 616
Merit: 518


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
July 31, 2026, 06:09:20 PM
 #67

I am fully aware that finestel do not provide trading signals for their users, users have to source signals by themselves while the finestel system executes the trade across their different trading platforms. But i want to ask, does it mean that finestel can provide trading signals for their users if they want to? if yes then why not start providing trading signals for finestel users, at least unprofessional traders will see it as a welcome development for them. I am saying this because i am not a professional trader, so i trade more with other people's signals, but if finestel start offering trading signals i believe it will be helpful.
It is only lazy traders that would be looking for signals to use and trade the market. There are so many helpful tools traders can use to trade the market whether they are new to trading or expert that have been trading the market for many years.

The automated bot can be used to trade the crypto market after configuring it in your own way and strategy to execute trades for you without you observing the market the whole day before placing a trade. Finestel has some good tools which I have seen to be very useful for any category of traders and can enhance profits.
Do you think trading is that easy? as for the tools you are referring, a complete newbie can't make good use of them if is not properly thought or guided on how how to use them.

And for your information, being a professional trader doesn't mean that you cannot copy signals from other traders.

lina2018
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 109
Merit: 2


View Profile
August 02, 2026, 08:34:05 AM
 #68

The duplicate alert protection on the TradingView Bot looks useful. TradingView can sometimes fire the same alert more than once, so filtering those automatically could save a few unwanted trades over time.

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
loveurself420
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 153
Merit: 61


View Profile
August 08, 2026, 10:05:56 PM
 #69

I keep seeing people focus on copy trading, but I'm actually more interested in the execution side. If someone is using TradingView alerts every day, how often do you end up tweaking the bot settings after it's running? Or is it mostly set once and leave it alone?

██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██
5000 USDT WELCOME BONUS + 350 FREE SPINS
██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██
BADERO
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 253
Merit: 58


View Profile
August 12, 2026, 12:21:46 AM
 #70



I am fully aware that finestel do not provide trading signals for their users, users have to source signals by themselves while the finestel system executes the trade across their different trading platforms. But i want to ask, does it mean that finestel can provide trading signals for their users if they want to? if yes then why not start providing trading signals for finestel users, at least unprofessional traders will see it as a welcome development for them. I am saying this because i am not a professional trader, so i trade more with other people's signals, but if finestel start offering trading signals i believe it will be helpful.
It is only lazy traders that would be looking for signals to use and trade the market. There are so many helpful tools traders can use to trade the market whether they are new to trading or expert that have been trading the market for many years.
The automated bot can be used to trade the crypto market after configuring it in your own way and strategy to execute trades for you without you observing the market the whole day before placing a trade. Finestel has some good tools which I have seen to be very useful for any category of traders and can enhance profits.
Do you think trading is that easy? as for the tools you are referring, a complete newbie can't make good use of them if is not properly thought or guided on how how to use them.
And for your information, being a professional trader doesn't mean that you cannot copy signals from other traders.

Signals come and go, but good infrastructure sticks around. I was reading their latest updates and the TradingView Bot seems to be getting quite a few improvements lately. That's probably where I'd rather see development continue.

Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 308


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
August 12, 2026, 08:54:37 AM
 #71

Please I have a question to ask anyone that is actually using the Trading Terminal. Are you actually trading from the charts or maybe probably you use to have your levels planned out before opening it?? Please anyone making use of the Trading Terminal can answer me because I'm curious how people use it in practice.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 616
Merit: 518


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
August 17, 2026, 07:36:31 AM
 #72

I saw there's a Signal Bot now alongside the TradingView Bot,  maybe I misunderstood.  but does that mean you could receive signals from somewhere other than TradingView? Curious what people are actually connecting it to.

BADERO
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 253
Merit: 58


View Profile
September 06, 2026, 07:27:55 AM
 #73

Please I have a question to ask anyone that is actually using the Trading Terminal. Are you actually trading from the charts or maybe probably you use to have your levels planned out before opening it?? Please anyone making use of the Trading Terminal can answer me because I'm curious how people use it in practice.

I always plan my levels beforehand on TradingView and use the Finestel terminal strictly for execution.
I don't use it for deep chartin the real advantage of the terminal is the multi account routing and when my pre planned levels hit, executing through Finestel means one click instantly distributes the trade with the correct proportional sizing across all my linked exchange accounts simultaneously so I do the analysis elsewhere, and use the terminal purely to avoid logging into multiple exchanges manually to catch the entry

Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 10:26:50 PM
 #74

I saw there's a Signal Bot now alongside the TradingView Bot,  maybe I misunderstood.  but does that mean you could receive signals from somewhere other than TradingView? Curious what people are actually connecting it to.

Have you used a signal bot before? If you haven't, a signal bot sends trading signals to those who have subscribed to the bot. Hopefully, their trading strategy is profitable in the long run. Via the connection part, the signal bot can be connected to multiple spot traders on different exchanges.

Get the API from the exchange, and it connected to the bot will execute trades on all exchanges it is connected to. Mind you, different exchanges have different API but the bot allows you to connect to more than 10 exchanges. Lol, I don't know of anyone who would have that amount of CEX accounts. The advantage is that there is no restriction on any exchanges yet, and in the meantime, the signal bot is not selective. This is how I believe they should function.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wakate
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 660


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 10:14:33 PM
 #75

Please I have a question to ask anyone that is actually using the Trading Terminal. Are you actually trading from the charts or maybe probably you use to have your levels planned out before opening it?? Please anyone making use of the Trading Terminal can answer me because I'm curious how people use it in practice.
The trading terminal is where you execute your trades. You can decide to use the chart to plan your trade based on the strategy you are using for trading before using the terminal to execute it. The chart is always available for traders to check for market structure, support and resistance, stoploss and take profit depending on whether they are using price actions or indicators to confirm their entry and exit points.
crypto mania
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 578
Merit: 104


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 01:10:46 PM
 #76

One thing I was wondering about with the non custodial setup is how people handle risk when the same automation is running across a lot of accounts.

Keeping control of the funds is obviously important, but if one strategy suddenly behaves badly, having the same order hit 50 or 100 accounts at once could also multiply the problem.

Are there separate limits or controls per account for this?
loveurself420
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 153
Merit: 61


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 03:51:49 PM
 #77

The bulk execution part of the Terminal caught my attention. Being able to select a few accounts and send the same order without doing it one by one sounds pretty handy.

 I’m wondering though, does anyone here actually use this with just 2 or 3 accounts, or is it mainly useful once you have a bigger setup?


██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██
5000 USDT WELCOME BONUS + 350 FREE SPINS
██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██   BETKIN.COM   ██
Gentle_Soul
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 554
Merit: 120


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:47:15 PM
 #78

The idea of the trading group was one interesting part that attracted me even more. I'm now able  to see the usefulness especially when accounts starts to get messy and even more when the strategy is splitted or client.

The everyday side got me into wanting to know more. What happens if an account needs to be removed from one group to the other while the trades are already open, does it have any effect on anything? Or is it that the group is practically a way of selecting account for execution? Am just curious here and really want to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!