Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 10:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Nations League ⚽ - Discussion Thread  (Read 4072 times)
Stepstowealth
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 308



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:53:47 PM
 #401

The England-Spain match was a highly entertaining affair. I really admired the way Bellingham fought right up to the very last moment.
He battled fiercely, refusing to accept defeat. Had Kane successfully converted his penalty, we might well be talking about an England victory today.
Spain managed to win their opening g At the moment the only thing that I think has enough talent to compete with them is the French side roup match 3-2.

Not because of statistics, but because I saw with my own two eyes, Jude Bellingham, Anthony Gordon and Harry Kane are thr only English players who impressed me. But it was something else for Jude Bellingham, he was literally everywhere. He was tireless, and was fortunate to get a penalty but sadly, Harry Kane couldn't see it converted. The display of the Spanish national team was a walking work of art! Goddammit! Everything about what they did ws pure class! They displayed why they're Champions of the world for a reason. The introduction of Pedri was beautiful, the high intensity game all of a sudden felt like a calm nervous system. I love that game! It is the mental orgasm you get from games like that.
Everyone now understands how well they play and why they were able to outplay Argentina the former world champions in the final of the World Cup just concluded. They shown once again that they deserved to win the World Cup by extending winning streak and making a record in the process of being the national side with the longest winning streak that is 39 wins in all competitions, with 30 wins and 9 draws, their last defeat on March 22, 2024.

The beautiful thing about the Spanish side is that they are a very young team and they can continue to dominate world football like this for a very long time. At the moment the only team I think has enough talent to match them is the French side.

MK-74
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1647



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:55:01 PM
 #402

The England-Spain match was a highly entertaining affair. I really admired the way Bellingham fought right up to the very last moment.
He battled fiercely, refusing to accept defeat. Had Kane successfully converted his penalty, we might well be talking about an England victory today.
Spain managed to win their opening group match 3-2.

This was the only match I watched yesterday. Usually these kinds of matches are enjoyable and competitive.
Both teams played well but I think the team that played better won.(Spain)

As for Bellingham he is a really hardworking player, i saw the same kind of fighting spirit from him at the World Cup and I think he deserves to be the team's future captain.

danadc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1082



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 04:56:00 PM
 #403

The pitch base also has an impact on France's bad football. France is a team that likes to pass a lot and they didn't have much success in this area yesterday.
If this match had been played at Beşiktaş's home ground, we would be talking about very different things today.
France suffered a significant loss; Mbappé extended his knee while striking the ball, or so I saw. According to Zidane, I'm not sure if he sent him to Valdebebas to recover at Real Madrid's training ground, because apparently that's one of the protocols they established for the rapid recovery of players who suffer injuries.

I just hope the player recovers quickly. He won't have much of a chance to win the Ballon d'Or this time. He should have done very well in the Nations League, but that's life. The one who can do everything without competition so far is Lamine.

Uhde
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 325



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:16:03 PM
 #404

The England-Spain match was a highly entertaining affair. I really admired the way Bellingham fought right up to the very last moment.
He battled fiercely, refusing to accept defeat. Had Kane successfully converted his penalty, we might well be talking about an England victory today.
Spain managed to win their opening group match 3-2.

This was the only match I watched yesterday. Usually these kinds of matches are enjoyable and competitive.
Both teams played well but I think the team that played better won.(Spain)

As for Bellingham he is a really hardworking player, i saw the same kind of fighting spirit from him at the World Cup and I think he deserves to be the team's future captain.

imo Spain is definitely the most terrifying and hardest football team to play against in the world right now. they won the World Cup conceding only a single goal and could beat England as well. great play.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
SFR10
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3850
Merit: 4170



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:27:43 PM
 #405

In my opinion, Norway and Portugal are fairly evenly matched. However, Norway look a bit stronger to me, and they also have home advantage, so I think they are more likely to win.
Despite Portugal's better head-to-head stats, recent Norway performances indicate they have the edge over the visiting team [they're more efficient in front of goal] and that's why I also think they're going to get a hard-fought victory tonight [upsets can still happen, so I'm going with BTTS for this one as well].

Silence Scream
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1409



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:31:44 PM
 #406

The England-Spain match was a highly entertaining affair. I really admired the way Bellingham fought right up to the very last moment.
He battled fiercely, refusing to accept defeat. Had Kane successfully converted his penalty, we might well be talking about an England victory today.
Spain managed to win their opening group match 3-2.

This was the only match I watched yesterday. Usually these kinds of matches are enjoyable and competitive.
Both teams played well but I think the team that played better won.(Spain)

As for Bellingham he is a really hardworking player, i saw the same kind of fighting spirit from him at the World Cup and I think he deserves to be the team's future captain.
It will likely happen, too, because Bellingham is a player who thrives on a challenge and loves setting an example for the team. I believe he has the potential to captain the England squad. We can already see just how good he is in a Real Madrid shirt, he has been performing exceptionally well for both Real Madrid and England. Could he be a future captain? In my opinion, yes.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Shineup
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 193



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:34:21 PM
 #407

Mbappe's injury is a very sad news for both France and Real Madrid, although it is a short-term matter. I think it is especially sad news for Real Madrid because he is the main player of the team and without him, Real Madrid will feel a lot of weakness. For France and Real Madrid, Mbappe is a striker, if he is, the players of the opposing team have a lot of difficulty in stopping his attacks. Although this injury of Mbappe is not for a long time, we hope that he will recover quickly and return to the French national team and he will take the field for Real Madrid. If Mbappe is on the field for Real Madrid, it will be difficult for the team to win the match and his void will definitely be felt. He is an important player for France and Real Madrid. If this injury had been long-term, then of course the equation would have been very difficult for France and Real Madrid, but in any case, we hope that he will recover very quickly and return to the field.
Mbappe's injury will probably take less than two weeks to fully recover. It is very good news that his injury is not too serious and will be cured with a few days of regular rest. He is a very important striker for France and Real Madrid and without him the attack will be affected a lot. In particular, Real Madrid's attack is still very dependent on Mbappe. It is also true that the strikers in the team without him will be able to handle the team properly. If his injury were to last longer, it would be a matter of concern for Mourinho because the club's performance is not satisfactory and if one of the key players in the attack is out of the field, it will have a huge negative impact on the team. Fans are hoping that he will recover and return to the field very soon.

If it's just two weeks, that means he'll miss Real Madrid's next match against Villarreal, Champions League match against Roma and probably the league match with Sevilla cause the coach wouldn't rush his return even though it's just two weeks, although it's disappointing to have a key player injured but there's hope that without Mbappe' they can survive their next fixtures before he returns.

 Luckily for them, those are not though fixtures, even the one against Roma that's the toughest is a game Real Madrid is expected to win. I also heard that Konate suffered same fate but i didn't verify to know how serious it is, can anyone verify that news? This is not the right time to lose a key defender.
You know in everything that happens there's always a reason for it, I'm not saying it's a good thing he got injured, but in one way or the other I quite like it so, at least let's see how bad Real Madrid will felt his absence or how good it can be to them, at least we're about to find out with just few games, Yes he's an engine room for the team, but this time we are about to find out if he's the ultimate, maybe with his absence now Real Madrid can't win any match till his return, like I really want to know the course of this madness in that Real Madrid team.

Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4522
Merit: 2137


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:42:53 PM
 #408

I also think Spain will win today's game against England. I think they're currently the national team in the world that works best together.
If you compare the individual players, Brazil could probably hold their own on an individual level but if the two nations were to play each other today, Brazil wouldn't stand a chance because the chemistry within the team isn't right.

Haha mate, I won my bet. I guess most bettor wagered on Spain and managed to cash out their winning. Although I predicted 2-1 scoreline but match ended 3-2. I was a bit worried at halftime, i thouglt i could loss the bet slip. But the team didn't let me down.

I am now looking forward to Portugal and Norway.
I could see both Haaland and Ronaldo are in squad.

Clash between Ronaldo and Haaland is likely to be intense.
Considering overall squad strength, Portuguese have edge here as well.

However we have already seen proof of Norway's capability during World Cup.
Halting Haaland and Ødegaard will definitely be challenge for Portuguese defender.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2525



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:02:13 PM
 #409

~

Haha mate, I won my bet. I guess most bettor wagered on Spain and managed to cash out their winning. Although I predicted 2-1 scoreline but match ended 3-2. I was a bit worried at halftime, i thouglt i could loss the bet slip. But the team didn't let me down.

I am now looking forward to Portugal and Norway.
I could see both Haaland and Ronaldo are in squad.

Clash between Ronaldo and Haaland is likely to be intense.
Considering overall squad strength, Portuguese have edge here as well.

However we have already seen proof of Norway's capability during World Cup.
Halting Haaland and Ødegaard will definitely be challenge for Portuguese defender.

The Spanish team didn't let you down? I think it was more about the English team letting England and Tuchel down. The blatant mistakes they made that led to the goals against them should really entail consequences for the players. If I were Tuchel, I would go nuts! England can play so well, can push Spain back and do their own thing, but with those mistakes in their defense, they will never in this world be able to claim victories against any of the top teams .The mistakes are unbelievable, it is amateurish level.

Now the press attacks Tuchel in England, but the truth is that this is not a coach thing, that's solely a players' thing.

MK-74
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1647



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:04:41 PM
 #410

I am now looking forward to Portugal and Norway.
I could see both Haaland and Ronaldo are in squad.

Clash between Ronaldo and Haaland is likely to be intense.
Considering overall squad strength, Portuguese have edge here as well.

However we have already seen proof of Norway's capability during World Cup.
Halting Haaland and Ødegaard will definitely be challenge for Portuguese defender.

I think the overall quality of the squads is about the same, I think Portugal squad quality is overrated.
Norway put in a very very good performance at the World Cup and they are still continuing to perform at a very high level, Norway will be my favorite in this match because they are better than Portugal as a team.
I will watch this match.

Serbia - Netherlands match has also finished and Netherlands won 2-1, Serbia have lost both of the matches they have played.

W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1574



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:09:43 PM
 #411

I am now looking forward to Portugal and Norway.
I could see both Haaland and Ronaldo are in squad.

Clash between Ronaldo and Haaland is likely to be intense.
Considering overall squad strength, Portuguese have edge here as well.

However we have already seen proof of Norway's capability during World Cup.
Halting Haaland and Ødegaard will definitely be challenge for Portuguese defender.

I think the overall quality of the squads is about the same, I think Portugal squad quality is overrated.
Norway put in a very very good performance at the World Cup and they are still continuing to perform at a very high level, Norway will be my favorite in this match because they are better than Portugal as a team.
I will watch this match.

Serbia - Netherlands match has also finished and Netherlands won 2-1, Serbia have lost both of the matches they have played.
AZ's 23-year-old forward Meerdink, was the one who scored both goals. From what I gather from the statistics, Serbia wasn't nearly as effective as the Netherlands throughout the match; they mostly focused on trying to contain the Dutch attacks on their own turf. No one was surprised that the match ended in a Dutch victory it was the expected outcome. Gakpo left the game due to injury, and I hope it isn't a long-term one.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
PremiumcryptoHub
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 395



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:22:04 PM
 #412

wait man, England have already scored 2 goals, now the score is 2-1, Shocked why did England suddenly start? I'm just surprised. Tongue
Anthony Gordon scored the first goal in the 36th minute and then Harry Kane scored another brilliant goal just 4 minutes later, in the 40th minute. England will now go for the win, and it looks like they will score more. But at the same time, Spain will also launch a great attack now.
The first half is over and the English men came from behind to take the lead and ended the first half 2-1 in their favor. Spain gave England the power to dominate the game with possession and that cost them to concede two goals in four minutes.

The game is not yet over until the final whistle. The second half will be a different chapter entirely, from what we expected. England looks better in the first half.
In yesterday's UEFA Nations League match between Spain and England, the world champions were the favorites and we saw proof of that.They managed to dominate that match from just 2 minutes. England broke the deadlock with two goals in just four minutes and the team had chances to score again after the break but I noticed that Bayern Munich reliable Harry Kane missed a penalty in the 53rd minute which allowed reigning world champions Spain to play more aggressively and they managed to score two more goals against England after the break.

To be honest England might have been able to draw in their first Nations League match of the season against Spain had the England player not missed the penalty.

Sticky Bomb
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 471



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:28:06 PM
 #413

The England-Spain match was a highly entertaining affair. I really admired the way Bellingham fought right up to the very last moment.
He battled fiercely, refusing to accept defeat. Had Kane successfully converted his penalty, we might well be talking about an England victory today.
Spain managed to win their opening group match 3-2.
Spain didn't manage to win the match buddy, they clearly won it, the difference would've been more tha this if not that Lamine Yamal and Ferran Torres were busy throwing away good chances. England did well and Bellingham deserved the man of the match, but Spain football was clearly a work of art. You wouldn't be very surprised Spain plays such beautiful football if you watch the way they groom their young talents, I took time to watch the display of their youth squads down to under 12 and with what I saw, it was obvious Spain would dominate in football for a longer time.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 06:28:58 PM
 #414

I would say, England played very well compared to how they did in the world cup, and there's possibility that they might contest for the title this time. On the other hand, congratulations to Spain, they are now have 8 consecutive wins across all competitions, they are truly showing why they are the world champions.

There's no doubt about that; however, I have the same feeling I had about England in the World Cup. They become very disorganized, their defense gets caught out, and they concede a goal. Another thing, you can't give a team like Spain the chance to miss a goal. Yes, I know penalties are pure luck, but the biggest advantage lies with the penalty taker. If you hit it really hard, high, and into the corner, nobody can save it. So you have to make sure of the penalty; you can't shoot with doubt. Without Kane, the team felt insecure. You have to field a player with nerves of steel, the most confident player—not the most famous, but the one who guarantees goals.

The game was England's, not Spain's. Did they let it slip away? Yes. Did they cause their own loss? I'd say so.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mandown
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2327



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:31:13 PM
 #415

The England-Spain match was a highly entertaining affair. I really admired the way Bellingham fought right up to the very last moment.
He battled fiercely, refusing to accept defeat. Had Kane successfully converted his penalty, we might well be talking about an England victory today.
Spain managed to win their opening group match 3-2.
And if Kane had scored the penalty, the score could have been 3-1 at that point. Kane may have made a mistake by deciding to take the penalty with power, I think an even bigger positive for Spain in this match is that they managed to beat England away. And once again, that shows just how strong they are right now.

Kane failed to strike the ball cleanly because his standing foot slipped as he took the penalty. Even if the penalty had resulted in a goal, the fact that his left foot also made contact with the ball would have invalidated the kick.
Had the penalty resulted in a goal, England would at least have avoided defeat.
In my opinion, Spain will finish the group in first place, and England in second.

Grave Digger
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:34:24 PM
 #416

BELLINGHAM UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING!

Right after England’s defeat to Spain in the best match of the year.

Jude Bellingham went straight over to Rodri and Lamine Yamal to shake their hands in a show of sportsmanship. The Real Madrid player alongside the FC Barcelona stars.

Even though he had just suffered a defeat, the Englishman put the rivalry aside and gave us a beautiful moment, representing sportsmanship at its finest. He knows he gave everything on the pitch, but it wasn’t enough. Even so, he had the class to acknowledge his opponents.
Jude one of a kind
Grave Digger
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:36:54 PM
 #417

You don't have to bench cristianno Ronaldo if he's fit
                   🕐📢⚽⚽
Creeper0
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 163



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:45:03 PM
 #418

I think the overall quality of the squads is about the same, I think Portugal squad quality is overrated.
Norway put in a very very good performance at the World Cup and they are still continuing to perform at a very high level, Norway will be my favorite in this match because they are better than Portugal as a team.
I will watch this match.

The only reason Portugal is overrated is because of Cristiano Ronaldo, his fans always overrate this team. But I don't see anything special in them. The team has some star players, but their performance in the national team is not very good due to the lack of good chemistry. Ronaldo! He is an old man now, match-winning performances are not expected from him.

We have to acknowledge Norway's improvement in recent times. In the last World Cup, they qualified for the quarter-finals by knocking out Brazil and their performance in the knockout match against England was also excellent. If they can maintain that form, then they should win against Portugal. I expect Norway to win 2-1.

tiCeR
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1053



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:48:17 PM
 #419

...

There's no doubt about that; however, I have the same feeling I had about England in the World Cup. They become very disorganized, their defense gets caught out, and they concede a goal. Another thing, you can't give a team like Spain the chance to miss a goal. Yes, I know penalties are pure luck, but the biggest advantage lies with the penalty taker. If you hit it really hard, high, and into the corner, nobody can save it. So you have to make sure of the penalty; you can't shoot with doubt. Without Kane, the team felt insecure. You have to field a player with nerves of steel, the most confident player—not the most famous, but the one who guarantees goals.

The game was England's, not Spain's. Did they let it slip away? Yes. Did they cause their own loss? I'd say so.


Their disorganization is unreal. I am not sure why they fall into this trap again and again, but England, in general, has a strong team right now and I did not think they could end the first halftime with a lead after falling behind. That alone proves that they are a top team, but with these unbelievable mistakes.

As was said in the previous post, the penalty was an accident, his foot slipped for linke 10 cm at least, double touch and then against the cross bar.

I can't recall now, but didn't Kane have this problem before, the slipping foot when he takes penalties? In this match it was the decider, if he scored that goal, it would have been over.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|████▄▄█████▄▄
██▄███████████▄
██▀█▀▀███▀▀██▀██
████████████████
████████████████
▄█▀██▀▄█▄█▀▀█▀██▄
██▌█████████████▐
█▀▄███▄█▄███▄▀██▀
███████▀██████▌
██▐▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄█▌
██▄██▄▀▀▀██▐█▀▐█
▄█▀█▀█▄▄▄▄██▀████
██▌███▀███▀█▄████

| 
  PLAY NOW   
Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 518


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 07:30:46 PM
 #420

imo Spain is definitely the most terrifying and hardest football team to play against in the world right now. they won the World Cup conceding only a single goal and could beat England as well. great play.
I think we are both seeing things from the same perspective, the Spain national team is currently one of the most difficult team to play against right now because of their excellent teamwork, intelligent passing and ability to control ball from start to finish, Spain have a squad full of talented young players who combine skills with confidence such as lamine yamal.  Even in football games, like dream league, I always find it dedicult to defeat the Spain national team because they are too strong, so far Spain national team is one of the dangerous opponent for any team in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!