Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 06:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Nations League ⚽ - Discussion Thread  (Read 5214 times)
Pokapoka124
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 584


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:52:44 PM
 #601

I’m expecting Spain to win the match and I’m also expecting England to win their match.
This too matches, a lot of people are going to go with my prediction, and that is because England is actually very inform I Spain is also very inform and this two countries have very good squad and experience players playing for big teams and performing well.
The difficult I’m seeing between these two is the one between Spain and Croatia however, I still expect Spain to win Croatia.

Lets see if I can win some money with this 2 matches, my prediction, Spain win and England win.

Tonight’s games will be starting soon. We both have money on Spain, I’ve got 50 quid on Spain, Slovenia, and Albania winning their respective matches. I’m looking forward to Czechia vs England match, I hope Saka finally scores and England wins but I’m not so confident to add them to my bet.


 
Donneski
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 289


Contact Hhampuz for campaign


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:02:27 PM
 #602


I’m expecting Spain to win the match and I’m also expecting England to win their match.
This too matches, a lot of people are going to go with my prediction, and that is because England is actually very inform I Spain is also very inform and this two countries have very good squad and experience players playing for big teams and performing well.
The difficult I’m seeing between these two is the one between Spain and Croatia however, I still expect Spain to win Croatia.

Lets see if I can win some money with this 2 matches, my prediction, Spain win and England win.
Looking at the two fixtures, I don't think anyone should have a problem predicting the winners. Spain are playing at home against Croatia and considering the current form of the world champions, it should be an easy win for them. England playing away to Czechia should also be end England's favour but there's a a possibility that the home team might want to impress their home fans by causing England problems.

Nightwatchmare
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 546
Merit: 291



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:12:47 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2026, 06:41:40 PM by Nightwatchmare
 #603


The Portugal best player of all time was on the bench.

Portugal defeated Norway 2-1, but Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t play a single minute.

The captain.The all-time record goalscorer.
A player who can still change a game in an instant.

Portugal got the three points, but leaving CR7 on the bench for the entire match is a decision that will spark plenty of debate among football fans.

🤔 Was it the right call, or should Ronaldo have been given a chance?


Cristiano Ronaldo being kept on the bench in Portugal game against Norway is okay in my view and it is not what should spark any debate among football fans. Cristiano Ronaldo is old and if he keeps playing regularly he might risk himself getting injured, so Roberto Martinez keeping Cristiano Ronaldo on the bench is a right call. Portugal has 3 more games to play so Cristiano Ronaldo can always play for Portugal and help his team as usual the way he used to. However, Portugal's performance against Norway was superb had the been they played like that in the world cup they would not had existed the world cup in round of 16.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Freeveto
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 478
Merit: 138



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:21:02 PM
 #604


I’m expecting Spain to win the match and I’m also expecting England to win their match.
This too matches, a lot of people are going to go with my prediction, and that is because England is actually very inform I Spain is also very inform and this two countries have very good squad and experience players playing for big teams and performing well.
The difficult I’m seeing between these two is the one between Spain and Croatia however, I still expect Spain to win Croatia.

Lets see if I can win some money with this 2 matches, my prediction, Spain win and England win.
Looking at the two fixtures, I don't think anyone should have a problem predicting the winners. Spain are playing at home against Croatia and considering the current form of the world champions, it should be an easy win for them. England playing away to Czechia should also be end England's favour but there's a a possibility that the home team might want to impress their home fans by causing England problems.
I thought as much either. That of Spain should not be a problem that is why the odd is small compare to that of England because Spain is the favorites; they won the World Cup, win against England this week, so they will have an easy win in my opinion; and for the three lions, I think they can also get a way with a win tonight because Tuchel will want the win to coverup because he is probably on his way to getting sacked if his performance in any of these matches becomes poor. Therefore, I will also bet on England to win their match.

Barcode_
Staff
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3850
Merit: 592



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 06:25:50 PM
 #605

Despite achieving some astonishing results in the recent world cup, Switzerland are finding themselves playing in the Uefa Nations League B at the moment, but I believe Switzerland should have an easy time to finish on top of the table in their group which consists of Slovenia, Scotland and North Macdonia. The odds payout for Switzerland to win the match in full time against Scotland is @1.90 and I will put my trust on Switzerland today and stake a small bet on them to beat Scotland at the final whistle.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
katanic97
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 840
Merit: 1411



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 06:31:42 PM
 #606

Despite achieving some astonishing results in the recent world cup, Switzerland are finding themselves playing in the Uefa Nations League B at the moment, but I believe Switzerland should have an easy time to finish on top of the table in their group which consists of Slovenia, Scotland and North Macdonia. The odds payout for Switzerland to win the match in full time against Scotland is @1.90 and I will put my trust on Switzerland today and stake a small bet on them to beat Scotland at the final whistle.

It seems to be as you say, but you have to keep in mind that Switzerland is not the same team as 3-4 years ago when Shaqiri and Xhaka were in their best form. It is still a quality team, but none of the teams in that group are weak, especially N. Macedonia, which always plays well against stronger teams. Scotland, which has McTominay...The odds are nice anyway, but be careful

Uhde
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 325



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:04:44 PM
 #607

They didn't call the German national team the "German Panzers" for nothing back in the day. They boasted a rock-solid midfield and effortlessly controlled the game through precise passing and dribbling. I am certain that during yesterday's match, Klopp was left wondering what to do, likely watching in disbelief at the quality of the squad. The current lineup genuinely wouldn't have been good enough to compete in the 2. Bundesliga back in the 2000s or 2015; it is baffling how German football has declined so sharply in such a short time and why there is a lack of top-tier players now.

yeah. German team is desperately missing the days of Klinsmann and Oliver Bierhoff... imo even if they bring in the world's best manager, it's unfortunately impossible for them to succeed without catching a golden generation...

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Samlucky O
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 666


The great city of God 🔥


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 07:06:26 PM
 #608

Despite achieving some astonishing results in the recent world cup, Switzerland are finding themselves playing in the Uefa Nations League B at the moment, but I believe Switzerland should have an easy time to finish on top of the table in their group which consists of Slovenia, Scotland and North Macdonia. The odds payout for Switzerland to win the match in full time against Scotland is @1.90 and I will put my trust on Switzerland today and stake a small bet on them to beat Scotland at the final whistle.
I agree with you, they should finish the group on top because the only nation that looks like a team in the group is Scotland, they are the only country that can play football after Switzerland in the group. Switzerland will come first while Scotland will come second, Slovenia and North Macedonia will struggle for third and fourth with each other. Scotland hosts Switzerland tonight if things goes as planned for the Swiss, they will get the win, the match is currently going on and the statistics is pointing at Switzerland favour, they are in full control and leading at the moment with a man down for Scotland. It will be ease from here on for them.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
PremiumcryptoHub
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 395



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:18:25 PM
 #609

In today's match, I also definitely think that Spain will win the match, Croatia's form is not too bad, they are capable of scoring goals, but first of all, the game is at Spain's home ground, and besides, Spain is in very good form at the moment, and so I definitely think that no matter how good Croatia is in form, and besides, Spain beat England brilliantly in the last match, and Croatia is not a much stronger opponent than England, so Spain has a high chance of winning the match in the end.
i think that if bet on the both team to score in this match, it will not be bad.  Grin Grin

And at the same time, the England vs Czech match will start, what do you think will happen in this match? England lost to Spain in the last match, and so they will definitely get points in this match, England tried to do quite well against Spain, and we have seen how strong England is, and so England should definitely win this match. The match is at Czech's home ground, but despite being an away match, I don't think that there will be any weakness in England's game, despite being an away match, they will win the match, England is much stronger than Czech.
In today's match of UEFA Nations League, Spain also has a high chance of winning against Croatia as we are really impressed by lamine Yamal's performance. It's quite a coincidence that this player scored in just two minutes against England and he managed to score in the 2nd minute against Croatia today which already put Spain in the lead.

Croatia won their first match against Czech Republic while I saw this season's FIFA World Cup winners Spain win against England and they managed to score three goals in that match. These two teams got their first message win so no doubt this match is expected to be the most exciting one as already in the 29th minute Croatia managed to score a goal in this match.

W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1575



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:21:49 PM
 #610

Despite achieving some astonishing results in the recent world cup, Switzerland are finding themselves playing in the Uefa Nations League B at the moment, but I believe Switzerland should have an easy time to finish on top of the table in their group which consists of Slovenia, Scotland and North Macdonia. The odds payout for Switzerland to win the match in full time against Scotland is @1.90 and I will put my trust on Switzerland today and stake a small bet on them to beat Scotland at the final whistle.
I agree with you, they should finish the group on top because the only nation that looks like a team in the group is Scotland, they are the only country that can play football after Switzerland in the group. Switzerland will come first while Scotland will come second, Slovenia and North Macedonia will struggle for third and fourth with each other. Scotland hosts Switzerland tonight if things goes as planned for the Swiss, they will get the win, the match is currently going on and the statistics is pointing at Switzerland favour, they are in full control and leading at the moment with a man down for Scotland. It will be ease from here on for them.
What a red card from Jack Hendry did was unacceptable. He left his team a man down as early as the 11th minute. That amounts to handing the match to the opponent. Scotland could have won this game with a full squad, but with ten men, it is simply not possible. Now, they will have to rely on defending and trying to score via a counter-attack.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Rgram
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 294



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:25:07 PM
 #611

Spain are clear favorites, but Croatia are an unpredictable opponent. I believe Spain will win, although I certainly don’t expect it to be an easy game for them. I also think Croatia should be able to avoid a heavy defeat.

Czechia will definitely put up a fight at home, even against a team like England. However, England are stronger than the Czechs in every area of the pitch, and I have no doubt they will win. Even with home advantage, I don’t think Czechia will be able to do enough to earn a draw.

After what Spain did in America, there isn’t any reason why anyone would have to doubt them winning most of their games. There game against Croatia today is certainly a victory for them, scored an early goal before Croatia equalized and just minutes ago, they’ve taken the lead once more, all within the first half. They are winning this for sure.

It’s expected that after England’s loss to Spain, it’s only expected that they would want to win this game and even better for them still, Czechia already has a red card and would be playing one man down for the remainder of the minutes. That’s a win!

tiCeR
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1053



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:26:59 PM
 #612

They didn't call the German national team the "German Panzers" for nothing back in the day. They boasted a rock-solid midfield and effortlessly controlled the game through precise passing and dribbling. I am certain that during yesterday's match, Klopp was left wondering what to do, likely watching in disbelief at the quality of the squad. The current lineup genuinely wouldn't have been good enough to compete in the 2. Bundesliga back in the 2000s or 2015; it is baffling how German football has declined so sharply in such a short time and why there is a lack of top-tier players now.

yeah. German team is desperately missing the days of Klinsmann and Oliver Bierhoff... imo even if they bring in the world's best manager, it's unfortunately impossible for them to succeed without catching a golden generation...

Good analysis here, it is true, you could bring in any coach, Guardiola, Klopp, I don't know, and they couldn't change a thing. Germany's offense is catastrophically bad and their defense sucks likewise. One can only be jealous of Spain, watching them bring on one talent after the next, one generation without interruption being connected to the next, and the next, and the next. They have a system, Germany doesn't. When I watch matches of Germany, it is as if they don't know whether they want to play counter attacks, whether they want to play high ball possession, or whether they want to play with very active wing players and cross balls or try to find their way through the center. It has become boring to watch them and they used to be one of the teams that promise a lot of action beforehand.

I thinks this crisis will take them years, Klopp can't build a competitive team strong enough to play a successful European Championship in 2028. This is in less than two years. They have a few great talents who are very ambitious, but I think that is not enough to deal with Spain, France, England.

I was kind of confused when I saw Klopp taking over the national team because he is usually very good at assessing the player quality he has at his disposal. I think he must have known that it is not looking good, but perhaps he thought that the advantage of the timing, his age and everything, outweighs the persisting quality deficit.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|████▄▄█████▄▄
██▄███████████▄
██▀█▀▀███▀▀██▀██
████████████████
████████████████
▄█▀██▀▄█▄█▀▀█▀██▄
██▌█████████████▐
█▀▄███▄█▄███▄▀██▀
███████▀██████▌
██▐▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄█▌
██▄██▄▀▀▀██▐█▀▐█
▄█▀█▀█▄▄▄▄██▀████
██▌███▀███▀█▄████

| 
  PLAY NOW   
puloweh555
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 370



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:30:01 PM
 #613

Despite achieving some astonishing results in the recent world cup, Switzerland are finding themselves playing in the Uefa Nations League B at the moment, but I believe Switzerland should have an easy time to finish on top of the table in their group which consists of Slovenia, Scotland and North Macdonia. The odds payout for Switzerland to win the match in full time against Scotland is @1.90 and I will put my trust on Switzerland today and stake a small bet on them to beat Scotland at the final whistle.

Switzerland has always been a strong and stable team; they always perform well in the World Cup, at least they can always get past the group stage. Especially in the UEFA Nations League, of course they will easily advance especially since the opponents they face aren't that tough.  

And yeah, right now you'll win your bet because currently and still in the first half Switzerland is already leading 1-0 against Scotland. This score might increase, especially since there's still plenty of time left for the second half. I'm saying this because a Scottish player already got a red card in the 11th minute, so losing a player will certainly make it harder for them to score against Switzerland. Besides, from the start, Switzerland has really dominated this match well and is even heavily favored to win.

Black Mbaye
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 783



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:30:17 PM
 #614

Czechia was reduced to ten men following Pavel Sulc’s early red card. Being a man down against a team like England is your worst nightmare. England hasn't scored yet, which has surprised me. However, they will undoubtedly score a goal before the match ends. Despite being a player short, Czechia is defending well.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Joca97
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1040



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 07:48:41 PM
 #615

Czechia was reduced to ten men following Pavel Sulc’s early red card. Being a man down against a team like England is your worst nightmare. England hasn't scored yet, which has surprised me. However, they will undoubtedly score a goal before the match ends. Despite being a player short, Czechia is defending well.

With a red card down the only thing for the Czech Republic is to defend until the end its just a question if they can hold out until the end. Still surprised that England didnt score one or two goals by halftime but that didnt happen at all and they didnt even create a big chance at all. Still i expect England to win this match easily in the second half.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
icebar
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 714
Merit: 261



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:49:09 PM
 #616

Spain are clear favorites, but Croatia are an unpredictable opponent. I believe Spain will win, although I certainly don’t expect it to be an easy game for them. I also think Croatia should be able to avoid a heavy defeat.

Czechia will definitely put up a fight at home, even against a team like England. However, England are stronger than the Czechs in every area of the pitch, and I have no doubt they will win. Even with home advantage, I don’t think Czechia will be able to do enough to earn a draw.

After what Spain did in America, there isn’t any reason why anyone would have to doubt them winning most of their games. There game against Croatia today is certainly a victory for them, scored an early goal before Croatia equalized and just minutes ago, they’ve taken the lead once more, all within the first half. They are winning this for sure.

It’s expected that after England’s loss to Spain, it’s only expected that they would want to win this game and even better for them still, Czechia already has a red card and would be playing one man down for the remainder of the minutes. That’s a win!
Spain vs Croatia match is still in Spain's possession. We can see one attack after another from Spain and goals are being scored from the attacks. Although Croatia seems to be under pressure, they are also performing relatively well. However, when Rodri and Padri enter the field in the second half, the match will be very difficult for Croatia. Croatia is struggling to handle Spain's players in the first half, I hope that Spain's attack level will increase further in the second half.

The first half of the game is over and Spain is leading by a 2-1 goal difference. I think Spain will be ahead in the final result. England's match is still goalless, although England had a big chance to go ahead in the first half.

Ummeettaa
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 112
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:10:29 PM
 #617

Spain are clear favorites, but Croatia are an unpredictable opponent. I believe Spain will win, although I certainly don’t expect it to be an easy game for them. I also think Croatia should be able to avoid a heavy defeat.

Czechia will definitely put up a fight at home, even against a team like England. However, England are stronger than the Czechs in every area of the pitch, and I have no doubt they will win. Even with home advantage, I don’t think Czechia will be able to do enough to earn a draw.
I don't have any doubt for Spain winning this game also, but the statistics shows that Croatia are not making it seems easy as we thought and were also able to score a goal too.

I expected this fight from Croatia because they also have some good and experienced player amongst their squad, but the Spanish has shown they are better in terms of play, hence the current results.

I trust and hope Spain finish the game as it is now or they should try and atleast score a security goal, that will increase their chance of winning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★ ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DEDUST.IO ✨ #GETfreeCHAMBY from BTTcommunity✨ ║ ✨   C H A M B Y   ✨ ║  ✨  F A U C E T  ✨ ║    𝕏   ║ STON.FI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★ ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ☆  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
welovebit
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 439
Merit: 45


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:31:50 PM
 #618

Czechia was reduced to ten men following Pavel Sulc’s early red card. Being a man down against a team like England is your worst nightmare. England hasn't scored yet, which has surprised me. However, they will undoubtedly score a goal before the match ends. Despite being a player short, Czechia is defending well.

With a red card down the only thing for the Czech Republic is to defend until the end its just a question if they can hold out until the end. Still surprised that England didnt score one or two goals by halftime but that didnt happen at all and they didnt even create a big chance at all. Still i expect England to win this match easily in the second half.
Despite having a good early advantage, England's performance is not convincing in this game against the Czech Republic. I was expecting better results, but they failed to play to their quality. Gordon and Kane give them goals but as they have ball possession and chances they needed to be score more goals because this give them good confidence for game against Croatia they are lacking of depth its always important while playing against top teams in competitions like this.

Spain is doing a good job and has a good win as usual, while in other games, Switzerland is also leading by a good margin against Scotland.
BIT-BENDER
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2352
Merit: 961



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:36:07 PM
 #619

No one seem to be able to touch Spain, they are playing good football and winning games, the third goal what something out of a text book, Pedri and Lamine Yamal already knows the drill.
Croatia is just not on the same level as Spain and it was obvious today, I think I have watched all the big teams and aside Portugal I don't think there would be any contender strong enough to match Spain and even Portugal doesn't have what it takes to beat them.

blomen
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 1132



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:44:14 PM
 #620

spain continues to win against everyone in its path. croatia isn’t normally a team you can score four goals against, but spain played really well. in fact, they could have scored even more in the first half.

we’re now seeing more and more games where lamine yamal shines. i think his career is heading in a very positive direction. he’s improving as a goal-scorer, and his team, barcelona, is also doing very well.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!