|
Tmoonz
|
 |
Today at 09:36:39 AM |
|
I love Ronaldo but I think its time we come to terms that the Portugal team is better without Ronaldo. He has lived an unforgettable legacy with his countryside and does not deserve the treatment he is getting now, but it's clear that Portugal are confused on the ball when Ronaldo is on the pitch. Jorge Jesus in a recent interview cleared the air on this issue. [Source: https://x.com/ELLIOTTTTFC/status/2105576250739675194] The last trophy Portugal lifted Cristiano Ronaldo helped Portugal immensely to win matches and lift the trophy, so how's Portugal team better off without Cristiano Ronaldo? I believe some players in the Portugal team want to kick Cristiano Ronaldo out of Portugal team by making him appear as the person who's making Portugal perform poorly, those set of players won't play at their full strength anytime Cristiano Ronaldo fixture for Portugal in a match just for them to achieve their aim. Just see the way Bruno performed against Denmark after Cristiano Ronaldo left Portugal camp, can you remember the last time Bruno pulled off some amazing performances for Portugal? I just finished reading Jorge Jesus' comment through the link you attached to your comment. Like I said early, Jorge Jesus shouldn't have called Cristiano Ronaldo to keep him on the bench if he believe he have players who can offer more intensity and balance to the Portugal team than Cristiano Ronaldo. This is a very shitty comment and a very poor mindset, you’re just being sycophantic for nothing. So Ronaldo won Portugal in the past and because of that they should all bow down to him until he says rise. Just got benched for one game and the team won instead being happy he’s throwing tantrums. Right now the team is better without him, this is normal in football… aged players make way for the young players but Ronaldo wants to be the only player kicking the ball into the net at all times. Ronaldo is a great player, a legend but his hunt for goals have made him a villain. He doesn’t rejoice when his team wins without him or sometimes his teammates scores and he’s not happy, he even goes as far as trying to steal some of his teammates goals, that’s not a good behaviour. Whatever you think it’s going on is because of the poor mindset you have, that his teammates will intentionally not play well because of Ronaldo, just hear yourself even if that were true I wouldn’t blame them, he’s been selfish and not showing great leadership. Calling him up is a motivation for the younger kids, instead of advising and being a role model he’s throwing tantrums like a kid…. Fuck! Players even legendary ones get lesser minutes when they get older but because he’s Ronaldo he should always be in the frontline even when he’s underperforming…. This is Crazy Talk about the titles he won for Portugal if we critically look at it, his impact was just what a good striker would do, not like he single handedly won it for them. Never was or won the best player of any of the tournaments. What makes him above others.. No disrespect to Ronaldo but he should have just retired in peace. Or are you not the one making a shitty comments here? Isn't what you just said a hate speech? No one is saying they should worship Cristiano Ronaldo because he's made a decision that doesn't concern anybody, you know before this insults on him, he wanted to retire but Jorge Jesus and the Portuguese FA begged him to play at least this last time, little did he know it was all planned game to humiliate him in public, but it's all good, the thing is since the team looks all good without him, now it's not just about winning games, because they will win games definitely, it's about winning trophies, because if they don't, bro you all are not ready what is to befall you people.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 09:37:57 AM |
|
 An interesting situation in Group A2  Incidentally, there is a nuance: unlike the first three editions of this tournament, two teams now advance from the group stage instead of just one (as was the case before), so theoretically, even Serbia has a chance. Of course, I’d like Klopp to be successful, but there are only two spots available, and the Netherlands and Greece are looking pretty good too. On October 4th, it’s Greece - Germany, and it seems to me that Germany can’t afford drop even 2 points (draw). TBH, I wanna see the Netherlands and Greece advance to the next phase from this group. But I predict the Netherlands and Germany would be 1st and 2nd in this group (for the brands, sponsors, and broadcasting revenue  ). Also, comparing the performance... Based on the xG and goals scored (because I love these parameters) in the last 3 matches in this group: Greece has an avg xG of 1.38 and scored 5 goals -> 1.67 goals / match. Germany has an avg xG of 2.18 and scored 3 goals -> 1 goal / match. Either Germany is unlucky or Greece is just too effective. In this case, I believe more that Germany is unlucky rather than Greece being a team that is super effective. ~ Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably).
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Mustang Shelby
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1073
|
 |
Today at 10:02:29 AM |
|
 An interesting situation in Group A2  Incidentally, there is a nuance: unlike the first three editions of this tournament, two teams now advance from the group stage instead of just one (as was the case before), so theoretically, even Serbia has a chance. Of course, I’d like Klopp to be successful, but there are only two spots available, and the Netherlands and Greece are looking pretty good too. On October 4th, it’s Greece - Germany, and it seems to me that Germany can’t afford drop even 2 points (draw). TBH, I wanna see the Netherlands and Greece advance to the next phase from this group. But I predict the Netherlands and Germany would be 1st and 2nd in this group (for the brands, sponsors, and broadcasting revenue  ). Also, comparing the performance... Based on the xG and goals scored (because I love these parameters) in the last 3 matches in this group: Greece has an avg xG of 1.38 and scored 5 goals -> 1.67 goals / match. Germany has an avg xG of 2.18 and scored 3 goals -> 1 goal / match. Either Germany is unlucky or Greece is just too effective. In this case, I believe more that Germany is unlucky rather than Greece being a team that is super effective. ~ Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably). Greece has performed very well so far. They have at least guaranteed their place in this group it seems the possibility of relegation has been eliminated, hasn't it? Please correct me if I am mistaken. They have seven points, and three matches remain. They will likely secure another win against Serbia, bringing their total to ten points. There is a strong chance they will finish the group in second place or even first, if luck is on their side. They played brilliantly in these three matches in fact, Greece nearly beat the Netherlands as well, which would have brought them to nine points.
|
|
|
|
|
Xyloo
|
 |
Today at 10:29:04 AM |
|
 An interesting situation in Group A2  Incidentally, there is a nuance: unlike the first three editions of this tournament, two teams now advance from the group stage instead of just one (as was the case before), so theoretically, even Serbia has a chance. Of course, I’d like Klopp to be successful, but there are only two spots available, and the Netherlands and Greece are looking pretty good too. On October 4th, it’s Greece - Germany, and it seems to me that Germany can’t afford drop even 2 points (draw). TBH, I wanna see the Netherlands and Greece advance to the next phase from this group. But I predict the Netherlands and Germany would be 1st and 2nd in this group (for the brands, sponsors, and broadcasting revenue  ). Also, comparing the performance... Based on the xG and goals scored (because I love these parameters) in the last 3 matches in this group: Greece has an avg xG of 1.38 and scored 5 goals -> 1.67 goals / match. Germany has an avg xG of 2.18 and scored 3 goals -> 1 goal / match. Either Germany is unlucky or Greece is just too effective. In this case, I believe more that Germany is unlucky rather than Greece being a team that is super effective. ~ Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably). Greece has performed very well so far. They have at least guaranteed their place in this group it seems the possibility of relegation has been eliminated, hasn't it? Please correct me if I am mistaken. They have seven points, and three matches remain. They will likely secure another win against Serbia, bringing their total to ten points. There is a strong chance they will finish the group in second place or even first, if luck is on their side. They played brilliantly in these three matches in fact, Greece nearly beat the Netherlands as well, which would have brought them to nine points. Greece has surprised everyone, myself included. They are currently leading a very tough group. Their victory away against Germany, in particular, came as a surprise to many bettors. They also let the win against the Netherlands slip away in the final minutes; otherwise, they would have beaten them as well. They have been the standout team of this year's Nations League. I want speak our country Turkey, we have performed very poorly, conceding 8 goals and scoring only one goal in 3 matches. We are going through the worst spell in our history during the Nations League group stage. Perhaps it is time for Vincenzo Montella to leave the team.
|
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 10:33:00 AM |
|
Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably). Greece has performed very well so far. They have at least guaranteed their place in this group it seems the possibility of relegation has been eliminated, hasn't it? Please correct me if I am mistaken. They have seven points, and three matches remain. They will likely secure another win against Serbia, bringing their total to ten points. There is a strong chance they will finish the group in second place or even first, if luck is on their side. They played brilliantly in these three matches in fact, Greece nearly beat the Netherlands as well, which would have brought them to nine points. I don't want to disappoint you, but no, there are currently no guarantees that Greece will retain its spot in League A. According to the regulations, the fourth-placed team is directly relegated to League B, while the third-placed team plays a play-off against the runner-up from League B. Given the highly murky situation in the group, Greece could end up in third place and jeopardize its spot in League A. But you're right that if they beat Serbia, they're guaranteed at least second place, I don't think there's any mathematical possibility of finishing lower with 10 points.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
mandown
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 2340
|
 |
Today at 01:30:56 PM |
|
This seems very disappointing to me too, despite having the best attacking forwards, they are not able to score against the teams in the Nations League, I don't understand how their great attacking form has disappeared, Zinedine Zidane is the new coach of France and there are high hopes for great things from him, but in each of his first 3 matches, France has only scored 1 goal in each match. They have won 2 of the 3 matches but their attack seems a bit weak now, that is, they have an attack and they try to attack throughout the match, but their attack is less effective. They are losing their great attacking form which is really beyond expectations, their next match is against Belgium, they won the previous match against Belgium by 1-0, let's see what happens in the next match, Kylian Mbappé is out due to injury, so is it because he is not there that they are not able to score enough goals?
I believe that they couldn't score more than one goal because their hit man General Mbappe isn't on the pitch and his absence is really affecting their attacking force. Though, I must respect Donnarumma is that game because he was the one that denied all France efforts of finding the back of the post with his strong arms. Italy isn't a small side if not that, they were messing up of late. I hope to see more from them. In terms of squad quality, France ought to be winning matches with plenty of goals, but that hasn't happened. The team is packed with star players, yet they haven't gelled as a unit yet. Even if Mbappé had played in this match, it wouldn't have made much of a difference. France will finish top of the group but won't win the championship. I haven't seen any impact from Zidane taking charge of the team yet.
|
|
|
|
|
Yabani
|
 |
Today at 01:58:44 PM |
|
Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably). Greece has performed very well so far. They have at least guaranteed their place in this group it seems the possibility of relegation has been eliminated, hasn't it? Please correct me if I am mistaken. They have seven points, and three matches remain. They will likely secure another win against Serbia, bringing their total to ten points. There is a strong chance they will finish the group in second place or even first, if luck is on their side. They played brilliantly in these three matches in fact, Greece nearly beat the Netherlands as well, which would have brought them to nine points. I don't want to disappoint you, but no, there are currently no guarantees that Greece will retain its spot in League A. According to the regulations, the fourth-placed team is directly relegated to League B, while the third-placed team plays a play-off against the runner-up from League B. Given the highly murky situation in the group, Greece could end up in third place and jeopardize its spot in League A. But you're right that if they beat Serbia, they're guaranteed at least second place, I don't think there's any mathematical possibility of finishing lower with 10 points. Greece is currently the group leader and will play against Germany at home in the next match. I believe Greece can beat Germany on their home turf. Germany is not playing good football. If Greece wins this match as well, they will all but secure the top spot in the group. Greece has been the surprise of this group. If they play effectively against Germany and look for goals through counter-attacks, they can defeat them.
|
██████▄▄████▄▄░▄ ███▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄ █▄███▀████████▀████▄ ▄███████████████████▄ █████████████████████ █████████████████████ █████████████████████ ▀███████████████▄▄▀▀ █▀███▄████████▄███▀ ███▀████▄▄▄▄████▀ ██████▀▀████▀▀ | | | │ | | █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Bitcointalk Archive 📚 Visualization ' Search.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄█ | | | |
|
|
|
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1608
|
 |
Today at 02:07:47 PM |
|
Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably). Greece has performed very well so far. They have at least guaranteed their place in this group it seems the possibility of relegation has been eliminated, hasn't it? Please correct me if I am mistaken. They have seven points, and three matches remain. They will likely secure another win against Serbia, bringing their total to ten points. There is a strong chance they will finish the group in second place or even first, if luck is on their side. They played brilliantly in these three matches in fact, Greece nearly beat the Netherlands as well, which would have brought them to nine points. I don't want to disappoint you, but no, there are currently no guarantees that Greece will retain its spot in League A. According to the regulations, the fourth-placed team is directly relegated to League B, while the third-placed team plays a play-off against the runner-up from League B. Given the highly murky situation in the group, Greece could end up in third place and jeopardize its spot in League A. But you're right that if they beat Serbia, they're guaranteed at least second place, I don't think there's any mathematical possibility of finishing lower with 10 points. Greece is currently the group leader and will play against Germany at home in the next match. I believe Greece can beat Germany on their home turf. Germany is not playing good football. If Greece wins this match as well, they will all but secure the top spot in the group. Greece has been the surprise of this group. If they play effectively against Germany and look for goals through counter-attacks, they can defeat them. They had already become champions If I remember true it was at Euro 2004. However, the way they are playing now is better than the dull style they displayed back then. We are talking about a Greece that could actually beat Germany right now. They have high-quality young players who are performing well. In a few years, we might see many Greek stars rising in Europe. I would dearly love to see them beat Germany.
|
|
|
|
MK-74
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1649
|
 |
Today at 02:37:35 PM |
|
This seems very disappointing to me too, despite having the best attacking forwards, they are not able to score against the teams in the Nations League, I don't understand how their great attacking form has disappeared, Zinedine Zidane is the new coach of France and there are high hopes for great things from him, but in each of his first 3 matches, France has only scored 1 goal in each match. They have won 2 of the 3 matches but their attack seems a bit weak now, that is, they have an attack and they try to attack throughout the match, but their attack is less effective. They are losing their great attacking form which is really beyond expectations, their next match is against Belgium, they won the previous match against Belgium by 1-0, let's see what happens in the next match, Kylian Mbappé is out due to injury, so is it because he is not there that they are not able to score enough goals?
I believe that they couldn't score more than one goal because their hit man General Mbappe isn't on the pitch and his absence is really affecting their attacking force. Though, I must respect Donnarumma is that game because he was the one that denied all France efforts of finding the back of the post with his strong arms. Italy isn't a small side if not that, they were messing up of late. I hope to see more from them. In terms of squad quality, France ought to be winning matches with plenty of goals, but that hasn't happened. The team is packed with star players, yet they haven't gelled as a unit yet. Even if Mbappé had played in this match, it wouldn't have made much of a difference. France will finish top of the group but won't win the championship. I haven't seen any impact from Zidane taking charge of the team yet. Yes I agree with you on this. France are struggling to score goal with this squad I would also expect them to score more goals against their opponents but they usually only manage to score 1-2 goals. I can see a big improvement in Olise this year, he was struggling to score goals last season but this year he is scoring very comfortably, he scores aren't easy either but they make them look easy for him. The goal he scored against Italy yesterday and he scored against Belgium before that were really good.
|
|
|
|
YUriy1991
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1428
Merit: 266
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 02:45:15 PM |
|
It was a very interesting match, and I think both team did well, although I still think that France should have won the game, but as you mentioned Donnarumma had a fantastic game and was able to keep Italy in the game. Michael Olise also.had a wonderful game as you have mentioned and to be sincere I think he is one player that he is not giving his flower for what he does no the pitch. Anyways I think it d a fair result for both team, because I think Italy did well to stop France from scoring more goals.
Yes, it was indeed a thrilling match, Playing without their captain Kylian Mbappe, significantly weakened France attacking power. they squandered numerous chances such as a rebound opportunity where Ousmane Dembele shot was blocked by the Italian goalkeeper Donnarumma. had Mbappe has been in that position, that chance almost certainly would have resulted in a goal. France did manage to score through Michael Olise who capitalized on a beautifully executed free kick routine involving Cherki to take the lead in the 55th minute. unfortunately for France a defensive blunder allowed Bastoni to score and level the match. In principle it was a big game where anything could happen, but Mbappe absence left France attack significantly weakened.
|
|
|
|
|
Bigjoe33
|
 |
Today at 03:02:46 PM |
|
Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably). Greece has performed very well so far. They have at least guaranteed their place in this group it seems the possibility of relegation has been eliminated, hasn't it? Please correct me if I am mistaken. They have seven points, and three matches remain. They will likely secure another win against Serbia, bringing their total to ten points. There is a strong chance they will finish the group in second place or even first, if luck is on their side. They played brilliantly in these three matches in fact, Greece nearly beat the Netherlands as well, which would have brought them to nine points. I don't want to disappoint you, but no, there are currently no guarantees that Greece will retain its spot in League A. According to the regulations, the fourth-placed team is directly relegated to League B, while the third-placed team plays a play-off against the runner-up from League B. Given the highly murky situation in the group, Greece could end up in third place and jeopardize its spot in League A. But you're right that if they beat Serbia, they're guaranteed at least second place, I don't think there's any mathematical possibility of finishing lower with 10 points. I believe with the spirit and zeal they have played with, and the strength they have put in, they could go all out for more wins. They have really done well. I wasn't expecting them to go this far. I hope they keep the flag and energy high, because it's always a very bad scenario for a team to be at the top and later fall out and not even making it out of the group. As for Germany, I don't know what's happening to there football pattern. They have failed to impress the world recently. They are currently third and only above 4th places Serbia. They've gat all the players and quality, but they aren't representing. I wouldn't be surprised if they are not able to survive the group.
|
|
|
|
|
Sim_card
|
 |
Today at 03:03:14 PM |
|
In terms of squad quality, France ought to be winning matches with plenty of goals, but that hasn't happened. The team is packed with star players, yet they haven't gelled as a unit yet. Even if Mbappé had played in this match, it wouldn't have made much of a difference. France will finish top of the group but won't win the championship. I haven't seen any impact from Zidane taking charge of the team yet.
Zidane just took over as the head coach after the world cup. It's through this competition that he will study the team weakness and the players in order for him to know how to manage the team properly and improve their performance. I get your point but you should also consider that other teams are also not weak to allow France score as many goals as they wanted.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
Today at 03:26:26 PM |
|
Who did Bosnia manage to grab a draw against Sweden with a miserable xG of 0.1? It must have been a world-class goal from Alajbegović. This can happen only to me. I needed Bosnia not to score on a ticket, and it failed. In BSFL, I would have been fine if either team had won, but no, what happens? It had to be a draw. 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 4178
|
 |
Today at 03:55:41 PM |
|
I think tonight's Croatia game against England will be the match of the night, so I'm wondering if anyone here will bet on a home win for Croatia [high reward if you get it right]. - FWIW, despite England being the stronger team, I'm going with a draw (constant traveling due to two away games in a row can have a bad impact on players, so I expect to see a less aggressive England side).
|
|
|
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1041
|
 |
Today at 04:00:53 PM |
|
I think tonight's Croatia game against England will be the match of the night, so I'm wondering if anyone here will bet on a home win for Croatia [high reward if you get it right]. - FWIW, despite England being the stronger team, I'm going with a draw (constant traveling due to two away games in a row can have a bad impact on players, so I expect to see a less aggressive England side).
I think England will win this match because overall they are better then Croatia but still its an away game so i think it will be intresting to see what will happen. I picked in this match Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals so i think there will be lots of goals in this match
|
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2580
|
 |
Today at 04:11:55 PM |
|
~
Comparing France to the teams I mentioned is a bit of an exaggeration, as France's quality is superior to theirs, even though Zidane is new to the team. Yesterday's result against Italy saw Zidane fail to defeat the Italians and continue his winning streak since taking charge. Italy demonstrated how Zidane's strategy didn't work as expected. Can we say Italy will once again be a fearsome team in Europe? Germany will also bounce back. A win over Serbia would be a valuable victory. Germany's talent hasn't yet emerged, and they are on the rise, as Klopp stated after facing criticism from various parties. Germany's UEFA Nations League group presents quite an interesting competition. I didn't compare them, you did. You put France in the same category, that is at least what your post suggests... Germany will bounce back? I know a couple of things about German football and I guarantee you that Germany has rarely ever been in a worse situation than now. They don't have a lo of rising stars, no great talents. Or at least not in high numbers. Here and there they've got a good young player, but nothing special in terms of international world class players. The biggest problem is the striker position. There is essentially not a single player who could fill that position and compete with top strikers from other nations.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
GIF-JOBS
|
 |
Today at 04:13:52 PM |
|
I think tonight's Croatia game against England will be the match of the night, so I'm wondering if anyone here will bet on a home win for Croatia [high reward if you get it right]. - FWIW, despite England being the stronger team, I'm going with a draw (constant traveling due to two away games in a row can have a bad impact on players, so I expect to see a less aggressive England side).
I think England will win this match because overall they are better then Croatia but still its an away game so i think it will be intresting to see what will happen. I picked in this match Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals so i think there will be lots of goals in this match Yes, naturally England is a much stronger team than Croatia, but since the match is being played at Croatia's home ground, Croatia will be able to perform quite strongly, but Croatia is not a bad team either, they can also perform quite strongly, and so overall we are seeing a great match. Both teams have a high chance of scoring, Croatia also scored a goal against Spain, and so I believe they will be able to score against England as well. But in the end I definitely believe in England's chances of winning, I think we will see England win with a score of 2-3, and England already scored a goal in the 8th minute, Harry Kane scored the first goal, but I expect Croatia to equalize the score soon. Now let's see what the final result of the match actually is.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Shadiq
|
 |
Today at 04:18:45 PM |
|
I think England will win this match because overall they are better then Croatia but still its an away game so i think it will be intresting to see what will happen. I picked in this match Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals so i think there will be lots of goals in this match
Croatia is no longer the strong team that they were in the final of the 2018 World Cup and the semi-final of 2022. They need to re-produce some star players who will take Croatian football forward. I think they will not be able to go far in the upcoming World Cup if they do not find world-class players. In today's match, Luka Modric is in the starting eleven, but I do not think there will be a big difference. Because this player is old, he is no longer able to compete. England is the favorite to win today's match and they will win the match by dominating. England is leading 0-1 in the 13th minute of the match and are creating scoring chances again and again. Even though it is Croatia's home ground, England's dominance is visible from the beginning of the match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Jessie2121
|
 |
Today at 04:19:26 PM |
|
England are leading 1nil against Croatia, setting up an aggressive approach in this game seems like they might get a win in the first half not sure of full time yet. Croatia are not yet settled in this game, losing the ball faster than expected is not a good way to face England because I only see England using the number of good players they have to intimidate their opponent, that is how it should be done but they don't keep up that same pace till the end of the game instead they feel relax till the game end up in a draw, their fighting spirit against Spain was too weak that is why whenever they play against countries like France and Spain it seems like a one sided affair. Well, I expect something different from England's last game. Predicting 3-1 in favor of England.
|
|
|
|
B-BossMan
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 714
Merit: 288
SIG-F6011343C5
|
 |
Today at 04:27:50 PM |
|
Absolutely zero surprise, because I remember that at the World Cup, Germany lost to Paraguay on xG in the first half. Bookmakers priced this event at odds of 25.0. They had too high an opinion of Germany!  I don't know who will come out of this group, but we must remember that according to the new format, the team that takes 2nd place will play in the playoffs against one of the first-place teams from the other groups A. If it is Greece, then they will probably be a tasty morsel for any winner from the other groups (France, Portugal, Spain - presumably). Greece has performed very well so far. They have at least guaranteed their place in this group it seems the possibility of relegation has been eliminated, hasn't it? Please correct me if I am mistaken. They have seven points, and three matches remain. They will likely secure another win against Serbia, bringing their total to ten points. There is a strong chance they will finish the group in second place or even first, if luck is on their side. They played brilliantly in these three matches in fact, Greece nearly beat the Netherlands as well, which would have brought them to nine points. I don't want to disappoint you, but no, there are currently no guarantees that Greece will retain its spot in League A. According to the regulations, the fourth-placed team is directly relegated to League B, while the third-placed team plays a play-off against the runner-up from League B. Given the highly murky situation in the group, Greece could end up in third place and jeopardize its spot in League A. But you're right that if they beat Serbia, they're guaranteed at least second place, I don't think there's any mathematical possibility of finishing lower with 10 points. I believe with the spirit and zeal they have played with, and the strength they have put in, they could go all out for more wins. They have really done well. I wasn't expecting them to go this far. I hope they keep the flag and energy high, because it's always a very bad scenario for a team to be at the top and later fall out and not even making it out of the group. As for Germany, I don't know what's happening to there football pattern. They have failed to impress the world recently. They are currently third and only above 4th places Serbia. They've gat all the players and quality, but they aren't representing. I wouldn't be surprised if they are not able to survive the group. But to be sincere, Germany has done a great job in that match, although even as I was not much expecting the Serbia could perform well in that match or defeated Germany. Thier performances has improved more and I was impressed with it. Today let's see what the Spain’s are going to play against Czech Republic, Spain have been performing accurately and they are in thier best form presently, I was even doubting thier Victory against England and they delivered well, however if we are to judge from the previous matches or performances, I doubt if the Czech Republic could defeat the Spain in this match, as their performance was very poor from the previous matches. Well let see how ihe results may be tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
|