Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 11:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bookmakers ( Bitcoin sportbookies )  (Read 268 times)
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1046


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 07:24:11 PM
 #21

its safe?wh money any problem?
I would think twice before playing at any playw3.com related sites since some of them are extremely shady and all of them share a common license. Check this link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595909.0

If you checked that link out, you would have understood my advice clearly. Try betting brokers like Betinasia, Sportmarket etc which provide action for almost any sport out there and are far more reputed in comparison.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Easy.Playw3.com
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:36:35 PM
 #22

its safe?wh money any problem?
I would think twice before playing at any playw3.com related sites since some of them are extremely shady and all of them share a common license. Check this link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595909.0

If you checked that link out, you would have understood my advice clearly. Try betting brokers like Betinasia, Sportmarket etc which provide action for almost any sport out there and are far more reputed in comparison.

New solutions are often misunderstood, which can make them seem suspicious, and I completely understand that.
The post where I explained the details about the platform you are referring to was removed, probably because it was off-topic for that specific thread.
I shouldn't really comment in the thread you linked to, as it would be unethical towards the owner of that thread, given that we are competitors.
If you let me know where I can answer your questions and clear up any doubts (without breaking the forum rules), I will be more than happy to do so.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:48:13 AM
 #23

I don’t recommend sportsbet anymore since they don’t have forum presence anymore which means there will no more special help from representative in case there’s something wrong. This is the reason why I quit playing too on Sportsbet sister company even though I like playing them in the past.

There’s a lot of trusted brand already that still have forum presence as an option.
Sportsbet has returned to Bitcointalk and they are back in crypto gambling. They are even running an active signature campaign at the moment, managed by the Cro2 team with Trofo and cryptofrka. I am sure that if you or anyone else ran into some problems and you couldn't handle it the standard way, they would help in getting you sorted out. Then there is the always reliable holydarkness who has many contacts and handles scam accusations.

I agree on this and I already retracted my previous that I made when Sportsbet.io is still on transition since that time they already have no communication and their sister company is on the verge of closing specifically livecasino.io.

I still doesn’t try to play again on sportsbet.io to give a full vouch but trust Trofo to be a professional campaign manager to handle this brand promotion.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!