Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zetacoin up 400% in 4 days?  (Read 2126 times)
inspirone1 (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:52:23 PM

I know they say they have news but what news could push it this high? Any guesses? Or is it just a well played slow pump and dump?

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:54:03 PM

well played pump n dump partially, also many members from the zet community are investing more. so its both and its hard to figure out the value of the coin. might be best to invest now, but sell before the actual news comes out.

small news often has a short term price increase followed by a drop. i doubt its big news (really big)

Producer
inspirone1 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:29:41 PM

UP 450% now! Busting right through sell walls.

Unless they are going to announce some integration with some major outlet it is hard to justify. Amazon accepting ZET?

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
Aj400

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

Damn! That's odd, I'd have to say pump and dump
Notieboie

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:43:23 PM

Damn! That's odd, I'd have to say pump and dump
i appreciate your first post
inspirone1 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:44:03 PM

now at 500%!

cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:47:14 PM

dat low volume...

1 btc investment raises the price to %500..  

this is just a pump and dump thread. Coin is added to mintpal. so they are using the opportunity to hype it. be warned y'all

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
inspirone1 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:58:36 PM

Its definitely interesting to watch though.

There is no depth to the buy side (nothing substantial on the sell side either)

braane

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:08:22 PM

dat low volume...

5th highest volume in crypto right now...

I might also point out that everyone in this thread registered in 2014, so take their opinions with a grain of salt.
inspirone1 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:09:37 PM

dat low volume...

I was going to mention that.

Somebody has to have a guess on what the news is?

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:12:36 PM

dat low volume...

I might also point out that everyone in this thread registered in 2014, so take their opinions with a grain of salt.

based on what..coinmarketcap?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you sell 1 zeta coin at 1 btc. then the volume for zetacoin is #number of coins time 1 BTC?   #flawless logic right there.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
braane

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:18:14 PM

dat low volume...

based on what..coinmarketcap?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you sell 1 zeta coin at 1 btc. then the volume for zetacoin is #number of coins time 1 BTC?   #flawless logic right there.

I don't think you understand the concept of volume. I'm not even sure there is a coherent argument anywhere in your comment. Anyway, their volume is based on the $ amount traded in the last 24 hours at various markets. It isn't based on the the high price times coins traded.
inspirone1 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:13:04 AM

Though the market is greater than what braane makes it out to be it is insane what even 5-10 bitcoin add drop can do to the market on a exchange as cryptsy. 

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:41:17 AM

The news is in 4 days?
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:00:24 AM

How does 60 Satoshi to 90 Satoshi convert to 400 and 500%? Its 50% guys not 500%!!!

By the way on March 28th it was 90 Satoshi, so in 6 days it has not moved at all. Just dropped and now back where it was.
foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:30:25 AM

How does 60 Satoshi to 90 Satoshi convert to 400 and 500%? Its 50% guys not 500%!!!

By the way on March 28th it was 90 Satoshi, so in 6 days it has not moved at all. Just dropped and now back where it was.

wrong coin skippy.

nope
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:44:17 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 02:55:13 AM by cryptowho

dat low volume...

based on what..coinmarketcap?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you sell 1 zeta coin at 1 btc. then the volume for zetacoin is #number of coins time 1 BTC?   #flawless logic right there.

I don't think you understand the concept of volume. I'm not even sure there is a coherent argument anywhere in your comment. Anyway, their volume is based on the $ amount traded in the last 24 hours at various markets. It isn't based on the the high price times coins traded.

its average of the 24 hrs. so it takes into a consideration anything from 24 hrs ago to present,right? lets consider this, within 24 hrs there was a total volume of 0.001btc worth of coins sold at 20 satoshis and last second a 0.020 btcs were sold at rate of 5000 satoshis. then the coinmarket cap will show the average of this (20 satoshis + 5000 satoshis)/2 ~5000 satoshis.  hence how it shows market cap so high. after few hrs when people stop pumping it. will will readjust back to low.

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:46:27 AM

I'm glad i bought it when it was low 900's...all profit right now!

I believe the rise in price was due to the long awaited android wallet that is going to be used in real world transactions.

mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:28:17 AM

No its just a pump. 
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:00:10 PM

I'm glad i bought it when it was low 900's...all profit right now!

I believe the rise in price was due to the long awaited android wallet that is going to be used in real world transactions.

lol, many coins have android wallets
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: