Can anyone become a campaign manager?
I see fresh campaign managers who does not have any experience and did not handled any campaigns. Or even if they do, they did not updated their portfolio.
I have been around for a year, I finally regained access to my other account. But both accounts rank is too low. Can I become a campaign manager too?
Your question is funny. Everyone can design a signature campaign service thread, you can have it, and others can have but to have a job is the main work to do. So if you want to be a manager. The first thing to do is to look for clients and once you have one or more, you can come and create signature campaign thread. You can meet a signature designer to design signatures and avatar for you only when you have gotten the job. And once everything is done, you have automatically become a manager. However, I'll advise you to find clients now if you want to be a manager.
In other way, you can design the service (portfolio) thread in service board to let everyone know that you are interested in managing projects. And project owners can contact you for negotiation. Those are the ways of becoming Signature campaign/bounty managers. And those managers you see and mentioned above applied either of the approaches. But when you create a thread and there is no project or brand to manage for a long time, you will be tired of bumping it. Therefore, seeing work to do is the number one priority.
Other Managers or people can tell you more about it.