Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My cristmas present: Burnt House  (Read 2219 times)
AniceInovation (OP)
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 09:24:17 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2012, 04:34:15 AM by AniceInovation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sannyasi

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 09:38:41 AM

I'm glad you all seem to be safe! And it seems you didn't lose EVERYTHING- hope nothing important/meaningful was lost. I got to watch a neighbors house burn ALL the way down about 5ish years ago on christmas eve, was sad and it was all gone for them =/ I hope you're all doing good despite the nasty surprise Smiley

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
chunglam
Donator

Activity: 229
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 11:26:04 AM

5 BTC sent, wish you and your family the best in the new year
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 11:58:44 AM

Awh that is the most horrible thing to ever happen at ANY time of the year, let alone the holiday season.  At least you guys can clean up and rebuild, doesn't look like the house is structurally damaged. 

Who do you think would have done this? 
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 12:11:21 PM

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 12:15:11 PM

That was my idea at first, too.

It is a bit far fetched that someone intentionally burned down your house.

Most likely the rig did all that since you have a lot of flammable material in there like books etc.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 12:23:04 PM

*Covers his hands with his face* Oh my lord... This evening is Filled, Just Filled with Misery.
What is happening to this place!, I hope to fuck people arent starting Sap Stories to steal money from the people that Actually need it.

Im feel so harshly for your loss, But i've devoted my efforts towards helping Another at this moment.

I wish you all the best. This is Terrible
I'm helping friends that lost everything in the floods of Tropical Storm Washi. I hadn't heard from them for over a week. Sending money is all I can do. I'd rather be there to help. I wish you the best.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 12:39:44 PM

That really sucks. So sorry for your loss. Have to ask though... no fire insurance?

AniceInovation (OP)
Donator

Interesting.

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:37:26 PM

Thanks you very much for your votes of good hope and contributions, it has been overwelming!
I have some good news, quite laughtable, i will post them later tonight Wink
I'll try to answer some question, then i'll go continue to clean the house!

I think it was done by some evil teenagers, other than that we just can't seem to think of any enemy we have!
The back door was forced to be opened. They ended up entering trough a window that wasn't closed.
All the middle corridor was filled with matches, and a strong smell of "something like querosene" was present.
No, unfortunately we don't have fire insurance Sad

But i have some good news, i'll post them in 6-7 hours!

THANK YOU very much for your support!
AniceInovation (OP)
Donator

Interesting.

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 11:55:34 PM

Hi there,

I'm sorry, but i'm already at my girfriend's house, and very very sleepy.
The good news is, my PC monitor, all melted around, but it works!!!

It just can't be described, but tomorrow i will show some pictures of it as he is now Cheesy

Best regards!
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 12:24:44 AM

Hi there,

I'm sorry, but i'm already at my girfriend's house, and very very sleepy.
The good news is, my PC monitor, all melted around, but it works!!!

It just can't be described, but tomorrow i will show some pictures of it as he is now Cheesy

Best regards!
Awesome!  I'm excited to see the pics of the Liquidy-Liquid-Crystal-Display.
AniceInovation (OP)
Donator

Interesting.

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:42:43 PM

Here 3 more pics, Just noticed a bit idiotic to show the LCD turned off, i'll take one with it on later Wink

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 08:17:02 PM

No offense, but a house burned down down the street and I was able to walk in it, talk with the owners, etc. I could have taken a hundred pics of it, myself, etc if I felt like it. Why is this enough to get bitcoins on a forum? Is everyone here braindead?

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 08:45:59 PM

No offense, but a house burned down down the street and I was able to walk in it, talk with the owners, etc. I could have taken a hundred pics of it, myself, etc if I felt like it. Why is this enough to get bitcoins on a forum? Is everyone here braindead?
I'm with Matthew on this one (Did I really just say that?). I think we need a little bit more convincing proof that this really did happen, and heck even, I'll donate a few coins.
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 11:40:21 PM

Hahahaha.. Let me paraphrase for Matthew..

"Merry Christmas, go fuck yourself!"

Personally Im sorry to hear about the fire, the pictures alone are enough proof for me, because if you take the time to look at what is being taken, its obvious the OWNER is taking the photos and not a random dipshit like matthew taking pictures of the local arson fires he sets for his scrapbook

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 12:53:19 AM

Personally Im sorry to hear about the fire, the pictures alone are enough proof for me, because if you take the time to look at what is being taken, its obvious the OWNER is taking the photos and not a random dipshit like matthew taking pictures of the local arson fires he sets for his scrapbook

I may act random, but I'm not really random. If I was truly random I would not be able to sustain this human form.

Also, when you're done dragging your knuckles read the point of the post again and you'll see that it has merit. Just because you're gullible doesn't mean anyone else has to be.

payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 01:03:25 AM

I may act random, but I'm not really random. If I was truly random I would not be able to sustain this human form.

Also, when you're done dragging your knuckles read the point of the post again and you'll see that it has merit. Just because you're gullible doesn't mean anyone else has to be.

for what it's worth, when i first read the thread i immediately ran the images through tineye and found 0 matches.

hehe, i said 'matches'.
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 01:06:24 AM

for what it's worth, when i first read the thread i immediately ran the images through tineye and found 0 matches.

hehe, i said 'matches'.

The pictures are one offs, for many reasons I wont go into.. Its obvious..

Sure, we have to keep our paranoid tinfoil hats on most of the time, but sometimes, the benefit of the doubt is required..

Matthew, grow a heart first, then wear tinfoil hat second..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 01:39:53 AM

hehe, i said 'matches'.

The pictures are one offs, for many reasons I wont go into.. Its obvious..

Sure, we have to keep our paranoid tinfoil hats on most of the time, but sometimes, the benefit of the doubt is required..

Matthew, grow a heart first, then wear tinfoil hat second..

I know this is hard for you or anyone else who has already 'made up their mind about [me]' to understand, but when I first saw this thread I wanted to say "I am so sorry for your loss". Do you know why I didn't? Because I also immediately thought about what a good scam this would be.

It is not an issue of not having a heart, it's an issue of having a loud brain. Turn yours up and I'll turn mine down.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 01:48:21 AM

I know this is hard for you or anyone else who has already 'made up their mind about [me]' to understand, but when I first saw this thread I wanted to say "I am so sorry for your loss". Do you know why I didn't? Because I also immediately thought about what a good scam this would be.

It is not an issue of not having a heart, it's an issue of having a loud brain. Turn yours up and I'll turn mine down.
In case you missed it. There is a photo of a smoke damaged computer that suspiciously looks like a bitcoin miner.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: