Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont know where else to post  (Read 1743 times)
shakaru (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:31:27 AM

I do not expect anyone to reply to this or even really why I am writing this other than I have no where else to. As alot of you know, I just got hit really really hard on a scam, and while PayPal is the one in the middle here, I am going to be the one who loses out here. And to be honest. Its got me pretty down.
I have been hard at making a bitcoin super store. And boy have I run into some hurdles. First locations, nearly burnt down due to a adjasant building. As a result, less than 30 days into my lease, I have no power and a landlord who will show to be a slum lord. I have to break lease a month later and out a good amount of money. Live and learn.
SDM-West2: I move into a new home now. I find a great deal through the landlord of the people I had sublet a room from. In case you didnt know. These people decided to pocket my last 2 months rent and not pay the landlord. I get told with 10 days that they are getting evicted and went nuts. Dont worry. Im a respected member of our community. This matter has been resolved in a way that only Karma can explain.
But with that, my new place was prime candidate for SDM-West2. Until it is move in day and the meth heads are still there. The land lord is no where to be found (came 3 days later after 3 blow off appointments) and when we do move in, I asked specifically about the power and not only told it was good, but was told it could run my nebulizer.
My home as of now has only a 20amp breaker. During the month of november, I required the use of my nebulizer in the middle of then night and coudl not power it. This resulted in an er trip and an ambulance ride as my girlfriend panically ran from me to the breaker box outside to flip the only switch back on, to have my machine flip it again.
The day after I get out, I call my land lord. Funny ring, no option of voice mail. I call my property manager. Same. I try both again and again and fianlly the land lord gives me a text. "I am out of the country. Call later" I try over until the day rent is due and say "Hey, this place is not up to code. (ohhhhhh. did I mention there is a hole in my back door with plywood over it to this day?) I am not paying rent until its up to code as the law says" I get met with them showing up at midnight to "check on the back property" that is vacant and shine a light in my window. And they still have not taken care of anything now 27 days past the 30+ days of notice.

thats just my home/buissnes.
Then I have astana hit me for $1600 in reversals on paypayl for good he backed out on mid deal and ended causes such stress that I became ill and did my best to stay composed in the mater as he made a fool enough to get banned. Thats not counting the $650 in btc to paypal deals he also revesed that were public deals in the currency section. After fees and all, I owe PAYPAL (not him 2700usd) and you know what? I dont know even how to start.
Ive lost over 10k usd to MtGox and said, "Fuck it! I mined that coin and I still got money from it." and I gave up when my emails went unanswered. But now, this is starting to hurt. And Im ready to just give up. I havent even touched on the 8gpus 2 mobos 2 psus 2 gpus I sent to england, half of which was "lost" but because I lost the trackign number, I took blame and sent a second set of hardware (cp880419759us). Once that number was sent, the credit card got called and revesed for 340gbp. (to date 412gbp in fees, ect from paypal).
So
What do I do
I cant afford this
paypal wont even connect me to a rep when I call and when I do get anywhere, I am asked to leave a number they dont call back and Im
Idk

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 12:10:26 PM

This is so hard to read!

I really sincerely hope things get better for you in the new year.  Like seriously bud, you sound like such an honest hardworking person who is hit with a dominoes effect of bad luck.  But you will get through this.  You have capitol and you will be on top again very soon.

We have a large office with a massive electric panel if you wish to send miners this way so they will be mining at least?  Or anything else I can do, I will do, to help you.
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 12:11:22 PM

OH IDEA!!

create a miner worker on your favorite pool, and let people point some hashing power towards it!!!!  This way they can donate some shares to you!!!!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 12:14:57 PM

This is so hard to read!

Mostly for it's grammatically incorrectness and long winded speaking style.

Happy Holidays. Everyone's lives are difficult. Try doing something different instead of begging.

mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 12:23:04 PM

This is so hard to read!

Happy Holidays. Everyone's lives are difficult. Try doing something different instead of begging.
Hardly a call for the grammar police... 
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 09:56:02 PM

I nolonger feel that this Pain is of the high priority amungst the bitcoin forums, Perhaps we should point our attention to the person with the burnt house,
Shakaru states that PayPal sided with him, Therefore, The total losses are less
Agreed.  He was not asking for donations, but just stating his current state of events which got slightly better last night which is excellent news.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:36:25 PM

I don't know where else to post either.

I don't know why you are getting scammed so often, a lot of it via PayPal, and yet you continue to use it.

I don't know if what you are saying is true or not - because you do not sound convincing.

I hope what you are saying is truth, because I am really counting on getting my $200 back (waiting since October), if you're a scammer this will be harder (if possible at all).

If this is true then all I can do is wish you good luck - and remember that the quicker you get over it and start acting the better it will be for you.

I also had and have problems of my own (even tried suicide in the past but failed to succeed (not recommended)), but I never write about them on public forums - it won't help.

Hoping to get my money back,
Good luck,
Malevolent

Signature space available for rent.
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 11:00:52 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2011, 03:01:56 AM by Red Emerald

Whenever I see walls of text like this, I expect it to end with "my mom got scared, and said, 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.'"

EDIT: I don't mean to say that I'm not sorry about your house.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 07:16:48 PM

Whenever I see walls of text like this, I expect it to end with "my mom got scared, and said, 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.'"

If it was by me, you better believe it.

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 01:46:48 AM

This is so hard to read!

Giant douche award goes to Matthew, again, for the 12th week in a row..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 02:34:44 AM

I've been around for a little while and although I haven't had direct trades/interactions with shakaru my impression based on his activity and involvement in the community is that he is not a scammer by any means. I have been away for some months so I may have missed something, but regardless I wish him well and if I had the resources to assist him I would do so without hesitation.

I had considered driving down to him to assist for free when he was requesting on-site setup help a couple of months back, I am only a few hours away. I am still able to help in this manner but it appears this type of assistance is not necessary or required.

@shakaru: aside from donations (which I can't help with at this time), what else could the community do to assist?
altuin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 06:46:41 PM

Try going on a legal rampage. Get the last scraps of your money, hire a lawyer, and sue your landlord, sue the scammer, etc
With any luck and sufficient proof, you should be back on your feet on no time.
blue.mitzi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 12:03:28 PM

Then I have astana hit me for $1600 in reversals on paypayl for good he backed out on mid deal

Sorry I have to add this but your a liar. You backed out, not him. You cancled the deal. I have seen the logs, screenshots of your skype conversations and they all confirm this. I will post them if people would like to see the evidence, he sent them to me over icq and they are not photoshopped or altered in any way.

You also still owe him $1600 and refuse to pay him back.

What you have done by listing names, phone numbers on a public forum and advocating turning him into police is disgusting.

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 31, 2011, 07:42:47 AM

Then I have astana hit me for $1600 in reversals on paypayl for good he backed out on mid deal

Sorry I have to add this but your a liar. You backed out, not him. You cancled the deal. I have seen the logs, screenshots of your skype conversations and they all confirm this. I will post them if people would like to see the evidence, he sent them to me over icq and they are not photoshopped or altered in any way.

You also still owe him $1600 and refuse to pay him back.

What you have done by listing names, phone numbers on a public forum and advocating turning him into police is disgusting.

Hi Asstana!

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 01, 2012, 02:39:44 AM

Maybe it would be a good idea to focus on getting your living arrangements and your life in general to a satisfactory place before trying to take on any more business type ventures.  It's hard to make good business decisions if you're already under stress, and it sounds like stuff is starting to have a bit of a domino effect in your life.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
January 02, 2012, 03:42:54 PM

Maybe you could try moving to a different part of the country, somewhere they build buildings to modern code and landlords respond to complaints?

I don't think that first part exists anywhere, the second is a diecroll everyhwere

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: