Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 02:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitania: No-KYC Crypto Exchange with Integrated P2P Marketplace  (Read 595 times)
BitaniaExchange (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 8
Merit: 4


View Profile WWW
March 23, 2026, 12:06:13 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2026, 11:06:28 AM by BitaniaExchange
Merited by klarki (3), Hanadawa (1)
 #1













tbct_mt2
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1083


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
March 27, 2026, 03:31:42 AM
 #2

I registered my account at Bitania and I am impressed that there is smooth experience with Tor. Registration does not need any email address and I could easily create my account with username I wanted and set up the account password. Then account registration done very quickly and easily.

I check all four available trading pairs on the exchange for now, and generally trading volume is low while the highest trading volume is for BTC/USDT trading pair but it's normal as Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency. With time, the exchange will have opportunity to grow up more, so its trading volume will potentially be improved too.

Another impression is Bitania exchange provides P2P trade, there https://p2p.bitania.com/

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
allfriends88
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 107


View Profile
March 27, 2026, 03:41:49 AM
 #3

I just saw the signature collection campaign board and was curious if Bitania has an official social media platform like x? The only official Telegram channel I found. Are there any plans to expand to X to increase credibility and reach a wider audience? As far as I know, this will provide additional benefits.

Next, I would like to ask about the legal aspects and jurisdiction of Bitania? I think this is quite important to know if you are willing to answer it.
YellowSwap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 27, 2026, 04:17:09 AM
 #4

The registration is sleek and faster than many exchanges out there, but I do have a question, why does it requires only username and not email address to register? Part of a security protocol? But I am fine with the 2Fa Authentication availability, I just feel like sending passcode to email will add extra security too.

Well-done.
Ojima-ojo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 624


View Profile
March 27, 2026, 05:33:25 AM
 #5

Welcome to Bitcointalk, your exchange exposure's came at the instance of your signature campaign lunch, Bitania is another privacy focused exchange and what make this site unique is that p2p aspect majority of privacy oriented no KYC exchange as your lack that p2p feature, most important questions will come later for the time being you are welcome to Bitcointalk once again.


Interesting is the record that Bitania site/operations started date back in 2009 which is a long time, last update 2025 and you domain expires in December 2026, this record is incredible and signal long time presence, that reduces people fear because the risks with privacy exchange like this is high.
snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 511


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
March 27, 2026, 05:50:19 AM
 #6

I have a registered account on your exchange. This was really quick, and it literally took only a few seconds for me to register the account.
Other than this, I really like the live chat feature, which I really believe can help its users if they have any problem or question about the features of this exchange. I really would like to welcome you guys to bitcointalk and wish you the best of luck with your project.

Besides this, I really would love to explore the exchange feature more, but for now, I am out of my hometown and will do it once I get free.

hugeblack
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4817


View Profile WWW
March 27, 2026, 07:48:53 AM
 #7

While the domain is over 15 years old, Bitania's activity has only been around for 8 months.

Managing such platforms requires high liquidity; otherwise, orders may not be executed, or at least will incur higher fees (due to exchange rate fluctuations).

I will create a transaction and update my reply.

▄███████████████████████▄
██████████▀███▄██████████
████████▀████▀▀██████████
█████████████████▀███████
███████▀▄████▄▄██████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
████████▐███████▌████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
██████████▀▀████▀▄███████
███████▄█████████████████
██████████▄▄████▄████████
██████████▀███▄██████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 MoBit 
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
 NO   LOGS
 
 LOW  FEES
 
 PGP  GUARANTEE
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
░▀▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 3692


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile WWW
March 27, 2026, 08:46:23 AM
 #8

While the domain is over 15 years old, Bitania's activity has only been around for 8 months.

Managing such platforms requires high liquidity; otherwise, orders may not be executed, or at least will incur higher fees (due to exchange rate fluctuations).

I will create a transaction and update my reply.

That's actually what I want to ask: the BTC doesn't have much liquidity. The problem with this is that trading with this distorted chart is hard to analyze.
Lack of slippage and real execution: scalping with this chart is impossible.


Other things that I want to ask are where the terms and support section is and the privacy policy. At least let the users know that this is not a KYC exchange and what things they need to avoid while using the exchange.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
coupable
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 868

SIG-317BBF00AB


View Profile
March 27, 2026, 12:01:00 PM
 #9

Welcome to bitcointalk Bitania. Just noticed this ANN after announcing the start of the signature campaign that looks very promising. I just register in the platform and I have three notes:
1. Registration is fast and smooth. But without considering any security measure. At least, the user should solve a simple captcha before completing registration.
2- I can't find/add my local currency to create a p2p offer. I think it won't cost nothing to add all local currencies or at least an empty blank where the user can write his local currency manually.
3. Where is the Terms and Services section? I can't find it.

Interesting is the record that Bitania site/operations started date back in 2009 which is a long time, last update 2025 and you domain expires in December 2026, this record is incredible and signal long time presence, that reduces people fear because the risks with privacy exchange like this is high.

45 recorded captures since 2010 but I can't access any of them because of security standards set by the domain owner. Looking to use old domains became a trend as a similar case was discussed few days ago in the scam and accusation board.
BitaniaExchange (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 8
Merit: 4


View Profile WWW
March 27, 2026, 04:08:28 PM
 #10

While the domain is over 15 years old, Bitania's activity has only been around for 8 months.

Managing such platforms requires high liquidity; otherwise, orders may not be executed, or at least will incur higher fees (due to exchange rate fluctuations).

I will create a transaction and update my reply.

That's actually what I want to ask: the BTC doesn't have much liquidity. The problem with this is that trading with this distorted chart is hard to analyze.
Lack of slippage and real execution: scalping with this chart is impossible.


Other things that I want to ask are where the terms and support section is and the privacy policy. At least let the users know that this is not a KYC exchange and what things they need to avoid while using the exchange.

You raise some good points which I'd like to take a moment to answer here. First off, our exchange's fees are static at 0.15% maker/ 0.25% taker. These may drop in the future.

Slippage is higher right now because Bitania Exchange is the primary market maker on the platform right now. We run our market maker account on all pairs based on an aggregate oracle price from Binance and Kraken datafeeds and have dynamic leveling set based on our own reserves, market volatility, and some other back-end factors.

As Bitania grows, we expect more users to begin placing their own limit orders/ even market making on Bitania. This is going to thicken our books, squeeze the spread smaller, support larger market orders at near-market rates.

With regard to the charts, yes, they may not perfectly mimic an exchange with high volume on lower periods to give traders the most accurate impression of the real market at the moment. This is because our charts only reflect the activity on the Bitania platform itself.

With regard to a TOS link, for now you may find it here: https://p2p.bitania.com/terms although we will definitely add a clear link to the TOS on the exchange platform soon. Thank you for the suggestion and feedbacks!
BitaniaExchange (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 8
Merit: 4


View Profile WWW
March 27, 2026, 04:11:25 PM
 #11

The registration is sleek and faster than many exchanges out there, but I do have a question, why does it requires only username and not email address to register? Part of a security protocol? But I am fine with the 2Fa Authentication availability, I just feel like sending passcode to email will add extra security too.

Well-done.

Email is not required to allow for an easier and more private sign-up process.

Adding email as an optional form of 2FA, notification receiving, and point for receiving Bitania updates is on our roadmap though!
BitaniaExchange (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 8
Merit: 4


View Profile WWW
March 27, 2026, 04:33:52 PM
 #12

I just saw the signature collection campaign board and was curious if Bitania has an official social media platform like x? The only official Telegram channel I found. Are there any plans to expand to X to increase credibility and reach a wider audience? As far as I know, this will provide additional benefits.

Next, I would like to ask about the legal aspects and jurisdiction of Bitania? I think this is quite important to know if you are willing to answer it.


You can find us on X @BitaniaExchange (https://x.com/BitaniaExchange).
adultcrypto
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1190
Merit: 584


View Profile
March 27, 2026, 09:04:43 PM
 #13

You have created an amazing project here and I'm already loving everything, from the UI to the functionality of your platform and even the personalized forum which you have created. This is the first no-KYC exchange that is offering p2p services and that is a welcomed development. However, I need some clarification especially on the p2p services which is one of your selling point. Given the sensitivity of p2p services, how do you settle dispute between merchants and users when they occur like one party claiming to have made payments ( since verifiable name like those in official documents are not needed)? I know your blog (https://blog.bitania.com/) did a wonderful job explaining the p2p operation and even safety tips to avoid p2p scams, but it seems I did not clearly get the aspect of dispute resolution well explained.

alankasman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 352


View Profile
March 28, 2026, 06:37:54 AM
 #14

I found the registration process very smooth and not too difficult. It's a pleasure to join this campaign. I hope we can do it well, safely, and that good things will accompany us all in this campaign.

I really appreciate this campaign. From the moment I registered, it seemed quite practical and perhaps this is the best way for those of us who have joined this campaign. I hope we are given good health as we maintain this campaign well from the beginning onward. I feel proud to have been accepted into what is likely to be quite an extraordinary campaign.

Extraordinary.
Yamifoud
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 557


View Profile
March 28, 2026, 06:56:55 AM
 #15

I have no comment on the view, as everything looks good. But in regard to coins accepted, I think there is something they need to improve. The more coins accepted, the more it attracts traders.

Still exploring the site, though.
RewFrew
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 158


NO KYC Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
March 28, 2026, 10:56:56 AM
 #16

I think it's a great project. Its exterior design, interior work, everything seemed extraordinary and spectacular. I opened an account on bitania.com and everything seemed fine to me. But what I find most remarkable is that there is no need for any KYC, which will be of great help to those in countries like ours where cryptocurrencies are illegal. However, I have not yet been able to clear the issue of security in the P2P trade, if it is possible to ensure security here, then in a word, it will be great. And we'll feel a lot safer using it.

I found the registration process very smooth. In a word, great. I wish this project all the best. Hopefully we can go a long way with bitania.

DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 390



View Profile
March 28, 2026, 01:10:26 PM
 #17

Welcome to the community, the official site of Bitcointalk.org.
When I came across this site at the service section I was propelled to signed up, but on doing that it was only given an option to signed up without any space for mail registration. I also understood the fact that it's privacy exchange where someone data are not exposes. But it would also be better to make a specific space for mail maybe if someone could not able to remember their details, they could restore their account through their mail just to verify they are the original owner of the account than just to sign up without even confirmation code coming from mail or from the exchange directly.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
Inior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 424
Merit: 143


View Profile
March 29, 2026, 05:22:19 AM
 #18

Firstly welcome to the forum, it's a great thing that you found your way to the official bitcointalk community where cryptocurrency is the major topic here, and I also believe starting your promotion with signature campaigns is a smart move as well as in the hands of a good manager.
I signed up not long ago and I was impressed with the way things worked out during the sign up process, that was when it really got dawn in me that it was a non KYC crypto exchange. I like non kyc services expecially when it comes to cryptocurrency and the fact that the site works fine and smooth with top notch interface, I already like it and urge cryptocurrency enthusiasts to try it out.
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
March 29, 2026, 09:57:43 PM
 #19

Welcome to bitcointalk!

I was wondering if Bitania team is willing to put a decent amount in a trusted escrow just like how other exchanges did? I personally like this approach as it builds further confidence with users especially if the service in question has just started promoting in bitcointalk.
fadhilz123
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1728
Merit: 256


View Profile
March 30, 2026, 03:32:19 AM
 #20

I found the registration process very smooth and not too difficult. It's a pleasure to join this campaign. I hope we can do it well, safely, and that good things will accompany us all in this campaign.

I really appreciate this campaign. From the moment I registered, it seemed quite practical and perhaps this is the best way for those of us who have joined this campaign. I hope we are given good health as we maintain this campaign well from the beginning onward. I feel proud to have been accepted into what is likely to be quite an extraordinary campaign.

Extraordinary.
The interface is still very simple, and I'm still looking for where to bind an email address within this exchange because in the settings I only found a 2FA link as a security enhancement. So, I think there are still many things that this exchange needs to update in the future to attract more users. I also understand that there are still things that need to be added, as the exchange is still very new, so there aren't many coins listed yet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!