Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:28:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX btc withdrawals down  (Read 848 times)
jwest411 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:20:06 AM

I just tried to withdraw btc from CampBX, but I got the response: cold wallet maintenance... please try again in 5 hours. This message has been there all day. anyone got any idea how long has this been going on? The only announcement was on March 21st, and it said the maintenance would last only 2 hours. I don't think they would have frozen btc withdrawals for that long, or else I would have heard about it. I was hoping CampBX would be able to differentiate themselves from MtGox with more transparency, but I guess not.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:42:35 AM

Maybe it was unexpected maintenance, and they didn't make an announcement?
Down since March 21st seems really unlikely.
Hope they fix it soon.

BitCoinMadness

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:26:38 PM

I just tried to withdraw btc from CampBX, but I got the response: cold wallet maintenance... please try again in 5 hours. This message has been there all day. anyone got any idea how long has this been going on? The only announcement was on March 21st, and it said the maintenance would last only 2 hours. I don't think they would have frozen btc withdrawals for that long, or else I would have heard about it. I was hoping CampBX would be able to differentiate themselves from MtGox with more transparency, but I guess not.

I have a probelm withdrawing bitcoins myself at Campbx. I tried yesterday (April 5, 2014) to move some coins to another exchange. Conveniently on their part, they have a notice of suspending bitcoins withdrawals for 90 days on my account. That crap ain't going to fly with me. Perhaps it's just a technical problem. (If so, and they promptly fix it, then great.)

I immediately opened up a ticket (Ticket: #OOM-398-86516). If I don't get full resolution of this within two or three business days, I'll file a formal complaint with their regulator, the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. I'm not going to let this linger without taking action.

We'll see how it goes. I hope this isn't the harbinger of another Gox. I hope to God it's not!
BitCoinMadness

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:58:54 AM

Have you been able to withdraw since this post?
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:58:53 PM

There have been plenty of issues with CampBX lately, including a problem I had that lingered for weeks.  I am sure something funny is going on there and I advise you to take prompt action if you can't get coins/cash out ASAP.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:20:41 PM

I have a probelm withdrawing bitcoins myself at Campbx. I tried yesterday (April 5, 2014) to move some coins to another exchange. Conveniently on their part, they have a notice of suspending bitcoins withdrawals for 90 days on my account. That crap ain't going to fly with me. Perhaps it's just a technical problem. (If so, and they promptly fix it, then great.)

I immediately opened up a ticket (Ticket: #OOM-398-86516). If I don't get full resolution of this within two or three business days, I'll file a formal complaint with their regulator, the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. I'm not going to let this linger without taking action.

We'll see how it goes. I hope this isn't the harbinger of another Gox. I hope to God it's not!

Two or three business days?!??  Good luck with that.  Took me more than two months to get my ticket resolved and that was months ago.  That place has been in a death spiral for awhile so you may be lucky to get any resolution at all at this point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: