Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptopaths = Savior of crypto currency? The Crypto Knight?  (Read 2279 times)
Cryptoshi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:51:53 AM

I have seen Cryptopaths around this forum to me he seems almost like a god that stands for the very principles of crypto currency and at the heart of that which is freedom.

I honestly believe Cryptopaths is the one to lead cryptocurrency to a new age but people like the members of Operation Shitcoin cleanout (Mudda Fudda, R3wt, Spoetnik,)  will try to stop him because they stand for the very opposite of freedom they are the ones that stand for control of others, the ones that deny others their own freedom and those that are consumed by greed. I feel BitcoinExpress and Cryptopaths will either be the greatest allies in crypto and usher in a new age or they will be the greatest enemies with their final battle determining the very fate of crypto but only time will tell. The thing is I fear we have not all seen the light and in our blindness we will drive away our hero.

Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Crypto deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Crypto Knight.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:09:22 AM

CryptoKnight coin ANN topic just posted was that you ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557535.0

git yer IPO'z ya'll !!!11111

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:18:35 AM

That is a poll for people to voice their opinion and vote for which coin they think is the worst. Like you I do not determine which coin is the worst for everyone and then go ahead attacking it and extorting the devs on it. I put up a poll were people can voice their opinions because yes I do stand for freedom, and like the OP on this thread has stated you stand for selfishness, greed and controlling others.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:25:15 AM

what coin did i attack and extort devs on ?

i think the shit you just typed out here is insane.. FAR more insane than the crap the OP posted :/

and wow relax guy your gonna give yourself a stroke or something, you clearly did not get i was joking ..sad.

gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:33:27 AM

it is about technologic advancement and communities not about declaring this or that person jesus or hitler.
Only innovation counts. Names, characters and child's plays are not of interest. Those who produce great products will be honored. All others are really insignificant.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:34:32 PM

Right any mother fucker extorting or attempting to extort people please PM me their account details.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:08:11 PM

ok i will if i hear of any of that..

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:59:44 PM

This should be entertaining as I thought I would never be the one to sit back and "watch" a thread LOL...

BTW, I am no one's ally and I am not a member of the supposed Operation Shitcoin Cleanup. They do not need BCX as combined they indeed do have enough resources to wreck havoc on most coins by themselves.

Besides I don't play well in groups.

~BCX~

I was recently in talks with BCX to stop what he was doing or I would terminate him myself, in this quote here you can see he chose the former. I'm happy he saw the light and I will continue to handle those that attempt to control something that is supposed to be free.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:02:15 PM

I have seen Cryptopaths around this forum to me he seems almost like a god that stands for the very principles of crypto currency and at the heart of that which is freedom.

I honestly believe Cryptopaths is the one to lead cryptocurrency to a new age but people like the members of Operation Shitcoin cleanout (Mudda Fudda, R3wt, Spoetnik,)  will try to stop him because they stand for the very opposite of freedom they are the ones that stand for control of others, the ones that deny others their own freedom and those that are consumed by greed. I feel BitcoinExpress and Cryptopaths will either be the greatest allies in crypto and usher in a new age or they will be the greatest enemies with their final battle determining the very fate of crypto but only time will tell. The thing is I fear we have not all seen the light and in our blindness we will drive away our hero.

Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Crypto deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Crypto Knight.

If he is a silent guardian, then why does he post in the forum?

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:48:17 PM

If your name is Bit_Happy then why are you mad? Posting irrelevant failed attempts at sarcasm is pointless.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:09:54 AM

If your name is Bit_Happy then why are you mad? Posting irrelevant failed attempts at sarcasm is pointless.

I'm not mad.
If you are going to be a decent Savior you will need much better people skills.  Cheesy

Infectiphibian

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:16:16 AM

Cryptopath is a narcissitic shitcoin dev that uses sock puppets to gain attention. He uses Bitcointalk for an adrenaline rush to get through his next jerking off session.  He is a very busy man with all the shitcoin creation, jerking off and talking to himself. We should all be proud.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:18:48 AM

Cryptopath is a narcissitic shitcoin dev that uses sock puppets to gain attention. He uses Bitcointalk for an adrenaline rush to get through his next jerking off session.  He is a very busy man with all the shitcoin creation, jerking off and talking to himself. We should all be proud.

We should invite our real-world friends and family to watch what "we" have created?

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:54:58 AM

Bit what are you talking about
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:37:26 AM

I'm sure you are.
Cryptoshi (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:39:40 AM

why are you denying our Saviour?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:54:58 AM

Independencecoin iz teh sayvur!!!!111eleventy

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:47:51 AM

Independencecoin iz teh sayvur!!!!111eleventy

Why do all your comments consist of incoherent words.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:41:16 AM

That is a poll for people to voice their opinion and vote for which coin they think is the worst. Like you I do not determine which coin is the worst for everyone and then go ahead attacking it and extorting the devs on it. I put up a poll were people can voice their opinions because yes I do stand for freedom, and like the OP on this thread has stated you stand for selfishness, greed and controlling others.

gimme your Bitcoin or else !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:55:47 AM

@OP

yuuuuuup

he said it him self.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg6432250#msg6432250

cryptopaths

Re: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution
April 27, 2014, 08:29:21 PM

Reply with quote  #1576
Muddafudda, spoetnik, r3wt and the rest of you operation shitcoin goons listen up I've beaten you you're a pathetic bunch of failiures and I am victorious. I am the Crypto Knight you are nothing. I have won, Operation Liberation has won. Operation Liberation now and forever!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: