Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 02:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ⓜ️ MoBit.Exchange - Anonymous Exchange 💠 Escrow 0.25 BTC 💠  (Read 6778 times)
decodx
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000



View Profile
September 20, 2026, 03:08:42 PM
 #381

Mobit has responded to this feedback. I don't think they were even aware of it until it was posted here, which is understandable, given the sheer number of platforms where feedback can be left these days; it becomes a real nightmare for PR teams to handle it all.
<...>

Yes, MoBit responded to the feedback and confirmed that the issue has been resolved. I am sure they would have responded sooner had they been aware of it. And you are right, no support or PR team can monitor every single corner of the internet 24/7 without something slipping through the cracks.

What's a real shame is that sites like Monerica can even simply put out such negative comments publicly without even trying to contact the exchange and get the other side of the coin. anyone can post any fake or unverified claim they want, and it stays up without a second thought. One hater or competitor can destroy a reputation in minutes and the business then must work hard to clean up the mess.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 03:41:31 PM
Merited by MoBitExchange (1)
 #382

Mobit has responded to this feedback. I don't think they were even aware of it until it was posted here, which is understandable, given the sheer number of platforms where feedback can be left these days; it becomes a real nightmare for PR teams to handle it all.

Yes, still they haven't left that scam tag from the status that simply means their team isn't active that much at their own website otherwise they would most probably read that feedback and remove that scam tag from a genuine service like Mobit with good reputation. There are many such platforms these days and it's true that a platform's team faces huge issues by becoming active on all of those platforms to resolve the issues and to leave their feedback.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2058
Merit: 619


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 03:47:46 PM
Merited by MoBitExchange (1)
 #383

Mobit has responded to this feedback. I don't think they were even aware of it until it was posted here, which is understandable, given the sheer number of platforms where feedback can be left these days; it becomes a real nightmare for PR teams to handle it all.


Thanks for mentioning it here, so it solved the problem, but seeing them mention Mobit as a scam site just because of one case (which was not even a scam) while others shared positive feedback. I also saw this case a few weeks ago, but I thought it must have been resolved and Mobit must have informed them already and they must be verifying but it seems like they were not.

Well monerico should change the status of scam ASAP now.

examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 5016



View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 10:00:11 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), MoBitExchange (1)
 #384

I'm not sure, but does Monerica ever remove feedback?

I even think that it would be wrong in this case.
It can be seen from the whole situation that the user wrote negative feedback impatiently, already after two hours. The problem was resolved, but the Mobit team did not follow the discussion and responded 20 days later. Therefore, they did not solve the case just to remove bad feedback, but it was solved by a regular procedure.
I think that the whole situation is more useful for Mobit, than if someone wrote "great exchange, everything went smoothly". I would rather pay attention to this kind of feedback than any other.


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
hugeblack
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4822



View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 08:57:09 AM
Merited by MoBitExchange (1)
 #385

I think that the whole situation is more useful for Mobit, than if someone wrote "great exchange, everything went smoothly". I would rather pay attention to this kind of feedback than any other.
Precisely; negative reviews (and how they are resolved) are far more valuable than a hundred positive ones. In fact, seeing a platform with a 100% positive rating and absolutely no negative feedback is a red flag rather than a good sign.

In general, I am waiting to see how long it will take Monerica to remove the "scam" tag. long delay will be a valid reason to distrust them.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
tbct_mt2
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1083


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 01:05:11 PM
 #386

Precisely; negative reviews (and how they are resolved) are far more valuable than a hundred positive ones. In fact, seeing a platform with a 100% positive rating and absolutely no negative feedback is a red flag rather than a good sign.

In general, I am waiting to see how long it will take Monerica to remove the "scam" tag. long delay will be a valid reason to distrust them.
A genuine review campaign for example is to find valuable reviews from community, with bugs reported or feature improvements if possible. Any company has its internal resources for product development, and they even have outsourced people hired for some tasks but there are always things can not be seen by the company.

It's main reason of having review programs, bug bounty programs so that if there are important things to be fixed, improved or developed, the company will receive it from community through reviews.

You're very right that a negative feedback if valid is more meaningful for a company than hundred of positive reviews that are more easily to write.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
zasad@
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 5845


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 01:27:46 PM
 #387

Swap your Ethereum for Solana or other Layer 2 assets, but make sure to transfer the coins to a new wallet. You can do this in the swap settings.
https://app.rango.exchange/
I will see but I have other plans for these coins.

Check the new wallet using an AML checker. Many services offer free checks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5588201.0
I have already bookmarked your list some time ago. I checked most of them, and all of them required me to book a demo. I only tested two that did not require a demo, and the B1's checker was already on my list, but thanks again for sharing it.
If I were to register an exchange account in my own name, I would fund it via bank transfer. That way, the exchange would have no grounds for conducting checks. Receiving coins from third-party wallets creates extra complications for tax reporting, so I would avoid doing that.

In many countries, cryptocurrencies held on custodial services are subject to the same level of oversight as bank accounts. The fewer suspicious transfers there are, the fewer questions regulators will have for you.

Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2058
Merit: 619


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 04:20:19 PM
 #388

If I were to register an exchange account in my own name, I would fund it via bank transfer. That way, the exchange would have no grounds for conducting checks. Receiving coins from third-party wallets creates extra complications for tax reporting, so I would avoid doing that.

In many countries, cryptocurrencies held on custodial services are subject to the same level of oversight as bank accounts. The fewer suspicious transfers there are, the fewer questions regulators will have for you.
Tax reporting is not an issue here at least for now. Because there is no law for tax yet, maybe next year they will introduce one but for now they have just accepted cryptocurrency and the rumors are they will tax 15%. Also, those who use CEXs mostly use them for trading and for P2P. We can't CEXs the same way you can with banks.

So, if someone holds funds in their non custodial wallets, they have to move them to CEXs in order to convert them into fiat unless they are not holding those funds till their death (Which no one actually does).

MoBitExchange (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 56
Merit: 169

#kycfree 🗽


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 04:50:06 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)
 #389

I'm not sure, but does Monerica ever remove feedback?

I even think that it would be wrong in this case.
It can be seen from the whole situation that the user wrote negative feedback impatiently, already after two hours. The problem was resolved, but the Mobit team did not follow the discussion and responded 20 days later. Therefore, they did not solve the case just to remove bad feedback, but it was solved by a regular procedure.
I think that the whole situation is more useful for Mobit, than if someone wrote "great exchange, everything went smoothly". I would rather pay attention to this kind of feedback than any other.


The problem is that Monerica is rather slow to respond to status change requests. The user who posted the complaint didn't bother to come back and report that the issue had been resolved.

Furthermore, orders are automatically deleted after a certain period; even though we signed the PGP message and marked the order as "resolved," it no longer appears because it was automatically removed. So, we definitely need the community's help to report this.

Perhaps someone knows who was behind this accusation and will ask the user to return.
hugeblack
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4822



View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 06:41:10 AM
 #390

Perhaps someone knows who was behind this accusation and will ask the user to return.
I think the fastest way is to contact ----> https://www.reddit.com/user/ryitnoise/
@examplens I don't have an old Reddit account, so if you (or anyone else) could help, I would be grateful.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 5016



View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 01:46:56 PM
 #391

Perhaps someone knows who was behind this accusation and will ask the user to return.
I think the fastest way is to contact ----> https://www.reddit.com/user/ryitnoise/
@examplens I don't have an old Reddit account, so if you (or anyone else) could help, I would be grateful.
As far as I can see, they don't have their official channels on Reddit, and I'm not sure how effective it is through PM, considering that I've never communicated with the user myself.
But I can try.
Is this surely the account of someone who edits the monerica site?

I see they are active on X as well, so maybe give that a try. Mobit is also present on that network.
https://x.com/MonericaProject

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 03:21:50 AM
 #392

In general, I am waiting to see how long it will take Monerica to remove the "scam" tag. long delay will be a valid reason to distrust them.
I think manually contact them will be more effective as it seems like they're not visiting the site pages that they listed on their platform that's the reason why they haven't even noticed the reply from Mobit on their platform. So contacting them through either Reddit or through X will be more effective I guess. I'll also contact them thought the Reddit by sending a message to the ID that you shared in your new post and also I'll try to send a message to their X account as well so they might recheck their own Mobit page and remove that scam status from it.

Edit: I sent them a message at their Reddit hope they'll check it out.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
zasad@
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 5845


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 09:46:53 AM
 #393

If I were to register an exchange account in my own name, I would fund it via bank transfer. That way, the exchange would have no grounds for conducting checks. Receiving coins from third-party wallets creates extra complications for tax reporting, so I would avoid doing that.

In many countries, cryptocurrencies held on custodial services are subject to the same level of oversight as bank accounts. The fewer suspicious transfers there are, the fewer questions regulators will have for you.
Tax reporting is not an issue here at least for now. Because there is no law for tax yet, maybe next year they will introduce one but for now they have just accepted cryptocurrency and the rumors are they will tax 15%. Also, those who use CEXs mostly use them for trading and for P2P. We can't CEXs the same way you can with banks.

So, if someone holds funds in their non custodial wallets, they have to move them to CEXs in order to convert them into fiat unless they are not holding those funds till their death (Which no one actually does).
It is great that you have no issues with taxes, but nowadays banks and tax authorities are quickly learning to identify such income and assess taxes, as everything is becoming digitized.

Looking at the experience in my country: in the past, one could own expensive cars and real estate without a worry. Recently, however, a practice has emerged where the tax authority compares the assets of such owners against their reported income and summons them for questioning by a tax inspector. AI is playing a major role in identifying these individuals.

Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2058
Merit: 619


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 01:02:02 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), snowpega (2)
 #394

The problem is that Monerica is rather slow to respond to status change requests. The user who posted the complaint didn't bother to come back and report that the issue had been resolved.

Furthermore, orders are automatically deleted after a certain period; even though we signed the PGP message and marked the order as "resolved," it no longer appears because it was automatically removed. So, we definitely need the community's help to report this.

Perhaps someone knows who was behind this accusation and will ask the user to return.
Mobit, as far as I remember, some weeks ago, someone shared this issue here. I will find the post and mention it here. The member asked you to respond to the request of the member who was facing the problem. The date is the same, so I am not 100% sure if that's the same case, but maybe it can help you recall something and you can contact that person directly or indirectly via Trevoid's help, considering that contact is still valid/available.
 
Although I am surprised, as I said before, that just one case and they declared it a scam!

I tried reaching you via PM four hours ago but still haven’t received a response. There’s a guy whose exchange is currently stuck with you. I have the order ID and all the necessary information, and I’ve confirmed that it’s legitimate.

Please reply to me by PM I’m still waiting.

Also, you should consider improving your support contact methods by adding SimpleX as a contact option. And improve your online time. For example, if something happens more serious, we may need to wait at least one day for a response.

Best regards,
— Trêvoid

examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 5016



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 01:38:07 PM
 #395

btw. That guy who left feedback on Monerica, was quite impatient and did it after 2 hours.
Now, for example, I have an order that is slowly exceeding the usual order execution time. So I wonder, what is the duration of the order, for example, for small amounts?
Is that less than 2 hours?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
hugeblack
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4822



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 02:16:07 PM
Merited by Trêvoid (1)
 #396

The date is the same, so I am not 100% sure if that's the same case, but maybe it can help you recall something and you can contact that person directly or indirectly via Trevoid's help, considering that contact is still valid/available.
@Trêvoid If you could help, I would be grateful.

btw. That guy who left feedback on Monerica, was quite impatient and did it after 2 hours.
the way Monerica handles feedback is extremely slow.


Perhaps someone knows who was behind this accusation and will ask the user to return.
Are you considering speeding up the support team's response time, or at least adding ProtonMail or SimpleX?

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
monerica
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 6


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 03:57:41 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)
 #397

Please use our actual website to submit a revision request to a listing. We are not active here and never have been. There is a MonericaProject Reddit but this is not active and it’s not the one mentioned. We have email and Twitter also. We have always acted quickly when using the contact methods we provide.

It’s very strange to see expectations of us reading every thread on here when we offer several contact methods.

TypoTonic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 699


The Lonely Penguin


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 03:59:05 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2026, 10:10:29 PM by TypoTonic
Merited by hugeblack (2), examplens (1), FinneysTrueVision (1), Faisal2202 (1)
 #398

The problem is that Monerica is rather slow to respond to status change requests. The user who posted the complaint didn't bother to come back and report that the issue had been resolved.

Furthermore, orders are automatically deleted after a certain period; even though we signed the PGP message and marked the order as "resolved," it no longer appears because it was automatically removed. So, we definitely need the community's help to report this.

Perhaps someone knows who was behind this accusation and will ask the user to return.
Hello Mobit! Monerica beat me to it here, but yeah, I submitted a revision request (linking the discussion in this thread) explaining that the issue was already resolved. To my surprise, it was approved immediately and the "scam" status is now removed. Smiley


https://monerica.com/site/mobit

Please use our actual website to submit a revision request to a listing. We are not active here and never have been. There is a MonericaProject Reddit but this is not active and it’s not the one mentioned. We have email and Twitter also. We have always acted quickly when using the contact methods we provide.

It’s very strange to see expectations of us reading every thread on here when we offer several contact methods.
Thank you very much for the quick response!
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2058
Merit: 619


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 08:24:06 PM
 #399

Hello Mobit! Monerica beat me to it here, but yeah, I submitted a revision request (linking the discussion in this thread) explaining that the issue was already resolved. To my surprise, it was approved immediately and the "scam" status is now removed. Smiley


https://monerica.com/site/mobit

That's amazing bro, thanks for doing this, it was a fast response by Monerica. The community has proven itself very helpful, and this couldn't have been done by now if it had not been reported here, then discussed, then reported by you. All the previous discussions solved the problem after all. Monerica is right to say if they have provided the option to report such things there, then it should be done there, not mentioned here. Still, mobitexchange also mentioned above that they had already done that. They said Monerica seemed to be a bit late in updating it, and they seemed a little worried too, but finally the status was changed within 10 days, first reported by hugeblack.

That's why having an active community is a project's greatest asset.

FP91G
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1718



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:30:33 PM
 #400

Why slap a "scam" label on it right away?
If there have been successful exchanges since then, users could simply be warned that the project has an outstanding transaction of a certain dollar amount. A "scam" is when a project defrauds all its users, or at the very least, when there are multiple complaints.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!