If I were in their shoes and managing a directory like that, I would at least try to contact the service provider to hear the other side of the story. It turns out that anyone can submit a negative review, even a fake one, and they will label that service as a scam. That makes no sense to me.
Branded as a scam over one unverified report is completely lazy. Resolution or not, jumping to conclusions without fact-checking ruins real businesses. A platform shouldn't run on hearsay.
Exactly, I would have done the same, but it must have something to do with their policy, although I am not sure how someone can fake it because you are required to give proper proof. But what this guy did here is, he did not wait for a reply, although I am not even sure how much he used for this exchange that he did it anyway. No one is blaming anyone here, and I hope Monerica will take this into account next time.
no matter what, i will say this is not good when a service takes too long to answer customer complaints. When someone tags the services as a scam, the issue should be resolved immediately, and the team should not let these accusations drag on for too long, now the
proof is disapear. It’s quite unfortunate how the team failed to quickly respond from the site. ...
Yes, they should have stayed active on their Monerica page, and this will definitely be an improvement they won't miss next time, but the member who reported that fast should be taken into account too. It's an open platform, anyone can do anything, no one is supporting anyone here, but still, if someone faced a little problem and contacted the team and the problem was solved eventually, then that member should take the responsibility to edit or delete it or reply to it again.
Anyway, the case is closed now. Btw, you asked about the order ID disappearing, that's because after 15 days, they delete such data.
Then what's use of a platform which doesn't have ability to fix the status on time even if representative of the accused platform has come up with clarification?
I think they should improve their platform and they should never add scam flag for platforms without proper investigation. If they add scam flag status only if a user leaves a negative feedback and says funds block then such isn't a sign of a good service.
Can't agree more, Monerica did not use their second last status of "Questionable" as I shared before. They should have given some time to the team to react. BTW, I also want to know how they can notify the project team if something comes up? It's a privacy concerned platform, so it's not like you log in with an email and get a notification.