Hi, I have 2 transactions pending for over 24 hours. I have tried contacting the team but not getting response. Can you help me contact them please.
Since this is roughly the 5
th time you have complained, I assume you know that contacting the support team's account will resolve the issue within 48 hours.
Do all your transactions via MoBit.Exchange experience delays?
Everything can be at stake here. Let's start with the possibility that a very low tx fee was given, so maybe the deposit transaction has not yet received the first confirmation.
These days I tested Mobit several times, I didn't see any indication that something could get stuck for longer than 24 hours. Two transactions in a short time are a signal of an error either on the part of the user or on the part of the operator
Yes, this is roughly the 5
th time I have complained, and nothing has changed. The exchange speed is still ridiculously slow (48 hours?), and I still no response / support from the team.
The output coin was XMR, and I still don't see any technical reason why the delay would be any longer than 1 hour, much less 48 hours. Other exchangers work without this much delay.
I know I am the only one swapping to XMR because it says so on the website. The first exchange I see "Order will be filled shortly..." and subsequent ones I see "Position in Queue: 1", "Position in Queue: 2"
(this is resolved, I have received the coins)