Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS!!! I JUST CALLED HUOBI !!  (Read 2693 times)
Sawadekub (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:04:31 AM

+864000600888

I JUST called huobi with the number above... and i ask them that what if china stop the exchanges will our fiats and bitcoins be gone just like mtgox?
they said no, they sure have ways to make their exchanges run and our money and bitcoins will be 100% safe..

if u guys dont believe me just call them using cheap services like the skype as i have current subscription to the unlimited world service i can keep calling everyday 24 /7 if i want to..

but i just know that april 15 is just a hoax... it will not be true.. china cant ban nor stop its exchanges...exchanges will go offshore or country like hk or singapore to start their business again..

SO JUST TELLING U GUYS THAT YOUR FIATS AND BITCOINS WILL BE 100% SAFE NO MATTER WHAT BLOODY SHIT HAPPENS..
SO AFTER 15 APRIL.. DONT BELIEVE IN CORRUPTED REPORTERS WORDS ANYMORE... JUST LISTEN TO THE EXCHANGE..AS THEY GOT FRIENDS WORKING IN THE GOVERMENT SECTOR.
NOT LIKE THE BLOODY USELESS REPORTERS WRITING SHITTY GRANDFATHER STORY  FOR A LIVING..

once again..BITCOIN TO THE MOON!!! LET ME PROOF U GUYS WRONG..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:51:40 AM

+864000600888

I JUST called huobi with the number above... and i ask them that what if china stop the exchanges will our fiats and bitcoins be gone just like mtgox?
they said no, they sure have ways to make their exchanges run and our money and bitcoins will be 100% safe..
So withdraw all your money and Bitcoins and see if they pay up.
Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:43:18 AM

withdrawal have no problems now..
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:46:17 AM

Well whatever happens u can never trust what an exchange tells you, of course they will tell u ur money is safe. Mtgox told people their money was safe even after they shutdown, phone call means nothing and its not news at all.

EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:20:11 AM

bitcoins will be 100% safe

lol

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:25:17 AM

Just called and they told me this:

''Herro you speaking with Huobi. Prease hold your shorts, bitcoin is banned in China.''

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:27:54 AM

I am having trouble imaging any other scenario that could have possibly occured, even if there was an imminent shutdown of Huobi which they knew about. What do you think they are going to say?

"No sorry. Although we haven't posted about it, I'm going to let you on in a little secret. You need to start withdrawing your money/coins and stop using our exchange right away. We don't want your business anymore. It is not safe, and the funds could be gone next week. Please don't tell anyone else I said this".
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:01:37 AM

I heard that somewhere else before. *cough cough* MtGox.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
fonzie

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:02:16 AM

Just called and they told me this:

''Herro you speaking with Huobi. Prease hold your shorts, bitcoin is banned in China.''

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

fonzie

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:06:54 AM

Sawadekub you´re tryin real hard in the last days.But no matter what you post in here,
Bitcoin will fall/fail once again, you don´thave to be upset if you´re locked in the wrong position,
cut your losses and get reliefed of the pain that BTC caused to you.
Cheers

THE HUGE RED CANDLE THAT WILL APPEAR ON MONDAY WILL JUMP RIGHT OUTOF YOUR SCREEN INTO YOUR FACE!

Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:51:43 AM

Well whatever happens u can never trust what an exchange tells you, of course they will tell u ur money is safe. Mtgox told people their money was safe even after they shutdown, phone call means nothing and its not news at all.

so just put fiat in exchange.. buy bitcoins and send to your cold storage...if u are scared then dont buy bitcoins at all.. dont come here to make a fuss like pussy would..
fonzie

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:54:07 AM

so just put fiat in exchange.. buy bitcoins and send to your cold storage...if u are scared then dont buy bitcoins at all.. dont come here to make a fuss like pussy would..

Sending money to chinese exchanges right now is a high risk gamble just like it was with Gox in the last days.
The chinese exchanges could go dark any day from now on. So i would not recommend anyone to send money over to them.

Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:54:53 AM

Sawadekub you´re tryin real hard in the last days.But no matter what you post in here,
Bitcoin will fall/fail once again, you don´thave to be upset if you´re locked in the wrong position,
cut your losses and get reliefed of the pain that BTC caused to you.
Cheers

THE HUGE RED CANDLE THAT WILL APPEAR ON MONDAY WILL JUMP RIGHT OUTOF YOUR SCREEN INTO YOUR FACE!

i told u.. "IF btc crash.. no big deal to me.. people will buy back.. and in mths bitcoin will rise 600-1k again no big deal for me.. i only have hundreds of btc not thousands =)
and if i am clever enuf those people say that btc will fall.. already saving lots on their fiats waiting prices to drop and then buy back to earn a quick buck LOL! i am doing this as well too i am not stupid =)

but i am not the type of person that will make a fuss out of a FUD LOL... not like u fonzie.. huobi did not shutdown on april 5... so fuck your mum =)
Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:56:42 AM

Sending money to chinese exchanges right now is a high risk gamble just like it was with Gox in the last days.
The chinese exchanges could go dark any day from now on. So i would not recommend anyone to send money over to them.

then dun sent.. quit buying bitcoin.. so u mean your here just to create FUD? oh yea i know that now for sure.. LOL!
why are u here wasting your time to tell others its dangerous to buy.. bitcoin will fall? nth is free in this world u dont do this for free.. your doing it because of an advantage no one is stupid as u fonzie.. LOL!
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:57:28 AM

is beijing can't control HK?
hk is part of china i think
Hong Kong is a special administrative region, and therefore they don't apply to things like this.
fonzie

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:59:05 AM

then dun sent.. quit buying bitcoin.. so u mean your here just to create FUD? oh yea i know that now for sure.. LOL!
why are u here wasting your time to tell others its dangerous to buy.. bitcoin will fall? nth is free in this world u dont do this for free.. your doing it because of an advantage no one is stupid as u fonzie.. LOL!

I told a lot of people that they shouldn´t send money to Mt.Gox, a lot of users like you bashed me for it, and said everything will be all right. I´m just trying to warn people in here that they don´t lose money. If they wan´t to buy bitcoin it´s ok for me, but they shouldn´t use any of the chinese exchanges right now.

Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:00:21 PM

not everyone is like mtgox... just like not every is fonzie the FUD maker..
Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:01:19 PM

yes they can dont use the chinese exchanges.. its up to them..
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:13:15 PM

Lol we should donate fonzie some coins so he can get a life and stops trolling here all day.
Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:33:55 PM

Lol we should donate fonzie some coins so he can get a life and stops trolling here all day.
Only paper without password, because he would day trade the shit out of it and burn it in a week
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: