Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Bitcoin  (Read 13327 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:48:03 AM

As a matter of fact ripple overtakes ethereum somehow in the market ranking which from rank 3 to rank 2. It shows that ripple is quiet but doesn't mean dead. The potential of ripple as related to banks helps its impressive growth and demands either day trading or for long term ripple holding.

Here are ripples and bitcoin, and there is no doubt if bitcoin is still the priority. Riak does have good development and even competition with Eth can shift it. But when compared to bitcoin, that is impossible and may take a long time. Many investors hold bitcoin for long periods and altcoins for variations so they don't get bored in entering the market, they will definitely see and monitor altcoin, not bitcoin.
In my part I believe that ripple has nothing to do with bitcoin, bitcoin is really big enoughf compared to the ripple, market depends on the bitcoin, if bitcoin failed all coins will surely failed and the crypto will be perished bitcoin is the most amazing and the first coin in crypto, that is why it is the most trusted coin on the crypto feild, the trust on the crypto community is really depend on bitcoin itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:53:02 AM

yes I know that bitcoin and riplle are clearly different and cannot be compared to bitcoin or other coins, we also know that bitcoin has the biggest market capitalization and I don't at all think that ripple is good, bitcoin is the market leader in crypto.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
jsgonzales

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:11:21 AM

Ripple is a basically centralized crypto and bitcoin decentralizded, yet. Otherwise banks would have never used ripple in their transactions. Still, precisely for this reason ripple is outperforming the market. Just look at this chart and u will understand everything https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/XRPBTC/?exchange=BINANCE
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:31:59 AM

Hey people what's wrong with this infinite combat against ripple let the one how trust ripple invest on it and get burned ripple stated clearly that not only xrp can be used on their networks
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:42:53 AM

It's difficult to compare bitcoins with altcoins including Ripple, this is because the market is very dependent on bitcoin so if the price of bitcoin drops then making the price of altcoins including Ripple also drops.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:57:09 AM

It's difficult to compare bitcoins with altcoins including Ripple, this is because the market is very dependent on bitcoin so if the price of bitcoin drops then making the price of altcoins including Ripple also drops.
difficult, in my opinion not, because Bitcoin can't be compared to Ripple or can't be compared, so of course the main choice is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the king of coins so that no one can compete with him, the value is very high he always occupies the first position. yes even though Ripple can still be profitable but Bitcoin is still safer than it is.
everyone has different thoughts so people have different tastes and thoughts.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:04:35 PM

I don't think it is comparable, this has been a debate since 2014, the thread is still alive up until now, and all I can say is that up until now there is still no difference, Bitcoin is still way ahead of Ripple, even if Ripple has outplaced Ethereum in the 2nd spot, Ripple will still not be comparable to Bitcoin.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:23:25 PM

I don't think it is comparable, this has been a debate since 2014, the thread is still alive up until now, and all I can say is that up until now there is still no difference, Bitcoin is still way ahead of Ripple, even if Ripple has outplaced Ethereum in the 2nd spot, Ripple will still not be comparable to Bitcoin.
yes I agree, because until now no can match Bitcoin, and that is a comparison with Ripple, obviously different.
Until at any time it might be the same, Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, the first big coin to be launched.
if both will be mutually beneficial, have chosen both and do not differentiate, while they can still benefit you, use better.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:24:11 PM

I just came back from San Francisco, I think its time I take ripple seriously...
In my personal opinion the return of investment profit is quite highin ripple compared to bitcoin at the current price the downside only for ripple it is centralized coin and un used coins are being. Owned by its company which can cause massive dump when they want to sold some portion of it.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:16:45 PM

XRP has always had a very high volatility in spite of its structure. Many people have a very negative attitude towards what is happening in the project itself. I think that people understand that XRP is not a fully-fledged cryptocurrency project.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:53:34 PM

One of the most frequent questions that I meet for some reason on the forum. Why compare such projects that have nothing in common with regards to the structure of the project, and with regard to everything else. I think that the community as a whole will be dissatisfied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: