Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) Fair & FREE Distribution | Pure PoS |  (Read 2943 times)
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:23:07 AM

COMM team could gather all participation requests until a certain date. Then the rest coins could be distributed with a RANDOM selection. I think it is very FAIR. There is no subjectivity, there is FATE and LUCK.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ceric35

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:23:23 AM

Hi, i fill the form yesterday, but i can't link the "reason to apply" link because of locked thread.
How can i fix it ?
pengoau

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:24:10 AM

Dear Dev,

Can you confirm if the applications have been delivered or not  since two days ago.
I applied two days ago, but got nothing.

there is only one waiting right now. Can you put your application form here. I want to check.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44677

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg6052717#msg6052717

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9028-communitycoin-comm-information/?p=80612

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448649.msg5681458#msg5681458
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448649.msg5681265#msg5681265
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=159267.msg5427787#msg5427787

communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:26:31 AM

did i get declined? : )
somebody or you applied with two different wallets, the one in form and the one in post (FB) was not same! Furthermore url of comment's permalink was wrongly entered i had to dig all facebook posts and find out your very wrong wallet!! You responsible to write correctly filling forms. If you do not care us put there wrong data and put me in confusion  why i care and send 1 m comm? There are many successful applications and people enough care about form. This is a future sign.

We are all human beings.  We may all make mistakes.  But you need give them chance to correct.

We never can check our application forms as soon as submitting them.
We don't know if we make mistakes or not.
We don't know which reason we get rejected.

Please tell me the reason I got rejected. Thank you dev.  

You are old blacklist probably applied two places before the form happened. We thought you did not even read the OP and asking from us 1m COMM. I can give those who believes in US and producing useful things for COMM. I'll accept this as a good sign and give you the second chance. I believe everyone deserve it. I need and try to see who is real fighter who is not. What a pity i never planned i have to put this much effort of delivery, It was very simple but cheaters made us slow and forced errs!

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:34:09 AM

Seemed me good at first sight, i'll check my logs and if i find technical err, because your application seems not reached my email. Because around 3 there were issue happened server. This can be cause no reached email. I can get back to you later. Let me i get some rest. I'll take care timely manner those who looks good to me and not received. I am also not perfect i may err.

Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:34:26 AM

somebody or you applied with two different wallets, the one in form and the one in post (FB) was not same! Furthermore url of comment's permalink was wrongly entered i had to dig all facebook posts and find out your very wrong wallet!! You responsible to write correctly filling forms. If you do not care us put there wrong data and put me in confusion  why i care and send 1 m comm? There are many successful applications and people enough care about form. This is a future sign.

We are all human beings.  We may all make mistakes.  But you need give them chance to correct.

You are old blacklist probably applied two places before the form happened. We thought you did not even read the OP and asking from us 1m COMM. I can give those who believes in US and producing useful things for COMM. I'll accept this as a good sign and give you the second chance. I believe everyone deserve it. I need and try to see who is real fighter who is not. What a pity i never planned i have to put this much effort of delivery, It was very simple but cheaters made us slow and forced errs!

I applied today .. i agree with all you need for this COMM is active community that will promise and work hard to support it up to end

KushLove

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:35:23 AM

Hi, could someone give me a quick rundown on how to solo mine this coin? I have solo mined with another coin before, but im not sure if it is different somehow. This is the communitycoin.conf I am using. Thanks in advance!

Code:
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.0.2
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

rpcport=9050
There is no mining here we are Full PoS with recent mandotary update we completely removed PoW from the codes.

I don't quite understand, could you please explain a little more without abbreviations? I understand the way you are giving 1m coins to 1000 accepted applicants. I don't understand what PoS and PoW are, Thanks.
HTC123

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:38:01 AM

Thank you,dev, for your first reply.

Look at my first apply time. You may find that's the time you were preparing the new form. I applied once before the new form came and very soon you released the new form.
I asked you if the old form I applied was enough, but got no response. I was afraid of the old version will be rejected.
So I re-submit it with the same information.

Here is what I asked before my resubmit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5997251#msg5997251

Thank you for your re-consideration.

I love this spirit of the coin. If I missed it, I feel bad.

Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:38:40 AM

Seemed me good at first sight, i'll check my logs and if i find technical err, because your application seems not reached my email. Because around 3 there were issue happened server. This can be cause no reached email. I can get back to you later. Let me i get some rest. I'll take care timely manner those who looks good to me and not received. I am also not perfect i may err.

if someone post here under this post not in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg6052717#msg6052717 ..is it counted ..and how should i know you received my application is there any type of confirmation . thanks

communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:41:07 AM

somebody or you applied with two different wallets, the one in form and the one in post (FB) was not same! Furthermore url of comment permalink was wrong i had to dig all facebook posts and find pout your very wrong wallet!! You responsible to write correctly filling form. If you do not care us put there wrong data and put me in confusion  why i care and send 1 m comm? There are many successful applications and people enough care about form. This is a future sign.

hmm. you are correct. i did apply with different wallet address on the application and a different one for Facebook. Simple mistake.

At first i did the old method. i replaied to old btc thread and posted on fb with address. waited few days. when i went to check i saw that you had an online application. So i applied for that, must have sliped my mind and posted a new wallet.

in regards to not linking the proper facebook post Truthfully i don't know how to hotlink a facebook post : (

If you still want to send me the coins. please send to the one i applied with the application form. its the same person.
I said i'll spend some time for those who not get but believing that they should own COMM. what i look here is fairness and potential future contribution. Nobody needs lazy bears, those who writes and willing has good sign and will be cared. We are still on  delivery stage at near finishing to speed up things i can open special signup forms or ask from those to post application online and i will dig logs and come to result. So no worry if you have good posts here and willing to be part of us and ready to take responsibility, you have still chance.

HTC123

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:44:31 AM

Hi, could someone give me a quick rundown on how to solo mine this coin? I have solo mined with another coin before, but im not sure if it is different somehow. This is the communitycoin.conf I am using. Thanks in advance!

Code:
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.0.2
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

rpcport=9050
There is no mining here we are Full PoS with recent mandotary update we completely removed PoW from the codes.

I don't quite understand, could you please explain a little more without abbreviations? I understand the way you are giving 1m coins to 1000 accepted applicants. I don't understand what PoS and PoW are, Thanks.

Read OP first.  Do you know about PPC, BlackCoin?  The PoS is Proof of Stake. You can mint coins by owning the coins in your wallet. No special rigs are needed to mine them.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:53:51 AM

Code:
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.0.2
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

rpcport=9050

Proof of work or "PoW" is when you use mining hardware to solve blocks for the network and get to mint coins to yourself as a reward.
Proof of stake or "PoS" is when you mint coins by having them in your wallet for so many days I belive so you wont need high end gpu or asics and what not to mine them.
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:59:26 AM

POS = Proof of stake. basically you open your wallet for few minutes and you declare to the network that you own coins. so the network rewards you with more coins

all you have to do is have coin in your wallet. the more coins you have the more you "stake"  the less coins you have the less you "stake"

The stake is random. You can open your wallet once a day for few minutes to see if you staked any coins.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:13:35 AM

Dev please let me know if I was accepted or declined. Thanks
vishiousx

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:29:16 AM

I still have not received, why?
Your posts mainly one liner. That's why.
I'll write two post you can send me?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sy2G7FVUL7pSLb7L6pQNLcHuSSofiw6Rez
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:34:29 AM

The first time I applied, may be I didnt have enough quality posts as per the OP.
So I applied again with the new form and still didnt recieve any coins.

Could you reconsider my application and see if I am eligible now?
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:50:51 AM

Could somebody explain me the point #(2)? Is there still PoW ongoing? I thought that this was pure PoS or have I misunderstood something?

--------------------

COMM Wallet Update 1.2

it is a mandatory upgrade, and must be upgraded within 3 days
the switch will happen at block 20000
this version
(1) with new checkpoints
(2) will block pow generation after block 20000
http://www.communitycoin.info/CommunityCoin12.zip

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
bbeikoff

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:00:05 PM

please let me know if I was accepted or declined.......  Sad

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!. T7LvKaCWU7nVXR3RXxnevvzwhvFc1UtLNU
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 04:39:19 AM

Dev please let me know if I was accepted or declined. Thanks

You accepted was the first one waiting in my list (i check earliest application first) 21 to go. I can not tell every one just check your wallet delivery just happening now.

biral

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:46:48 AM

Hello,dev.
I was refused it?
If so, I hope you'll give me a chance.
I will do my ability to promote COMM, support our community.
Thanks.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TZLo24ykyRdEavELrfca6cTHJLybiAo3LK
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: