Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 05:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quant.  (Read 429 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 36


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 10:02:48 AM
 #21

Quant having a red 24 hours as expected after such a large pump last week and is currently at $225.

I may get more if it goes low enough, maybe somewhere around $160 would still be a good buy considering its long term potential.

How low do we think it could fall before it bounces?

Well, for now, it looks like the correction on the QNT chart could continue either toward the $190-200 range or toward $150-160. The worst-case scenario, in my opinion, would be a dump down to $100-110, and in that case, we’d have to put the uptrend on hold for a while.

I would be very surprised if we see $100-110 again after how much it pumped due to the news it had. This wasn't just a random pump, it was big news for Quant.

Many Quant holders like myself and others who are only just learning about it this week will have their eye on this correction and feel most will be bought around $140-150 if it goes that low.

I will buy a few more if it does somehow fall all the way down to $110 again.
dwyane36
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2745



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 10:48:16 AM
 #22

I would be very surprised if we see $100-110 again after how much it pumped due to the news it had. This wasn't just a random pump, it was big news for Quant.

Many Quant holders like myself and others who are only just learning about it this week will have their eye on this correction and feel most will be bought around $140-150 if it goes that low.

I will buy a few more if it does somehow fall all the way down to $110 again.

Well, as I mentioned above, such a deep correction could have occurred in a worst-case scenario. However, as can be seen on the chart, the correction has so far bottomed out at around $200, after which a downtrend formed. Therefore, it can be assumed that the longer the correction lasts after the pump, the lower the risk of a drop below $200, particularly to $150, and even more so to $110.
Overall, it is worth noting that an ascending wedge pattern is forming on the chart. If it plays out, the QNT price could surge toward $500 and beyond once the correction ends.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 36


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:27:04 AM
 #23

I would be very surprised if we see $100-110 again after how much it pumped due to the news it had. This wasn't just a random pump, it was big news for Quant.

Many Quant holders like myself and others who are only just learning about it this week will have their eye on this correction and feel most will be bought around $140-150 if it goes that low.

I will buy a few more if it does somehow fall all the way down to $110 again.

Well, as I mentioned above, such a deep correction could have occurred in a worst-case scenario. However, as can be seen on the chart, the correction has so far bottomed out at around $200, after which a downtrend formed. Therefore, it can be assumed that the longer the correction lasts after the pump, the lower the risk of a drop below $200, particularly to $150, and even more so to $110.
Overall, it is worth noting that an ascending wedge pattern is forming on the chart. If it plays out, the QNT price could surge toward $500 and beyond once the correction ends.

Yeah I am not ruling out $110, I would just be very surprised as there is a lot more interest in it now compared to a few weeks ago before its big pump and think it will be bought heavily around $140 if it goes that low.

I do also think that once it breaks past the $420 all Time high, it can quickly work its way to $500 and that’s when I will be looking to sell some.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!